• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What about Josh Allen?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Allen has a cannon for an arm and the size that makes him the prototypical pocket QB. I've looked into the crystal ball and a couple seasons from now, once NFL defenses have enough film to scheme against both, I see Josh Allen as being way more successful from inside a pocket than Baker Mayfield.

But...but... I know, Baker has impressive rookie stats.
So you admittedly have no idea what you're talking about and are talking out your ass. Thanks for clearing that up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Baker hits this sophomore slump, i supposed you'll all be blaming it on the fact the team didn't retain Freddie Kitchens.

And if he doesn't have a sophomore slump what phoney-baloney excuses will you think up? If you watch or listen to the national sports media very few (if any) have said many negative things about Mayfield. Care to explain that one since you're hell bent on saying over & over Mayfield's a crappy rookie QB?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannon arms- below average accuracy don't always pan out...hate to tell ya but we will see. I am seeing the same thing as I did when Josh was in college. Missing open targets-easy throws, very very rarely he will make that Wow! throw, bad deep accuracy and inconsistency with going through WR progression. He is a project guy but to say he has more upside than Baker is crazy lol.
So because it's not there yet, means he can't become the better QB??? Mkay

So you admittedly have no idea what you're talking about and are talking out your ass. Thanks for clearing that up.
When Baker struggles to find success as the scrambling renegade in 2019, I'll make sure I bring up the fact you thought he was a surefire Hall of Famer because of his rookie season stats.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he doesn't have a sophomore slump what phoney-baloney excuses will you think up? If you watch or listen to the national sports media very few (if any) have said many negative things about Mayfield. Care to explain that one since you're hell bent on saying over & over Mayfield's a crappy rookie QB?
I'll eat crow if he doesn't. You'll eat shit if he does, but its something you're used to.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Josh Allen has a cannon and good size, which we've seen is clearly the best indicator of NFL success time and time again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Baker hits this sophomore slump, i supposed you'll all be blaming it on the fact the team didn't retain Freddie Kitchens.

All I know is we have one season in the books and...it isn't close. Josh Allen is VERY VERY inconsistent and is light years behind Mayfield. I just don't see how you have proof Mayfield is going to get worse lol. Nothing suggests this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@carson

Do your nonsensical Mayfield rants have anything to do w/ the fact the Browns beat the Broncos this year in their back yard?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Baker struggles to find success as the scrambling renegade in 2019, I'll make sure I bring up the fact you thought he was a surefire Hall of Famer because of his rookie season stats.
Seriously, there's no question you've never watched him play and have no idea what you're talking about. This has to just be a bad troll attempt, because there's no way you're trying to make people think you know anything about football.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll eat crow if he doesn't. You'll eat shit if he does, but its something you're used to.

And this comment right here proves you're nothing more than a dumbass troll. Carry on though. We're all laughing @ your stupidity.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He keeps saying he will be a better pocket passer, if he had proof I am fine with it, but nothing suggests it. If Allen's strength is his mobility and that's where he is at his best, what suggests he will be a better pocket passer? :noidea:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He keeps saying he will be a better pocket passer, if he had proof I am fine with it, but nothing suggests it. If Allen's strength is his mobility and that's where he is at his best, what suggests he will be a better pocket passer? :noidea:
Can't help but LOL at him saying Baker is bad when he throws from the pocket. What a complete and total dumbass.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@carson

Do your nonsensical Mayfield rants have anything to do w/ the fact the Browns beat the Broncos this year in their back yard?
Absolutely! Mayfield is the reason the Broncos have been dysfunctional trash since Super Bowl 50!

Stop giving your douchebag QB so much credit.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this comment right here proves you're nothing more than a dumbass troll. Carry on though. We're all laughing @ your stupidity.
There's three of you, literally.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take off the fan goggles and get some fucking reading comprehension.
Then back up your claim, dumbass. You're still just spouting bullshit without any actual substance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A scrambling renegade? You can't be this dumb. Wait a minute, yes you are.

Mayfield ran the ball 39 times in 13 starts (14 games played).
Allen ran the ball 89 times in 11 starts (12 games played).

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then back up your claim, dumbass. You're still just spouting bullshit without any actual substance.
I already have. You'll only accept statistics from rookie seasons to substantiate though, so...I'm talking to a wall. But as much as you fucks brag about Baker, there's insecurities. The proof is in the fact you pounce on any thread that makes mention of another rookie QB from the same class.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A scrambling renegade? You can't be this dumb. Wait a minute, yes you are.

Mayfield ran the ball 39 times in 13 starts (14 games played).
Allen ran the ball 89 times in 11 starts (12 games played).
For the last fucking time, nitwit, what they do as rookies, with their current rosters/coaches, does not cement their entire careers into stone. You keep thinking that though.