• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you think of the T-Rich Trade?

What do you think of the T-Rich trade?

• WTF Were they thinking? Bad move for Browns.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Ok for Browns. They weren't going to win anyway.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Indy got a hell of a deal.

• Browns suck. What difference does it make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think it shows the Browns have given up. I wouldn't be surprised to see Weeden gone next... traded to someone as a back-up.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys aren't giving up... you're building for the future.

I think it works for both sides. RB's are a dime-a-dozen.

T-Rich wasn't going to make your horrid offense better by himself. A RB needs pieces around him, if you're going to get everything out of him that you can.

What did you give up on? Honestly... what was it? The possibility that you might win six games this year?

With or without T-Rich, Cleveland's offense is putrid and wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs.

You guys now have two first round picks, a second, and two thirds. All of those first picks in each of those rounds will be in the top five, if not number one.

If you guys draft well, you could win some games next season, and be contending for the division by 2015. Go get Bridgewater.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Browns.

Art Modell burn in hell.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys aren't giving up... you're building for the future.

I think it works for both sides. RB's are a dime-a-dozen.

T-Rich wasn't going to make your horrid offense better by himself. A RB needs pieces around him, if you're going to get everything out of him that you can.

What did you give up on? Honestly... what was it? The possibility that you might win six games this year?

With or without T-Rich, Cleveland's offense is putrid and wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs.

You guys now have two first round picks, a second, and two thirds. All of those first picks in each of those rounds will be in the top five, if not number one.

If you guys draft well, you could win some games next season, and be contending for the division by 2015. Go get Bridgewater.

Wut..?

The main issue with this team is the offensive guards sucking ass.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they what get draft picks to get Clowney and Manziel. :gaah:

I agree T-Rich can't carry this shitty offense, then why did they draft Weeden. A 40-yr old rookie. They better have the best draft in last 20 years to make up for this shit.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Cleveland

They traded their best player on offense so its an obvious move to think about the future. They have given up on this season. It's a vote of no confidence in your QB, Head Coach, current scheme. Everything.

This is a dead team walking.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pathetic to throw the towel in already. I think your owner wants to try and draft an exciting QB like an RGIII so he can make more money. Douchebag move.

Hello Johnny Football.

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sums it up ... what other team in the league has a website called waitingfornextyear.com? Seriously ... what other F'n team...

I get they're trying to build for "the future", but we've been doing that since NINETY MOFO NINE!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another classic Michael Lombardi move... And people wonder why he got kicked out of Oakland? He's a gambling man!

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think it shows the Browns have given up. I wouldn't be surprised to see Weeden gone next... traded to someone as a back-up.

Don't think they can get much for Weeden. No point in moving him if there is very little upside.

I actually like Lombardi and the staff the Browns have in place right now. I will give them some leash on this, but it is a bummer that they have so obviously given up on this season so early. Had my hopes up a bit for a decent season.

Guess the play in the draft must be for Clowney and Bridgewater.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland

They traded their best player on offense so its an obvious move to think about the future. They have given up on this season. It's a vote of no confidence in your QB, Head Coach, current scheme. Everything.

Actually, it is a vote of confidence in the HC and current scheme. QB, clearly not and clearly they thought Richardson was not the game changer that they needed. Perhaps they will get something worthwhile with that draft pick.

Obvious need is QB. They also desperately need a pass rushing DE (Clowney?) and some WRs.

They now have 2 1st round picks, 1 2nd rounder, 2 thirds, 2 4ths. Should be some real value there. In all likelihood, they will be picking 1st or 2nd in '14 depending on Jacksonville. So nabbing Clowney isn't out of the question. After that there is a question of waiting for Boyd or Bridgewater to fall to them later or trading some of those extra picks to move up.

With so many holes, having all those draft picks isn't a bad thing. Just really depressing to know that the season is truly over already.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wut..?

The main issue with this team is the offensive guards sucking ass.

Okay... then go draft a couple guards. lol

How did that have anything to do with my post?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sums it up ... what other team in the league has a website called waitingfornextyear.com? Seriously ... what other F'n team...

I get they're trying to build for "the future", but we've been doing that since NINETY MOFO NINE!

But what the hell else are you going to do? You act like the Browns are going to win games if they had kept Richardson. They weren't...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland

Of course they gave up on the season.

There was no season to GIVE UP ON.

Why are you Browns fans acting like you were playoff contenders? lol

RB's are fucking dime-a-dozen. If you build a good offense, you can easily find a RB that will fit in and get the job done.

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an outsider, I think the Browns have a lot of good pieces in place at almost every level. They really have just been lacking a good QB and consistency. I think running backs are a dime a dozen except for a few. But even then, they don't have a long shelf life. Could Richardson have been one? Maybe, but he was oft-injured. Look at the Vikes and AP. He is phenominal but he can't carry that team.

I think the Browns did good by focusing there efforts on building for the future, specifically if they are targeting a QB. My biggest problems with the Browns is HC Chudzinsky. Not a fan...

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by MarkOU
lol2.gif

Cleveland

I AGREE 100% We have sucked ever since we came back in the league. Through in the towel we have been KO'D

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel that this is a terrible move, Trent Richardson is a young back and a pretty good one at that, when you have a running game that's when you start building your team around it now you focus this upcoming draft on a WR, a player on Defense, or even a QB. In your situation I think trading a few picks for a veteran QB similar to what the chiefs and cardinals did would be great for your team.

but it if you guys end up drafting clowney and johnny football that would add excitement to this franchise.

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't disagree more^^^^^

Look at your own Seahawks. They got Lynch for later round picks and really didn't do anything until they got a QB. Build around the lines and QB, go from there. A good QB opens up the run for the running back. But a running back can't do quite the same for a QB. This a passing league.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson is the luckiest man in the world! :suds: