• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What No one Gets About Suh

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine how many high picks the lions could get if they traded megatron, stafford, and Suh......... with their own picks and what they could get in trades, they could probably have 8 first round picks and 8 second round picks over a two year period.

still not sure it would be worth it though. they are all still in their prime and if the lions get better coaching, they could do some damage.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Megatron is the best player on your team. Nobody said anything about "defensive".

I did... and because Megatron is better that's supposed to detract from Suh somehow ? That's a silly distinction. The OP is over the top obviously. But Suh will probably be getting his 2nd all pro designation this season. The guy is great and any team would gladly take him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did... and because Megatron is better that's supposed to detract from Suh somehow ? That's a silly distinction. The OP is over the top obviously. But Suh will probably be getting his 2nd all pro designation this season. The guy is great and any team would gladly take him.

Well, that was who my post was aimed at.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Suh played back then, Dick Butkus would have ripped his nuts off in a pile and then he would learn WHEN to behave.

I hope you're joking. Suh would break Butkus in half like Bane broke the bat.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine how many high picks the lions could get if they traded megatron, stafford, and Suh......... with their own picks and what they could get in trades, they could probably have 8 first round picks and 8 second round picks over a two year period.

still not sure it would be worth it though. they are all still in their prime and if the lions get better coaching, they could do some damage.

they might be able to get a RB finally and a new QB....better keep megatron, it took them, what 4 WR 1st round picks to get 1 right...better keep him.