• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Always dangerous to play the "What IF" game BUT

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go to my grave with the firm belief that IF Boise State had Jaylon Henderson as their starting QB for the entire season this 2019 Boise State would have gone undefeated and would be 13-0 right now rather than 12-1. And Boise State would also be headed to the Cotton Bowl - to likely play Alabama.

Instead Bryan Harsin and his staff chose to go with a True Freshman straight out of high school as the starting QB this season. And while he's not a bad QB to say he's inexperienced is NOT at all inaccurate.

Point being - it's better to go with the EXPERIENCED guy rather than the guy who has zero experience. Henderson has been playing college football for FIVE YEARS now. Bachmeier had played ZERO games (let alone years). And Chase Cord had played in only 4 games prior to this season. But he would have been a better choice IMO than choosing to go with a true freshman straight out of H.S. I sincerely HOPE that Harsin learned a lesson from this poor decision of his and his offensive co-ordinator. Those who don't learn from their mistakes make the same mistake over and over and over.

The much better choice for this season WOULD have been to go with Jaylon Henderson as the starting QB with Chase Cord as the # 2 quarterback and redshirt Bachmeier this season. Feel free to disagree with me on that but you will never change my mind on this.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anybody other than Cord would have started against BYU we’d likely be 13-0. Bachmeier’ a stud. Henderson looks great. Cord sucks. He along with miserable play calling and an undisciplined secondary on those two trick plays are the reason we are heading to Vegas and not Dallas this bowl season.

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you have made your HATRED of Chase Cord abundantly clear - despite the stats which show Cord is a better quarterback than Bach(he's getting SACKED AGAIN)meier. Frankly NO Boise State athlete deserves the negative comments you - and others - have showered on Cord this year. But hey if putting that young man down - publicly - makes you feel better about yourself...............................

tenor.gif

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I’m sure he’s a good person. And there’s no hatred on this side of the table towards him personally. He just doesn’t happen to be a very good college quarterback. That’s all.