• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What No one Gets About Suh

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has something fueling him that none of us can even comprehend. That dude is more driven than anyone you will meet in your entire life. He gets hate for dirty play. All I see is someone who is so passionate and driven to do one single thing that sometimes it boils over and is too much for people to handle.

He's on a level that no one in the history of this sport has ever been. He's from another planet and it scares people because people are afraid of change.

He's the greatest football player to step foot on this planet.

Just my humble opinion.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I'd go that far bro, but he definitely plays ball like he's in a different time period. 20+, hell even 10+ years ago his play would be just suitable for the league and he'd be all over the media in a good way as a nasty, hard-hitting player.

Atwater, Dawkins, Lott, Butkus, "Mean" Joe Greene, etc all were hailed as great players for their tenacity and hard hitting. Butkus was even quoted as saying "I wouldn't ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important —like a league game or something." If anyone dared say that today, they'd be fined quickly.

And I get why these rules are being put in place. The league is being sued left and right from former players. They need these rules so people can break them and pay for these law suits. Oh yeah, and for player safety. ;)

Has Suh done some questionable things? Sure has, I'm not blind to that. But he has only drawn one personal foul in almost the last two years. The man is changing and still going out there and playing tough. He and Fairley are drawing attention as the best DT combo in the game today. You don't get that label by only being "dirty".

But, people are going to have opinions that won't change. It is what it is. Is he dirty? No. The greatest to EVER step foot on the field? No. But he's a damn good player.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on you OP... SHAME

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has something fueling him that none of us can even comprehend. That dude is more driven than anyone you will meet in your entire life. He gets hate for dirty play. All I see is someone who is so passionate and driven to do one single thing that sometimes it boils over and is too much for people to handle.

He's on a level that no one in the history of this sport has ever been. He's from another planet and it scares people because people are afraid of change.

Just my humble opinion.

Hear him, hear him!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you google plorsting, TheHoop comes up. Nice. Suh...... definitely the best player on the planet. And by planet, I mean, Detroits defense. Fairleys the dirty one, Suhs just misunderstood. He has trouble acting normal, when he's nervous.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you google plorsting, TheHoop comes up. Nice. Suh...... definitely the best player on the planet. And by planet, I mean, Detroits defense. Fairleys the dirty one, Suhs just misunderstood. He has trouble acting normal, when he's nervous.

He needs to learn to be a more normal Nervous Nellie and shit himself instead of getting penalties!!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohhhh If only he listened to more

counting-crows-august-and-everything-after-delantera.jpg

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is a great player. Calling him the greatest player to have ever lived, is a little bit unreasonable. He's great and would've been even better had the rules not changed so much. I'd love to have him on my team.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a thug. He's no Geno Atkins. He's barely Wallace Gilberry.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my humble opinion.

I came easily comprehend massive amounts of steroids and amphetamines. :noidea:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pssshhhh.... Homer.

Gilberry has started 2 games and has 2 more sacks and the same amount of forced fumbles. Suh has started every game.

The only person who is being a homer here is you.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trollin' in the early morning I see.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilberry has started 2 games and has 2 more sacks and the same amount of forced fumbles. Suh has started every game.

The only person who is being a homer here is you.

That's such homertastic thing to say. If I knew Picasso, Id buy myself a gray guitar and play.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's such homertastic thing to say. If I knew Picasso, Id buy myself a gray guitar and play.

Just stating indisputable fact. Are you trying to argue facts? Are you covering your eyes and ears and saying that it never happened?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating indisputable fact. Are you trying to argue facts? Are you covering your eyes and ears and saying that it never happened?

LOL

Gilberry is also a DE, his main job is to get to the QB. Yes, he is to stop the run as well, but he's paid to sack the QB. Suh's job is to stop the run AND get to the QB, both equally. He takes on double teams almost every play which opens up things for everyone else.

And if you wanna talk stats, fine, let's talk stats. Gilberry has played two more seasons than Suh and has a whopping .5 more sacks than him. Ouch!! And Gilberry's highest sack total is 7.5(so far this year) while Suh's is 10 sacks. He also had a year with 8. So your "facts" don't paint Gilberry as a better player. Nice try son. Moving on…..

"Round here, we're carving out our names…"