• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What No one Gets About Suh

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Suh was just over-compensating because of man-boobs. :noidea:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh destroys Atkins. It's not even a discussion I could pretend to take seriously. Green is borderline top 5, but Suh is hands down, no serious dispute, best at his position. The idea that he's a liability when he has corrected the flags and half of them weren't legitimate in the first place is outright laughable as well.

Nah nah nah. Suh is the MF'n Rain King.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plug Suh into the 60's - 70's NFL, with the same mentality of Greene/Butkus/Lambert/Lane etc..., and Suh would be mauling the smaller, weaker and less athletic RBs, OLinemen, and QBs. He would be of legendary status a la the aforementioned defensive players.

guess all that "players are bigger and faster than they have ever been" is hogwash...yes put any players from now and put them in the 60's and 70's most of them would dominate, lol...great point.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh destroys Atkins. It's not even a discussion I could pretend to take seriously. Green is borderline top 5, but Suh is hands down, no serious dispute, best at his position. The idea that he's a liability when he has corrected the flags and half of them weren't legitimate in the first place is outright laughable as well.

I'm not even talking about flags, you can be a liability and not draw flags big guy.

I'm talking about playing downhill so aggressively and not paying attention to the field so that you can be had by things like cut backs, screens or stunts. Suh wins the highlight reel award for DTs and he has improved in these areas this year compared to previous, but Atkins is a more complete player.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is awesome, but greatest player ever?? Pfft. He isn't even the best player on his team!?

He's easily the best defensive player on his team. Fairley is good, but he doesn't bring it every down, pursue downfield, etc. He's nowhere near the complete package Suh is.

Last edited by a moderator:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess all that "players are bigger and faster than they have ever been" is hogwash...yes put any players from now and put them in the 60's and 70's most of them would dominate, lol...great point.

No, not all of them....but check the averages. Let Suh play balls out, the way the game was meant to be played, just like his predecessors..

Now check yourself you guddamn, second rate, cheap ass, no pussy getting, shit startin,' ass sniffin,' cow poking, bass ackwards KC fan.

Go Tigers!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's raaaaiiinin' in Baltimore, baby......but really, it is.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not all of them....but check the averages. Let Suh play balls out, the way the game was meant to be played, just like his predecessors..

Now check yourself you guddamn, second rate, cheap ass, no pussy getting, shit startin,' ass sniffin,' cow poking, bass ackwards KC fan.

Go Tigers!

KC Royals, Chiefs and Hawkeyes fan...imgine that coming from a Tigers, Lions and Michigan fan...who would have thunk it. You forgot cow tippin', small dikced, mullet wearing and trailer trash...Coming from an 8 miler who pawns everything, that hurt. Think the only difference is we tip cows and have won more Championships in Baseball and Football in the last 50 years, Detroitians tip each other and win Hockey titles.

averages of what? size, speed, tackles from the 60's and 70's to the 10's...yes, still my point remains the same, players today, MANY players at many positions today would smoke the players of the 60's and 70's...but I do agree Suh is one of the better DT in the game of the 10's.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plug Suh into the 60's - 70's NFL, with the same mentality of Greene/Butkus/Lambert/Lane etc..., and Suh would be mauling the smaller, weaker and less athletic RBs, OLinemen, and QBs. He would be of legendary status a la the aforementioned defensive players.

This.

If Suh played then the game would be ugly, and he would be referred to as GOAT for Defense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

If Suh played then the game would be ugly, and he would be referred to as GOAT for Defense.

If Suh played back then, Dick Butkus would have ripped his nuts off in a pile and then he would learn WHEN to behave.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@ Micro and Smitty singing to the guy that was trying to argue with them.

Classic

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even talking about flags, you can be a liability and not draw flags big guy.

I'm talking about playing downhill so aggressively and not paying attention to the field so that you can be had by things like cut backs, screens or stunts. Suh wins the highlight reel award for DTs and he has improved in these areas this year compared to previous, but Atkins is a more complete player.

No, he isn't. Suh is better in every area. He blows him away.

This idea that he gets caught out of position anything resembling frequently is even funnier than when I thought you meant the flags.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's by far the best college player I've ever seen play the game. And he's the MVP of the Lions every year. Not Calvin. Trade Megatron before letting Suh hit free agency (if it ever came down to that). It's imperative he is a Lions for life.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Suh played back then, Dick Butkus would have ripped his nuts off in a pile and then he would learn WHEN to behave.

You know they both play defense right... and Butkus was always a choirboy on the field ? :rollseyes:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know they both play defense right... and Butkus was always a choirboy on the field ? :rollseyes:

butkus would just demand to play offense so he could rip Suh's nuts off in a pile. :yahoo:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade the guy who will finish as the best WR of all time? Pass. You dont trade superstars in their prime. Keep both suh and CJ.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he won't. Moss blows him away.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's easily the best defensive player on his team. Fairley is good, but he doesn't bring it every down, pursue downfield, etc. He's nowhere near the complete package Suh is.

Megatron is the best player on your team. Nobody said anything about "defensive".