• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sticking by my 7 game prediction. Not as sure the Warriors win. If they win game 4 Warriors in 7. If they lose, probably OKC in 6.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death lineup got hodor'd.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the NBA goes, these two games were Sterned. One team gets every call going to the rack the other team gets raped with no calls. And people wonder why it's a 3rd rate league. Then you have concussion-ville brain damage land with the NFL and it doesn't leave much. I was interested for a little bit but this isn't worth my while. Things haven't changed much since Stern left. I'll stick to baseball and golf.

^^^ Pussy

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone forget to tell Oklahoma City and the Cavs that only Golden State and the Spurs were allowed to win the title this year? :noidea:
uhh...we ain't got no fancy picture phones or enterweb out here in these parts. Care for some rhubarb pie the little missus made this afternoon?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sticking by my 7 game prediction. Not as sure the Warriors win. If they win game 4 Warriors in 7. If they lose, probably OKC in 6.

Even if the dubs lose game 4....(and that's a big IF)...they still have to be the faves to win game 5 in Oakland, then somehow find it in them to win game 6 in okc (totally doable)....and take game 7 back home @ Roaracle.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would Durant and RW go anywhere if they can do what they are doing right now? it makes no sense. guys just dont leave to leave.

isnt this the first time since they made the Finals a few years ago that they had a full and healthy team? this is the NBA- all the goons that think panicking and trading stars makes sense are the guys that dont know the game.

3% of teams win the title. You have to have the right roster, stay healthy, get a little bit of luck, get some calls here or there, etc etc....as good as the Spurs have been the last decade + they have NEVER repeated. Its REALLY REALLY hard to win a title in the NBA. You dont get that by trading your stars and shuffling your team just because you failed in a certain year.
Yep.

Just ask James Harden.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the dubs lose game 4....(and that's a big IF)...they still have to be the faves to win game 5 in Oakland, then somehow find it in them to win game 6 in okc (totally doable)....and take game 7 back home @ Roaracle.

That would be the hope. I did say probably. But still, probably OKC in 6 if they win game 4.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude wanted to be "The Man".
Yeah...

If I was relatively new to the league I would prefer to stay with a team that had a chance of winning championships...goes to reason that learning that system and participating in it is going to be a beneficial experience...even if it was for a couple of million less a year. Get you a few years in that system with the chance of hoisting hardware, and THEN go get paid.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...

If I was relatively new to the league I would prefer to stay with a team that had a chance of winning championships...goes to reason that learning that system and participating in it is going to be a beneficial experience...even if it was for a couple of million less a year. Get you a few years in that system with the chance of hoisting hardware, and THEN go get paid.

That's a lot of money to pass up. I think that most guys who are new to the league are thinking about putting together great stats during their first contract so that they can cash in on their next contract. Being on a championship caliber team would be nice, but working for the next contract is probably the number one priority.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the hope. I did say probably. But still, probably OKC in 6 if they win game 4.

The last two games were blowouts, but I expect the remaining games to be tight. Hopefully, the Warriors can keep it together mentally. There is no overstating how huge Game 4 is to the Warriors' chances of winning this series.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh, I'm guessing that they'll be a ton of over-reaction(and I guess rightfully so given the result), but I still think GS wins in 7. As for Draymond Green, I only needed to see the replay 2 or 3 times to know that it was intentional....HOWEVER, you can't suspend him imo. Look, I can't argue it by rule, because it was intentional imo, but you just gotta look the other way on this one. I'm not saying that Draymond, Steph, Klay, Durant, and WB can get away with ANYTHING...but in a pivotal game 4, those guys have to stay on the court

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh, I'm guessing that they'll be a ton of over-reaction(and I guess rightfully so given the result), but I still think GS wins in 7. As for Draymond Green, I only needed to see the replay 2 or 3 times to know that it was intentional....HOWEVER, you can't suspend him imo. Look, I can't argue it by rule, because it was intentional imo, but you just gotta look the other way on this one. I'm not saying that Draymond, Steph, Klay, Durant, and WB can get away with ANYTHING...but in a pivotal game 4, those guys have to stay on the court

Great precedent to set for our league.....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My guess is that he doesn't get suspended. Dahntay Jones has a long history of cheap shots and he used his fist. On the other hand, while Draymond has gotten a lot of technicals, he doesn't have a history of cheap shots. Plus, there's a lot of examples of guys doing a kicking motion while shooting and/or getting fouled, and there was no suspension. If precedents are followed, there will be no suspension. Even the ref told Draymond that he didn't think it was intentional, but that he had to call a foul because of where it landed.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great precedent to set for our league.....
I mean, it's already sort of been set already. The stars always get the preferential treatment...but what'll maybe get Draymond off here is the "argument" that he was trying to sell the foul

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it's already sort of been set already. The stars always get the preferential treatment...but what'll maybe get Draymond off here is the "argument" that he was trying to sell the foul

The most recent kick I can remember is Varejao on Henderson, and Varejao did not get suspended.