• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that he doesn't get suspended. Dahntay Jones has a long history of cheap shots and he used his fist. On the other hand, while Draymond has gotten a lot of technicals, he doesn't have a history of cheap shots. Plus, there's a lot of examples of guys doing a kicking motion while shooting and/or getting fouled, and there was no suspension. If precedents are followed, there will be no suspension. Even the ref told Draymond that he didn't think it was intentional, but that he had to call a foul because of where it landed.
Beat me to it, but that'll be just enough for the league to justify a non-suspension. Also, the history thing is definitely a factor as well

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it's already sort of been set already. The stars always get the preferential treatment...but what'll maybe get Draymond off here is the "argument" that he was trying to sell the foul

2 things that's not in Green's favor.

1) Dahntay Jones just got suspended for a similar play.

2) I'm sorry but you don't unintentionally kick someone in the nuts in consecutive games. That just doesn't happen

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things that's not in Green's favor.

1) Dahntay Jones just got suspended for a similar play.

2) I'm sorry but you don't unintentionally kick someone in the nuts in consecutive games. That just doesn't happen
Oh I'm not saying that it was unintentional, but the argument is slightly there to be presented

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFO w/ that noise.

LOL at comparing a journeyman scrub like Dahntay Jones who only gets garbage time minutes anymore if he's lucky...to an all star, champion, starter & triple double threat like Draymond Green.

Jones' was intentional......Green's was accidental.

The league did right in suspending Jones..but they really didn't have to..as he's basically a non entity anyhow.

The league would embarrass themselves even further than some of the officiating already has if Green were to be suspended.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFO w/ that noise.

LOL at comparing a journeyman scrub like Dahntay Jones who only gets garbage time minutes anymore if he's lucky...to an all star, champion, starter & triple double threat like Draymond Green.

The league did right in suspending Jones..but they really didn't have to..as he's basically a non entity anyhow.

The league would embarrass themselves even further than some of the officiating already has if Green were to be suspended.

Your homerism is blinding if you don't think that Green meant to kick Adams in the junk in game 3. It was completely blatant.

But in the Dubs defense, the entire OKC team should be suspended for the monumental ass kicking that they gave the Warriors on national TV. You just don't do that.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your homerism is blinding if you don't think that Green meant to kick Adams in the junk in game 3. It was completely blatant.

But in the Dubs defense, the entire OKC team should be suspended for the monumental ass kicking that they gave the Warriors on national TV. You just don't do that.

:rolleyes2:

yeah okay...go to sleep, kid..you're obviously getting tired and delirious...

BTW..all "homerism" aside...I am being totally objective on this one.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFO w/ that noise.

If he changed jerseys with Hasheem Thabeet I wouldn't have noticed in this series.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he changed jerseys with Hasheem Thabeet I wouldn't have noticed in this series.

not sure what that even means...what it's intended to imply, why you even felt the need to post it...or what kind of trash you're smoking....but frankly I really couldn't care less.

:cool:

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what that even means...what it's intended to imply, why you even felt the need to post it...or what kind of trash you're smoking....but frankly I couldn't care less.

I usually reply to posts after saying that as well.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,229.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should have the choice of either getting suspended for the next game or let adams do the same to him before the next game

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man what a night! I actually got to go to the game. Chesapeake arena was loud and rocking. Did Barkley or anyone comment on how loud the place was? It was crazy my ears are still ringing. Great game by the home team and it will be interesting to see if the league does anything to Draypunk.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man what a night! I actually got to go to the game. Chesapeake arena was loud and rocking. Did Barkley or anyone comment on how loud the place was? It was crazy my ears are still ringing. Great game by the home team and it will be interesting to see if the league does anything to Draypunk.

ya, it was noted at halftime, but I don't remember who made the comment.

Heck in the 2nd half when it got so out of hand with the score, I kept thinking Shannon Sharpe might appear and grab a phone to call for the National Guard....