• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What kinda QB do you want

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude? Duuude... what? Just more 8th grade crap from Cali. Ha.
What I want? I want to win the Superbowl. That's it. We are closer to the SB with Jay then any mythical fan based QB that isn't available. And this whole exercise is stupid. You can't just say- I want a guy who is part Rodgers, part Manning, Part RG3, Part whatever... It doesn't work that way.
I want better: coaching, play calling, defense, special teams, oline, running game, tackling...etc.

C

cubzzzfanincali

ok, so you can be an asshole all you want, and don't weasel out of it, you are being an asshole since you are saying we shouldn't even discuss your forbidden subject, but...

why is discussing "coaching, play calling, defense, special teams, oline, running game, tackling...etc." ok? While discussing quarterback play isn't?

sorry. Just trying to understand. Since I am an 8th grader, a meatball, etc., and I don't accept your Obama-esque straw man deployment, I need you to explain this to me in very simple terms, since I am too dumb to understand.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey,

Have you ventured into any other forums on this site, er' is it pretty much just the Bears forum?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
answerclaire.png

Just kidding. I don't really give a fuck, I just tire of reading yer little tantrums.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so you can be an asshole all you want, and don't weasel out of it, you are being an asshole since you are saying we shouldn't even discuss your forbidden subject, but...

why is discussing "coaching, play calling, defense, special teams, oline, running game, tackling...etc." ok? While discussing quarterback play isn't?

sorry. Just trying to understand. Since I am an 8th grader, a meatball, etc., and I don't accept your Obama-esque straw man deployment, I need you to explain this to me in very simple terms, since I am too dumb to understand.

What makes me an asshole? That I like the QB of the Bears? That I don't agree with you? That I voted for Obama? That I lean liberal? That I don't like fans who are "meatballs" in what they believe? I thought this was for Bears fans...no? And let's go back to the original post that you seemed to infer that I was being an asshole about? Where is it that I said you couldn't talk about what type of QB you would want...

Obviously I'm not a fan of this thread- and here's why: We have a QB... he's signed for 6 more years.
Trying to talk about what you would want in a QB when we had a voluminous amount of nobody's before Jay...was one thing. If we were a fandom of the Titans, Browns, or Bills... I could see the reason for this thread.
You can hate him- that's your right... you can complain about him...fine. IF in the next year or two or three or whatever there comes a time when Jay Cutler is no longer ON the ROSTER. I'll freely join you guys. But what's the point? Honestly... what does this do for anyone?

All I said- was I wasn't a fan of this thread- and asked what the point was... Cali doesn't get it. It's like you work for Fox News- finding things that aren't there!

C

cubzzzfanincali

What makes me an asshole? That I like the QB of the Bears? That I don't agree with you? That I voted for Obama? That I lean liberal? That I don't like fans who are "meatballs" in what they believe? I thought this was for Bears fans...no? And let's go back to the original post that you seemed to infer that I was being an asshole about? Where is it that I said you couldn't talk about what type of QB you would want...

All I said- was I wasn't a fan of this thread- and asked what the point was... Cali doesn't get it. It's like you work for Fox News- finding things that aren't there!

lol. Thanks! Couldn't have said it better myself, fuckhead.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I'm not a fan of this thread- and here's why: We have a QB... he's signed for 6 more years.
Trying to talk about what you would want in a QB when we had a voluminous amount of nobody's before Jay...was one thing. If we were a fandom of the Titans, Browns, or Bills... I could see the reason for this thread.
You can hate him- that's your right... you can complain about him...fine. IF in the next year or two or three or whatever there comes a time when Jay Cutler is no longer ON the ROSTER. I'll freely join you guys. But what's the point? Honestly... what does this do for anyone?

What does discussing anything on here do for anyone? It's not like it will influence anything.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuckhead? ... lovely.

C

cubzzzfanincali

What does discussing anything on here do for anyone? It's not like it will influence anything.

from now on, let's all just sit here in silence, and contemplate the Bears in the abstract philosophical sense. Since we cannot influence, let's just not even talk or discuss.

OK everybody? On the count of three. One....two....

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from now on, let's all just sit here in silence, and contemplate the Bears in the abstract philosophical sense. Since we cannot influence, let's just not even talk or discuss.

OK everybody? On the count of three. One....two....

I'll pass, I'd rather discuss the bears with other intelligent bears fans. I just won't read what you post :D.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Joey, I like your posts. But I must admit that I didn't view this thread as a slam to Jay. If anything, the responses show just how difficult it is to find an elite QB that has a plethora of skills and talents.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the way I took it... knowing the OP. Oh well, I just didn't see the point.)))
Knowing the OP ??? Hey I backed that loser for years. Not anymore. You wanna stick your head in the sand and hide from a truth you don't like then go ahead.