• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if this trade actually happened...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait? lol....she is trying to disparage lebron because he did not win with an ancient, bloated shaq that was actually hurt for a good amount of that season with a thumb injury?

DELUSIONAL.
What happened, too many people making you look stupid on the Tristan vs. Whiteside thread that you had to come here and try to pair up with the one other Cavs fan that is too dumb to know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed? :clap:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop it. I didn't say Shaq was in his prime while in Cleveland. As a matter of fact YOU were the one that mentioned Shaq to begin with.

My point was that LBJ doesn't know how to pick talent. Funny though how all of a sudden you want to agree that no stars want to go to Cleveland...something ALL other fans have been saying all along.

You do this with everyone, you make it sound like we are misinterpreting you, but really you say dumb things and try to put it on the other person. You said, "And, LBJ DID have Shaq in Cleveland and couldn't win then either". So you are comparing him to what Kobe had in LA. Shaq was nothing on the Cavs, he was ready to retire so him having Shaq meant nothing, just look at numbers. So really not seeing your point.

It is just the truth, look at history and it will open your eyes. You are way off. When it comes down to it he doesn't have authority and even if he does no one wants to live in Cleveland, everyone knows this.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because lebron has always picked the teams...

You think that would be the case on Phils team?

Why would he pick the team when the team would be already set around him. Having a good GM/owner, head coach, management, etc. would make all the difference in the world.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....Russell is prob a lil sore today huh?

Kyrie was fun to watch last night. Hopefully he can stay healthy for awhile. Russell had some good moments going back at him though. I like this kid's future.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I don't remember complaining when you didn't interact & I don't recall asking your opinion this time either. :nono:

It doesn't matter bc like always you make my opinion always look better with your comments :laugh3: Classic

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie was fun to watch last night. Hopefully he can stay healthy for awhile. Russell had some good moments going back at him though. I like this kid's future.

I have liked Russell so far. Defense is the question, at times but he can score the ball no doubt just like at Ohio State.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do this with everyone, you make it sound like we are misinterpreting you, but really you say dumb things and try to put it on the other person. You said, "And, LBJ DID have Shaq in Cleveland and couldn't win then either". So you are comparing him to what Kobe had in LA. Shaq was nothing on the Cavs, he was ready to retire so him having Shaq meant nothing, just look at numbers. So really not seeing your point.

It is just the truth, look at history and it will open your eyes. You are way off. When it comes down to it he doesn't have authority and even if he does no one wants to live in Cleveland, everyone knows this.
No, that's you just assuming what I meant instead of just comprehending what I actually wrote. You said he didn't have players like Shaq. You didn't say "shaq in his prime". I just pointed out a fact-which was he DID play with shaq. Now all of a sudden every reader is supposed to know you only meant players in their prime were the subject when that was never made clear? Stop it. Learn how to articulate better and stop trying to make it my fault.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter bc like always you make my opinion always look better with your comments :laugh3: Classic
I'm not surprised you think that. That has the same meaning as every mother thinking their kid is handsome/beautiful. :dhd:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq was long gone by 2007. He would have been playing with Kwame Brown.

True lol. It would have been a lot easier to get players around him in LA than Cleveland. He would have players flocking there and with Phil coaching things could have been vastly different for sure.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have liked Russell so far. Defense is the question, at times but he can score the ball no doubt just like at Ohio State.

His on-ball defense has looked pretty good at times. Obviously Kyrie made him look silly a couple of times last night, but Kyrie does that to everybody. Other aspects of his defense are lacking. He tends to ball watch and lose track of his man.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq was long gone by 2007. He would have been playing with Kwame Brown.
Definitely no longer in his prime. But Shane somehow missed this memo!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that's you just assuming what I meant instead of just comprehending what I actually wrote. You said he didn't have players like Shaq. You didn't say "shaq in his prime". I just pointed out a fact-which was he DID play with shaq. Now all of a sudden every reader is supposed to know you only meant players in their prime were the subject when that was never made clear? Stop it. Learn how to articulate better and stop trying to make it my fault.

I never mentioned Shaq on the Cavs, I mentinoned him hypothetically paired with Lebron in LA, which never happened. You DID and he was nothing there, so why bring it up. The fact is not one decent free agent other than Love has come to Cleveland ever, my point stands correct so stop acting like Kobe would have had it made.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never mentioned Shaq on the Cavs, I mentinoned him hypothetically paired with Lebron in LA, which never happened. You DID and he was nothing there, so why bring it up. The fact is not one decent free agent other than Love has come to Cleveland ever, my point stands correct so stop acting like Kobe would have had it made.
Good gawd....I just can't with you. :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was an age limit on her bc this girl comprehends like a 2 year old lol

Dumb as a box of rocks. Have fun :suds:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True lol. It would have been a lot easier to get players around him in LA than Cleveland. He would have players flocking there and with Phil coaching things could have been vastly different for sure.

Except that they were generally capped out. Players flocking there would have to had taken minimum contracts or smaller exceptions.

Would they have traded for Pau that season? Remember, they were a top team in the west when Bynum went down with his first knee injury. Next month they trade Kwame for Pau and go on to 3 straight finals. Things may have played out much differently with Lebron.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that they were generally capped out. Players flocking there would have to had taken minimum contracts or smaller exceptions.

Would they have traded for Pau that season? Remember, they were a top team in the west when Bynum went down with his first knee injury. Next month they trade Kwame for Pau and go on to 3 straight finals. Things may have played out much differently with Lebron.
Especially given the fact that LBJ likes to hand pick players, rather than letting the FO decide which players would fit best with the team. That was sorta my point from the begining.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i agree....russell posted Kyrie up once and made a nice move and scored--- if he can learn how to use his size like that it will def help him a lot.....he hit a couple nice threes too...

Kyrie is just so skilled. He is not a crazy athlete- he is just amazingly skilled.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i agree....russell posted Kyrie up once and made a nice move and scored--- if he can learn how to use his size like that it will def help him a lot.....he hit a couple nice threes too...

Kyrie is just so skilled. He is not a crazy athlete- he is just amazingly skilled.

That's the thing with Russell. He's not a crazy athlete either but has a very nice developing skill set. He can be very effective in the post with his size and length. He's been doing that more the last few games and has said that is something he wants to be a big part of his game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you mean Kobe lol, bc that's exactly what happened when Kobe was there.

Actually, that's not exactly what happened when Kobe was there. But feel free to keep posting on things you know nothing about.