• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

we've all said who we'd want, and who we'd be open to taking

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but heres a good way to see where everyones at. put together your own draft board. the same way the team will most likely be picking as its how almost all teams do.

of the players YOU WOULD PICK (including RNH i guess) put them in order as if you were making the selection on draft day.

if you can choose from 6 players, i can't see us trading down any further than that.

1. Larsson
2. RNH
3. Couturier
4. Hamilton
5. Huberdeau
6. Landeskog

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1RNH
2Landeskog
3Larsson
4Huberdeau
5Couturier

Last edited by a moderator:

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Clark I'm surprised your take landeskog before Larsson or couturier? Not that he isn't good enough I'm just surprised

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Clark I'm surprised your take landeskog before Larsson or couturier? Not that he isn't good enough I'm just surprised

Re read the op not necessarily who I want the devils to draft just how I would rank them talent wise.Landeskog made a bigger impression on me.Huberdeau has also impressed me a lot lately.This is why I think the 4th spot is a blessing in disguise 1st pick should be RNH no question in my book.I would hate to be the 2nd pick I would never be able to choose between the other 4 on my list they all have huge upsides.I would wet myself if we got any of those guys.To be honest my rankings of Huberdeau and Larsson are close I could have gone either way on that Larsson skill on d gave him the slight edge with me.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I was the original op I mean like if you were the devils what would you're draft board look like

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re read the op not necessarily who I want the devils to draft just how I would rank them talent wise.Landeskog made a bigger impression on me.Huberdeau has also impressed me a lot lately.This is why I think the 4th spot is a blessing in disguise 1st pick should be RNH no question in my book.I would hate to be the 2nd pick I would never be able to choose between the other 4 on my list they all have huge upsides.I would wet myself if we got any of those guys.To be honest my rankings of Huberdeau and Larsson are close I could have gone either way on that Larsson skill on d gave him the slight edge with me.

Lol I was the op, I mean like if you were Lou it content right now, as the person making the devils pick what would your top 6 board look like

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL sorry rko been a hectic week for me going back to work Monday after a year if being laid off nervous and excited.either way being as I want the best available player I suppose my list would stay the same.really I would be happy with any of them

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good brother, and wait did you get laid off? If I may

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was laid off along with 80 other guys in November of 09 .hard to find a job that pays what I was making before or on unenjoyment.very fortunate to have been one of three guys to get called back this week.be on first shift for a week starting Mon then off to second.Funny thing about it is the reason I got called back is my rangers fan boss appreciates my devils work ethic.just a bit nervous its been so long and they have high expectations of me.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit man I had no idea sorry to hear that... I hear ya on the job search, I really find it hard tobelieve the job market is truly any better, but, just avoid doing pron. Congrats

Oh and bolts, is your list for the isles or for if you were the devils

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. Edmonton

Biggest Need: Their young centers are still young, but haven't panned out the way I'm sure the Edmonton faithful have hope. They need someone to pass to Hall, Pajarvi, Hemsky, and Omark.

Selection: Nugent Hopkins. Seems like the unanimous best center.

2. Colorado

Biggest Need: Colorado allowed the most goals in the league last year, despite being very near the top until the end of December. They shook up the defense big time by trading 1st rounder Shattenkirk + Stewart for Erik Johnson. With two BIG TIME centers in Duchene and Stastny, I'd imagine they would want to shore up the D.

Selection: Larsson Going to be the first defenseman picked.

3. Florida

Biggest Need: Marketing. It has to be tough to play in sunrise and be a fan. it's been so long since they made the playoffs. You'd think you'd get a good enough team just from throwing darts at a board and picking with the quality these guys get. Now, you could easily argue they should build from the D out. After all they still have Voukoun.. oh wait, he's leaving them too... Ok, so they need a sexy pick, that means scoring!

Selection: Huburdeau Beat out Couturier in scoring in the Q AND had a monster post season. 15 Goals in 18 games.

4. New Jersey Devils

Biggest Need: ANYONE to play with Kovalchuk. Zajac, despite trying his damnedest to play two positions at the same time, must be begging for Zach to re-sign. That means Kovy needs a center. Now we all know that Kovy's favorite pastime is to stick handle into trouble and lose the puck. Zajac then face palms and turns on the jets to go help the under performing D. Alright maybe it's not that bad.

Who's left at this point?

Landeskog: Everything about this guy screams team player. He's a natural RW a position we have the least depth in IMO. He's a big player, and he's defensively sound. Sounds like the perfect match to play with Kovy.

Couturier: Massive frame. Apparently isn't the prettiest skater but gets the job done. Should be able to play a puck possession game that's perfectly suited to allow Kovy to do what he does better than ANYONE; be the trigger man. The man has a rail gun for a shot, and he was at his best this past season when his teammates were carrying the puck allowing him to find areas to receive and destroy.

Selection: NONE Devils want a stud dman and trade down, eventually picking between Dougie Hamilton and Duncan Siemens.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned a while ago about Colorado stealing Larsson from us.

And btw, good to hear things are looking up for you Clarky!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys now hopefully the economy stays stable for a bit.One of the coolest things about my work is our stone was used in building the rock

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im recording tomorrows Owen sound st. John game I'm pumped the more I hear about him I almost feel like he may actually be THE it player in the draft. I'm not fully persuaded but well see what happens tom

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im recording tomorrows Owen sound st. John game I'm pumped the more I hear about him I almost feel like he may actually be THE it player in the draft. I'm not fully persuaded but well see what happens tom

is it on NHL net?

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes