• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What No one Gets About Suh

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Gilberry is also a DE, his main job is to get to the QB. Yes, he is to stop the run as well, but he's paid to sack the QB. Suh's job is to stop the run AND get to the QB, both equally. He takes on double teams almost every play which opens up things for everyone else.

And if you wanna talk stats, fine, let's talk stats. Gilberry has played two more seasons than Suh and has a whopping .5 more sacks than him. Ouch!! And Gilberry's highest sack total is 7.5(so far this year) while Suh's is 10 sacks. He also had a year with 8. So your "facts" don't paint Gilberry as a better player. Nice try son. Moving on…..

"Round here, we're carving out our names…"

I thought we were talking about this season. This season Gilberry is the better player IMO. He's been a beast since Atkins went down.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is awesome, but greatest player ever?? Pfft. He isn't even the best player on his team!?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has something fueling him that none of us can even comprehend. That dude is more driven than anyone you will meet in your entire life. He gets hate for dirty play. All I see is someone who is so passionate and driven to do one single thing that sometimes it boils over and is too much for people to handle.

He's on a level that no one in the history of this sport has ever been. He's from another planet and it scares people because people are afraid of change.

He's the greatest football player to step foot on this planet.

Just my humble opinion.

Dick Butkas would have something to say, Mike Singletary, Jack Hamm, Hacksaw Reynolds, Jim Brown, ronnie lott, Mean Joe Green, Walter Peyton, even Ray Lewis and Junior Seau...wow the list could go on and on and on...he is just like many of the better defenders, intense to hit someone and wants to prove you can't beat him....the history of the sport is full of them, especially on defense, but hey, he might be the most intense in the game for the last 2 seasons though, history of the game, not even top 20.

In my humble opinion, lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating indisputable fact. Are you trying to argue facts? Are you covering your eyes and ears and saying that it never happened?

What Im sayin' is, slippin' thru, it's slippin' thru my hands.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a loyal Nebraska fan, I will tell you, Suh can eat a dick.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has something fueling him that none of us can even comprehend. That dude is more driven than anyone you will meet in your entire life. He gets hate for dirty play. All I see is someone who is so passionate and driven to do one single thing that sometimes it boils over and is too much for people to handle.

He's on a level that no one in the history of this sport has ever been. He's from another planet and it scares people because people are afraid of change.

Just my humble opinion.

Your opinion is not biased... Lol. Suh could be a great player but his asshole side just keeps getting in the way.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Detroit is that Stafford is stuck in suck mode. Too inconsistent. You guys have arguably the best offensive and defensive players in the league and you can't win games. Something aint right.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my humble opinion.

Funny..people say the same thing about Dez Bryant this past weekend when he walked off the field. "Oh, he's just to passionate. He cares to much".

As for the last bold....Suh couldn't hold the jocks of men like Mean Joe Greene, Dick Butkis, etc.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilberry has started 2 games and has 2 more sacks and the same amount of forced fumbles. Suh has started every game.

The only person who is being a homer here is you.

Suh is better than literally every player on the Bengals roster.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh doesn't keep his head on a swivel and his aggressiveness can be taken advantage of.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is better than literally every player on the Bengals roster.

hyperbole.jpg

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny..people say the same thing about Dez Bryant this past weekend when he walked off the field. "Oh, he's just to passionate. He cares to much".

As for the last bold....Suh couldn't hold the jocks of men like Mean Joe Greene, Dick Butkis, etc.

Plug Suh into the 60's - 70's NFL, with the same mentality of Greene/Butkus/Lambert/Lane etc..., and Suh would be mauling the smaller, weaker and less athletic RBs, OLinemen, and QBs. He would be of legendary status a la the aforementioned defensive players.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not a single Bengal better at his position than suh is at his.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt so symbolic.... Yesterrrday.

It's been a loooooong December and there's reason to believe maybe this year the Lions will do better than they did......last year.....maybe not....who knows.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a loooooong December and there's reason to believe maybe this year the Lions will do better than they did......last year.....maybe not....who knows.

I'll Get right to the heart of matters.... It's the heart that matters more.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not a single Bengal better at his position than suh is at his.

Yes, there is. I'd take Atkins over Suh straight up. And Green and Burfict are as productive at their position as Suh. Suh is more talented than almost every player in the league but he plays over his skis too often to truly take advantage of that talent. If he did, no doubt he would be one of the best players in the league. But players that are h&s better than everyone else are not the liability that he can be.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, there is. I'd take Atkins over Suh straight up. And Green and Burfict are as productive at their position as Suh. Suh is more talented than almost every player in the league but he plays over his skis too often to truly take advantage of that talent. If he did, no doubt he would be one of the best players in the league. But players that are h&s better than everyone else are not the liability that he can be.

Suh destroys Atkins. It's not even a discussion I could pretend to take seriously. Green is borderline top 5, but Suh is hands down, no serious dispute, best at his position. The idea that he's a liability when he has corrected the flags and half of them weren't legitimate in the first place is outright laughable as well.