• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Westbrook haters, is this what you wanted???

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Game 3 Westbrook took 7 shots. Westbrook is not a PG. As many have stated the role of a point guard is to get your offense going. OKC doesnt have an offense. Its literally PG score. CA score. RW score. I blame the coach. RW should not be a PG plain and simple. He would thrive running plays off the ball, using his skillset to take shots or seperate the defenses and pass. Why no coach has figured this out is beyond me. Westbrook should be exclusively scoring and playing Defense. Fuck the assists and to a lesser extent the rebounding. And heres the mental breakdown, he said fuck you to KD, thought he could do it on his own, couldnt, got 1 great player and 1 rapidly deteriorating player, and is losing again. He looked like a angry child out there last game. Rubio made him eat his own words. This game is in his head, and it doesnt look good. Boy would he look like an ass if he asked for a trade.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so it continues...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bash KD for joining an established team like the Warriors all you want.

But don't bash the man for getting away from Westbrook. It's clear who the problem was in OKC.

But still...fuck KD

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument/beef against Westbrook was that he doesn't defer enough in crunch time situations, which is said to be "the point guard's job" to do so.

Well, the fact is that against the Jazz the last couple games he has in fact deferred, and they have lost three in a row because of that.

Fact - Through four games, Westbrook is averaging his fewest FG attempts per game in the playoffs since 2010. If you're the undisputed focal point of your team, it is YOUR JOB to take over in dire situations. Westbrook hasn't done that against Utah, and it's a big reason why the Thunder are losing.

Oh yeah, he's deferring at such an unusual rate for this year's team lol. He averaged 20.2 shots per game this year, and is down all the way to 20.0 shots per game in this series. Get a grip. Those elevated attempts per game the past two years in the postseason? Lost in the first round both times as well.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, he's deferring at such an unusual rate for this year's team lol. He averaged 20.2 shots per game this year, and is down all the way to 20.0 shots per game in this series. Get a grip. Those elevated attempts per game the past two years in the postseason? Lost in the first round both times as well.

You might want to check the date of the post next time...Just saying.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument/beef against Westbrook was that he doesn't defer enough in crunch time situations, which is said to be "the point guard's job" to do so.

Well, the fact is that against the Jazz the last couple games he has in fact deferred, and they have lost three in a row because of that.

Fact - Through four games, Westbrook is averaging his fewest FG attempts per game in the playoffs since 2010. If you're the undisputed focal point of your team, it is YOUR JOB to take over in dire situations. Westbrook hasn't done that against Utah, and it's a big reason why the Thunder are losing.
Yes; its what we wanted; for him to get bounced in the first round again.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone wanted to argue with me when I said this Thunder team was in playoff purgatory. They are a playoff team that is far from a contender with no real path to getting better. Super-max Westbrook appears to be on an early decline and the team is in the luxury tax for the next two seasons at $147M and $136M respectively, in a small market to boot.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone wanted to argue with me when I said this Thunder team was in playoff purgatory. They are a playoff team that is far from a contender with no real path to getting better. Super-max Westbrook appears to be on an early decline and the team is in the luxury tax for the next two seasons at $147M and $136M respectively, in a small market to boot.
They should relocate to Seattle!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to check the date of the post next time...Just saying.

Nobody knows that you're saying. Do everyone a favor & super glue your fingers together so you can't leave any comments.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so I guess what you're saying is PG13 should have come to the Lakers after all...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody knows that you're saying. Do everyone a favor & super glue your fingers together so you can't leave any comments.

And who are you exactly? :scratch:

A message board legend. You're like the self-important assistant supervisor in a nursing home kitchen. Unwarranted arrogance is all.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who are you exactly? :scratch:

A message board legend. You're like the self-important assistant supervisor in a nursing home kitchen. Unwarranted arrogance is all.

Who other than you called me a message board legend? Get the fuck outta here. You're just a clown w/ internet access.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who other than you called me a message board legend? Get the fuck outta here. You're just a clown w/ internet access.

I'm not the one with nearly 40K posts, not exactly rocket science. I have this thing called a life. Maybe others should try it some time.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one with nearly 40K posts, not exactly rocket science. I have this thing called a life. Maybe others should try it some time.

Ouch now that hurt. What a burn. And I doubt you have much of a life.