• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What does it take for Aaron Rodgers to get called out here?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does it take for Aaron Rodgers to get called out here?

Have him get traded to a Boston team and Hammer will do it himself.

#HammerHatesBoston

And he;s not shy when it comes to admitting it.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most seasons they do. I would say this year with all the injuries they have been very inconsistent in this department. The Bills game and the Broncos game Brady took some ridiculous hits. He was noticeably agitated with what was happening in front of him.
It's clear that you watch the games or are well-informed, and understand how diminished the Pats O-line is. G&G heard some comment years ago about how great the Pats O-line was and somehow extrapolates that blurb into the present.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obi-wan has taught you well

That was a pretty good post that I responded to. There were about 6 excuses given for GB's poor play, but Rodgers escaped unscathed. Is he really exempt from blame?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard the same from the masses. But the "best" QB shouldn't suck for more than 1/4 of the season, should he? I can only imagine the fallout if Brady played like that and went 1-4 during a terrible stretch.

No true Packer fan would deny that the team, Rodgers in particular, has played extremely poor for the last month. In fact, during their 6 game losing streak to start the season, they had no offensive rythym or balance and were lucky enough to get half of those wins.

All things considered, having 24 TD's with only 4 INTs and still in the drivers seat for at least a WC spot is not too shabby......................no?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear that you watch the games or are well-informed, and understand how diminished the Pats O-line is. G&G heard some comment years ago about how great the Pats O-line was and somehow extrapolates that blurb into the present.

Thanks. I haven't watched all the Patriot games this year but I have watched the last 2 weeks now and I definitely saw plenty of issues. Run blocking I'm not sure there is a worse unit in the league. They get very little push and it makes total sense why the patriots have all but abandoned the run game and decided they could do better with the short passing game throwing it 60 times than to try and run it. Pass blocking hasn't been much better. It is covered up by how quickly Brady gets rid of the ball but we have seen now that his weapons going down that are known for such short area quickness is really starting to hurt. The guys they have in now just can't get that quick separation needed to cover up all the holes on the OL.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good try, but I think it's more like:

Brady=Babe Ruth
Rodgers=Mark Teixeira(on account of the 1 ring)

Well I wasn't trying to compare based on number of titles, just on fanboy lovin' quotient

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably so when it happens once. Any fluky guy can win once(I.e. Differ). But after you win multiple titles it starts to reflect on the QB much more.

Or your coach/GM.

If you give me the choice of Belichick or Brady in his prime, I take Belichick.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Rodgers IS beyond criticism. Got it.
Never said that, don't put words in my mouth. He's not played as well as he has in the past. He's missed passes he's normally made. The vast majority of his less than stellar play came right at the time he go the living fuck banged out him by every opposing defense for about four weeks starting with Denver. He deserves some blame but in the large scope of things for the Packer's he's the very last on the list. If you go and read the post of some of the lifetime fellow Packer fans they too say the same thing. Go read @packerzrule comments. He says the same things. I've watched every Packers game for well over four decades and I sure as shit don't need some Patriots or Vikings fan to tell me what our woes are. Right now we're not that great a team, that's just a fact. In all sincerity I put Rodgers right at the bottom of the blame list. That's just being truthful, if you can't handle the truth that's on you. If @LambeauLegs disagrees I would sincerely like to hear his take on it. Does Rodgers deserve some criticism, of course, all the team does. Is he the main problem, absolutely not and far from it.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No true Packer fan would deny that the team, Rodgers in particular, has played extremely poor for the last month. In fact, during their 6 game losing streak to start the season, they had no offensive rythym or balance and were lucky enough to get half of those wins.

All things considered, having 24 TD's with only 4 INTs and still in the drivers seat for at least a WC spot is not too shabby......................no?
and the humorous part is that is by far the worst stretch of his career.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard the same from the masses. But the "best" QB shouldn't suck for more than 1/4 of the season, should he? I can only imagine the fallout if Brady played like that and went 1-4 during a terrible stretch.
Most of Rodgers problems have been the fault of the porous OL and the inability of his receivers to get separation or catch the ball. It all contributes to this scenario.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably so when it happens once. Any fluky guy can win once(I.e. Differ). But after you win multiple titles it starts to reflect on the QB much more.
If this is your criteria then Otto Graham and Bart Starr are the greatest to ever play the game.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G&G heard some comment years ago about how great the Pats O-line was and somehow extrapolates that blurb into the present.
All I said was that they have been very consistent at giving Brady ample time to throw. If you translate that into me saying they're great then I suggest you pay more attention to my comments.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As poor as Rodgers has been playing the last month he's still the 2nd best QB in the league.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is your criteria then Otto Graham and Bart Starr are the greatest to ever play the game.

Was the NFL even integrated back then? Was the NFL even the "NFL"?? I think the modern era is quite a bit different, but that isn't a slight on Graham and Starr, either.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the NFL even integrated back then? Was the NFL even the "NFL"?? I think the modern era is quite a bit different, but that isn't a slight on Graham and Starr, either.
Of course it was integrated and you are definitely slighting Graham and Starr.