• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you want for the remainder of the season?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact of the matter is, that this turned out to be another mediocre wasted time/talent year. The playoffs are unrealistic, .500 looks not even certain too. We can only beat our divisional rivals, so we have that going for us, which is not really nice. Respectability and accountability, we have none here. So with that being said, what do you want for the remainder of the season?

1. Would you like to see the Rams win the rest of their games, how about lose them all?

2. What quarterback should start the rest of the way?

3. What about coach, we all agree Fisher needs to go, yesterday, but who do you want that can take over right now?

4. Do you limit Gurley touches the rest of the way, so as to over work him coming off that injury or throw caution to the wind and lets get a better scouting report on him?

5. Who's playing time should be cut, who's playing time extended?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose I want to see competitive games, if we lose, I want it to be because we played well and that the other team beat us, and we didn't beat ourselvies!

As you said,our season is over, Foles might as well play out the year to see if he can straighten himself out!

Mason needs to get at least half the touches, with Gurley

Open up the damn playbook, or throw the one away at they have!

Fisher absolutely needs to go TODAY!, don't care who we get, we have already swung and missed badly on the last 3!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'd like to see has been lost. What is, in all probability going to occur, is we will run the table and go 4 and 12 this year. At best, 6-10.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two chili cheese burgers with side of fried oysters and fries.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, not caring about fat intake with that order, Ozark? lol!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lived in SC for a short time in my younger days. There was this little Greek joint made the best chili cheese burgers and fried oysters. Make you wanta slap your momma!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cut: Britt, Cook, Johnson, Jenkins(only because we can't afford to bring him back), Long

Increase: Mason, Mannion, and other rookies

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact of the matter is, that this turned out to be another mediocre wasted time/talent year. The playoffs are unrealistic, .500 looks not even certain too. We can only beat our divisional rivals, so we have that going for us, which is not really nice. Respectability and accountability, we have none here. So with that being said, what do you want for the remainder of the season?

1. Would you like to see the Rams win the rest of their games, how about lose them all?

2. What quarterback should start the rest of the way?

3. What about coach, we all agree Fisher needs to go, yesterday, but who do you want that can take over right now?

4. Do you limit Gurley touches the rest of the way, so as to over work him coming off that injury or throw caution to the wind and lets get a better scouting report on him?

What I want for the rest of my season - For Fisher to "kiss my ass" and to get his, along with Cignetti's asses out of the organization and never come back.

1. I'd at least like to see some life in the team is all I want, win or lose. If this team loses, I want it to be because the other team was better, not because this team is full of idiots.

2. Mannion. We already know that Foles and Keenum aren't the answer so I'd give Mannion a shot. Although I don't think it'd matter who is QB with Cignetti as OC.

3. Can't think of anyone off the top of my head but I'll get back to you on that.

4. I'd still let him run up to 20 carries a game.

5. Zuerlein (if only he was more accurate), Quick, Cook - playing time should be cut Robinson - should get more playing time after moving him to Guard to see if his play improves or not.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose I want to see competitive games, if we lose, I want it to be because we played well and that the other team beat us, and we didn't beat ourselvies!

As you said,our season is over, Foles might as well play out the year to see if he can straighten himself out!

Mason needs to get at least half the touches, with Gurley

Open up the damn playbook, or throw the one away at they have!

Fisher absolutely needs to go TODAY!, don't care who we get, we have already swung and missed badly on the last 3!

Well, so much for what I wanted, I got none of that out of this game, except the we didn't beat ourselves part!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) new owner that will actually fire Fisher and Co. and actually gives a crap about the product on the field and not just about the greenbacks

2) a new scouting department that can spot offensive talent

3) unlimited supply of beer so that I can get through the season watching the horrible product they trot out on the field every week

4) as for a new HC, I think several posters on this board could do a better job than Fisher. At least they wouldn't keep trotting Cook onto the field every week

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) new owner that will actually fire Fisher and Co. and actually gives a crap about the product on the field and not just about the greenbacks

2) a new scouting department that can spot offensive talent

3) unlimited supply of beer so that I can get through the season watching the horrible product they trot out on the field every week

4) as for a new HC, I think several posters on this board could do a better job than Fisher. At least they wouldn't keep trotting Cook onto the field every week

And wouldn't be stupid enough to have Cignetti as OC.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it pains me to say this, I got a bad feeling that Fisher will still be here next year.:L

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it pains me to say this, I got a bad feeling that Fisher will still be here next year.:L

Of course he will be

That's why I want a new owner who actually gives a crap

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Todd Gurley win Rookie of the year but the way we been playing, might as well limit his touches as they have been doing. I don't care who is at QB, we really don't have one. I always want to see us win and play competitive but that is asking for too much.