• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Westworld

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so confused...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The show is awesome, that much is certain. Might be the best assembly of actors, of ANY show, or movie, EVER.

Every other series I've ever watched, there has always been at least one actor that sucked bawls or is just annoying af.

This show is stacked with incredible actors, right down to the minor characters.

It could end up being the best series I've ever watched.

I agree. The only thing that comes to mind is Breaking Bad but that show wasn't as cerebral as this one. Imagine how much better the SFX might be in S2. This series is only scratching the surface in S1. It's a scary thought. This show could get even better.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show is fucking amazing. The writing, the music, the acting. If you aren't watching this show, I implore you to give it a shot.

Season finale is next week.

Oh and uh, called it:

Oh my god, what an episode. This answered SO MANY QUESTIONS and opened up a door (hehe) of possibilities.

"What door". My god I got chills.

I thought early on that Bernard may have been a Host. This episode confirmed that, but it got me thinking. Is Bernard Arnold? A recreated version of Arnold? It totally fits! That basement we saw this episode was the same room from earlier in the season when "Bernard" was interviewing Dolores. Well, I'm thinking that was human Arnold 30+ years ago. When he interviews there Dolores, she's totally clothed. Ford has the employees interview Hosts naked as to perceive them as not human. Arnold was known to become too close to the Hosts, treating them like humans.

Also, when Arnold shows Bernard this picture of Ford and Ford's, we are getting that from Bernard's perspective. Obviously, it looks like there should have been a 3rd person. Now we know that it was probably Arnold and Bernard cannot see himself in that picture because he's not programmed to!

It has to be a Host version of Arnold. Has to be.

Just shows how in complete control Ford is. Wonder how many of his employees he has had killed and replaced by Hosts.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ford is a robot that already overthrew the old regime. Ed Harris's character is still a mystery to me, but maybe he is someone who wants to expose ford for what he really is? I originally though ed Harris was Arnold and Bernard was always a host, but one that took over for Arnold "Ed Harris"

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man in black is logan - they pretty much hit you over the head with that clue...

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man in black is logan - they pretty much hit you over the head with that clue...

Oddly, I was on the Logan train until this episode. But I interpreted this one as being pretty much a confirmation Will=MIB

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ford is a robot that already overthrew the old regime. Ed Harris's character is still a mystery to me, but maybe he is someone who wants to expose ford for what he really is? I originally though ed Harris was Arnold and Bernard was always a host, but one that took over for Arnold "Ed Harris"

He pretty much said in this episode that he doesn't give a fuck about Ford.

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly, I was on the Logan train until this episode. But I interpreted this one as being pretty much a confirmation Will=MIB
i'll change if William decides that the hosts aren't "alive". The MiB telling the story about killing Maeve as a rancher is what made me think he was Logan. Will obviously believes Delores is special, so the interaction with her as the MiB=Will doesn't make sense to me until something happens between her and Will...

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll change if William decides that the hosts aren't "alive". The MiB telling the story about killing Maeve as a rancher is what made me think he was Logan. Will obviously believes Delores is special, so the interaction with her as the MiB=Will doesn't make sense to me until something happens between her and Will...

Damn it I had forgotten about that. That was what put me almost full-board into the Logan=MiB boat.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But didn't MIB say to Dolores something to the effect of "I am playing the black hat this time"?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And physically, Ed Harris looks NOTHING like Logan, but he and Jimmi Simpson could be father/son.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im on team Will=MIB ... I think Dolores ends up killing Logan next episode ... Will goes on to marry Logans sister and ends up running the co. he was going to be marrying in to

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine either... Gotham is still my favorite.

That good huh? I guess I'll have to check it out at some point. I have avoided it thus far, cuz frankly, I am a bit sick of Batman. But if you say it's better than Westworld, Ima hafta check it out, cuz I think WW is top-notch stuff.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That good huh? I guess I'll have to check it out at some point. I have avoided it thus far, cuz frankly, I am a bit sick of Batman. But if you say it's better than Westworld, Ima hafta check it out, cuz I think WW is top-notch stuff.
Gotham is OK, but it is no WW...

And it is WAY pre-Batman...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And physically, Ed Harris looks NOTHING like Logan, but he and Jimmi Simpson could be father/son.

I don't understand how it could be either... I understand time jumps and all, but the time jumps would be too confusing if they were telling 2 totally different stories from totally different times...

It seemed like the separation between Delores and teddy were in their same life cycle... and with Hosts being reprogrammed constantly, then what is the chances of them being in the same life cycle 30+ years later...