• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you think about the Idaho St push?

The Idaho St Push

• Media hyping it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough media coverage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still isnt cleared to play. I can't imagine anybody who has played a sport that wouldnt be upset if a coach just shoved him to the ground unprovoked. The player probably overreacted by filing criminal charges, but the coach should have never given him the opportunity to file charges. You just don't do that.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That player needs to stop being a pussy and shut up. You can tell his coach wasn't trying to push him to the ground, the fact that he even fell down from that shows exactly why he's playing WR for Idaho st.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That player needs to stop being a pussy and shut up. You can tell his coach wasn't trying to push him to the ground, the fact that he even fell down from that shows exactly why he's playing WR for Idaho st.

Why is the coach pushing him in the first place? You have to have some serious anger management issues to get in a guys face over a decision that he didnt even make. According to him, it wasnt even his idea to go up against an older defender.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the coach pushing him in the first place? You have to have some serious anger management issues to get in a guys face over a decision that he didnt even make. According to him, it wasnt even his idea to go up against an older defender.

The WR is not gonna tell the whole story, he'll look like an even bigger cry baby.

Most likely, and I could be wrong, but he'd probably been fucking up all day, he did something else wrong, the coach got in his face about it, shoves him a little, and this little turd stumbles backwards 5 feet and falls down. Then he wants to call the cops? Come on man.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is college football, not high school. Who care if you going up against an older player?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that push got him on the ground, and that soft fall gave him neck spasms then this guy shouldn't be playing football.

No, the coach shouldn't have pushed him. The kid should stop trumping up injuries while looking for a payday.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is college football, not high school. Who care if you going up against an older player?

The fish probably was shutting him down all day, so he asked for someone else. Who cares who you go up against. Burn em and be done with it...unless you know you can't beat em.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you even watch the interview?

Also, im not trying to defend the player. I just don't agree with what the coach did.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fish probably was shutting him down all day, so he asked for someone else. Who cares who you go up against. Burn em and be done with it...unless you know you can't beat em.

:nono: Not according to him...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach done wrong. He had other means of discipline than getting physical. Those other means could also be construed as humiliating but this kid needs to leave that part alone as that's a bitch card. Making him run steps would be humiliating too, no?

When I played football coach would grab our facemasks or kick us in the ass to get our attention. Even my drill instructor in the military would kick us in the ass once in a while. I can admit it pissed me off and made me work harder. However in todays society physical abuse is not tolerated, nor should it be. He's merely teaching those young men (who may become husbands and fathers someday) that using physical violence is how you get your way. Unfortunately that type of mentality will fuck your life up.

Keep your hands off the players and use the noggin on top your shoulders to find another way to get your point across.

Last edited by a moderator:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach done wrong. He had other means of discipline than getting physical. Those other means could also be construed as humiliating but this kid needs to leave that part alone as that's a bitch card. Making him run steps would be humiliating too, no?

When I played football coach would grab our facemasks or kick us in the ass to get our attention. Even my drill instructor in the military would kick us in the ass once in a while. I can admit it pissed me off and made me work harder. However in todays society physical abuse is not tolerated, nor should it be. He's merely teachong those young men (who may become husbands and fathefs someday) that using physical violence is how you get your way. Unfortunately that type of mentality will fuck your life up.

Keep your hands off the players and use the noggin on top your shoulders to find another way to get your point across.

The player says in the OTL interview that he has seen the coach do that, and that he doesnt have a problem with it because that is football. The shove was, as you said, wrong.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono: Not according to him...

Can't watch the video at work, but from the written article Graves asked for a more veteran CB

Graves told OTL that Kramer became irate when Graves preferred to face one of the team's veteran cornerbacks instead of a freshman cornerback during one-on-one drills in practice. When Graves tried waving over one of the older cornerbacks to face him, he said Kramer marched across the field and said, "He's a varsity f------ player" before pushing Graves. Graves said Kramer cursed again while he was on the ground.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't watch the video at work, but from the written article Graves asked for a more veteran CB

In the interview he said that his position coach said to switch for an older defensive back. They switched, head coach complained, so he waved the freshman back over to face him and that was when the coach ran over and got in his face.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the interview he said that his position coach said to switch for an older defensive back. They switched, head coach complained, so he waved the freshman back over to face him and that was when the coach ran over and got in his face.

:L

Sounds like not only is the head coach a dipshit, he has no idea what is going on with his team. I think the unemployment rate is going to go up by one person soon.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the coach overreacted. Yeah, we may not know the whole story but, obviousily those players/position coach were talking to each other about who to line up against. The coach runs across the field and pushes the player to the ground, rather than finding out what is going on. The coach didn't hear any conversation that was going on inregards to who is going to line up.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The player said he would "look like a punk" if he did nothing. So he tattled.Yeah, that'll give folks the impression that you are a tough guy.

Little bitch, get up off the ground and get back in the huddle.

My coach would break clipboards over our helmets when he was pied. I turned out alright with no side effects......

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The player said he would "look like a punk" if he did nothing. So he tattled.Yeah, that'll give folks the impression that you are a tough guy.

Little bitch, get up off the ground and get back in the huddle.

My coach would break clipboards over our helmets when he was pied. I turned out alright with no side effects......

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both look like fegs here... The coach shouldn't have ran across the field and pushed the player down, and the player shouldn't have called the popo over it...

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both look like fegs here... The coach shouldn't have ran across the field and pushed the player down, and the player shouldn't have called the popo over it...

^This