• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What every observer knows

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn Buckner has been preaching to the choir for some time now. All the Pacers have to do is stop dribbling so much and whip the ball around. Their stagnant offense suddenly becomes a strength. Think they can figure it out before the playoffs? Stay tuned. :noidea:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn Buckner has been preaching to the choir for some time now. All the Pacers have to do is stop dribbling so much and whip the ball around. Their stagnant offense suddenly becomes a strength. Think they can figure it out before the playoffs? Stay tuned. :noidea:

They don't even have to figure it out before the playoffs... just before the ECF. They look fine to me... most contenders go through a few bumps right around this time of the season.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep saying it, but it's going to be interesting. If you're not intrigued by the Eastern Conference Finals this season, you simply don't like basketball. I can't wait because barring injury, the best team will prevail. This is why we love basketball, gentlemen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the best team thankfully plays in Miami, Florida

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really, because all of their turnover problems come when they pass the ball...so...maybe they should just play better?

Somebody said good O beats good D...who was that...oh well I like the Heat's chances this year coming out of the West, when they play OKC let's hope Westbrook is back to take those shots from KD.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, because all of their turnover problems come when they pass the ball...so...maybe they should just play better?

Somebody said good O beats good D...who was that...oh well I like the Heat's chances this year coming out of the West, when they play OKC let's hope Westbrook is back to take those shots from KD.

Okay.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's probably referring to Lance.

Dude acts like he's playing playground ball with all the dribbling and bullshit.