• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Westworld

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time lines are confusing. I always assumed Ed Harris was in a newer time line, but when the MIB walked into the church when Dolores was standing inside??? The church scenes are from a past timeline because the building is buried in sand in the newer timelines, correct?

anthony-hopkins-is-god-ed-harris-is-the-devil-if-only-it-were-that-black-white-in-westworld.jpg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time lines are confusing. I always assumed Ed Harris was in a newer time line, but when the MIB walked into the church when Dolores was standing inside??? The church scenes are from a past timeline because the building is buried in sand in the newer timelines, correct?

anthony-hopkins-is-god-ed-harris-is-the-devil-if-only-it-were-that-black-white-in-westworld.jpg
When did he walk into the church? The "r*pe" scene took place at Dolores' farm, in the barn...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a series that warrants a second viewing IMO.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did he walk into the church? The "r*pe" scene took place at Dolores' farm, in the barn...

MIB walked into the church near the end of episode 9. It may appear that Dolores was even saying "William" under her breath, when he popped into the church.... take a look at point #3 in the following article, especially the last couple sentences of point #3.

Westworld: 6 big questions we need the finale to answer

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIB walked into the church near the end of episode 9. It may appear that Dolores was even saying "William" under her breath, when he popped into the church.... take a look at point #3 in the following article, especially the last couple sentences of point #3.

Westworld: 6 big questions we need the finale to answer

Ford has excavated the town for his new timeline. Episode 10 will be revealing. Dolores is in the maze I think (its mental) and the basement of the church is part of it. MIB=William. Also Dolores is Wyatt. Shit is about to go down this weekend. They kept referencing an 'incident' that happened 30 years ago, and we got a glimpse of it from dolores' memories going into the basement, but its about to go down.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford has excavated the town for his new timeline. Episode 10 will be revealing. Dolores is in the maze I think (its mental) and the basement of the church is part of it. MIB=William. Also Dolores is Wyatt. Shit is about to go down this weekend. They kept referencing an 'incident' that happened 30 years ago, and we got a glimpse of it from dolores' memories going into the basement, but its about to go down.

Storyline* not timeline. My bee yo

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice breakdown. You think of that yourself?

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep talking about the park having something valuable that many people can't grasp. I wonder if this is immortality. Arnold did have a child who died. And was obsessed with consciousness. I wonder if conquering the maze could allow a switch of one's consciousness from human to AI? Maybe even Arnold's consciousness is in dolores now?

God this show is deep lol

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only just noticed. Wow.

DON'T TOUCH HER

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering if Arnold ever actually existed. When William walked past Bernard at the gala, he didn't think twice about seeing Arnold...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering if Arnold ever actually existed. When William walked past Bernard at the gala, he didn't think twice about seeing Arnold...

Dolores was already in her loop, so the events between her and William took place after Arnold's death. Arnold killed himself before the park opened in an effort to save the hosts. William has never known Arnold as his death and partnership were both swept under the rug.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Ford is actually dead, or if that was a creation of himself. I think it's way cooler if Ford realized that Arnold was right this whole time and sacrificed himself to complete the maze, as opposed to Ford becoming this super-villain. I will sure miss Anthony Hopkins though, he was excellent (as always).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Ford is actually dead, or if that was a creation of himself. I think it's way cooler if Ford realized that Arnold was right this whole time and sacrificed himself to complete the maze, as opposed to Ford becoming this super-villain. I will sure miss Anthony Hopkins though, he was excellent (as always).
Good point. There was always another host being built in the background. Maybe that was host-Ford...

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. There was always another host being built in the background. Maybe that was host-Ford...

My thinking is that the host being created in the Bernard reveal (the host reveal, where Teresa was killed), underneath the secret house Ford has could be the host-Ford, if they decide to go that route.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thinking is that the host being created in the Bernard reveal (the host reveal, where Teresa was killed), underneath the secret house Ford has could be the host-Ford, if they decide to go that route.
The next-level question...

Will the moving-forward-Ford by guest-Ford or host-Ford? Maybe Ford was able to create his own personality into a host, and sacrificed himself for "immortality".