• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

West is Best

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals took knees at your goal line, genius. Didn't they? Didn't they?

LOL. For both teams it's a matter of which team shows up. If you get the Chargers team that won in Denver, KC, and Philly you'll be eating crow. If you get the team that lost to Houston and Washington, you could be right. But for any Bengals fan to be confident in the playoffs is just laughable.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came into this season rooting for the Bengals as my roommate in law school was a die hard fan of theirs. In fact, my preseason superbowl prediction was Seahawks-Bengals. But lets be honest here, the Bengals were schizophrenic at best. They lost some close games which they could have easily won sometimes and in other games just looked like trash. Dalton is very capable of shitting the bed and if he does that just one game in the playoffs, then their out. I'm rooting for the Bengals but I wouldn't count any of their opponents out

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came into this season rooting for the Bengals as my roommate in law school was a die hard fan of theirs. In fact, my preseason superbowl prediction was Seahawks-Bengals. But lets be honest here, the Bengals were schizophrenic at best. They lost some close games which they could have easily won sometimes and in other games just looked like trash. Dalton is very capable of shitting the bed and if he does that just one game in the playoffs, then their out. I'm rooting for the Bengals but I wouldn't count any of their opponents out

And the Bengals were 3-0 vs Division winners and 4-0 against playoff teams.

They beat Brady. They beat Rodgers. They beat Luck. They beat Rivers.

Stop. Just stop.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the Chargers in this one. Dalton will pull a Dalton and give the game away.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im rooting for the Bengals as well but i believe that the Bolts will win,Rivers is just having a great year and that team is finally in synch with each other and Matthews i dunno if he lifted more off season or what but is playing like he should of,oh and not being banged up as much.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im rooting for the Bengals as well but i believe that the Bolts will win,Rivers is just having a great year and that team is finally in synch with each other and Matthews i dunno if he lifted more off season or what but is playing like he should of,oh and not being banged up as much.

So in sync they almost lost to the Chiefs 3rd string. Come on, man.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in sync they almost lost to the Chiefs 3rd string. Come on, man.

Teams,every team has one of those games,now is that the true Bolts? i don't think so since they beat Denver yah know,but hey we'll see soon enough.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give the Chargers any chance at all. They're a bad team. The Bengals are going to blow them out.

It's a good thing you don't coach or play for the Bengals.

Chargers went into Denver and beat them. It was close, but that was a quality road win in what was a must win.

It would be foolish to underestimate them.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing you don't coach or play for the Bengals.

Chargers went into Denver and beat them. It was close, but that was a quality road win in what was a must win.

It would be foolish to underestimate them.

The Bengals beat the Chargers this year. The Bengals beat the Chargers last year. The Bengals are 8-0 at home. The Bengals score 40+ at home. The Chargers defense is abysmal. FACTS. Can't be disputed.

The Bengals will win by 14+.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals beat the Chargers this year. The Bengals beat the Chargers last year. The Bengals are 8-0 at home. The Bengals score 40+ at home. The Chargers defense is abysmal. FACTS. Can't be disputed.

The Bengals will win by 14+.

Stringing a series of data in the past as you did to predict, as a maxim, the present is pure nonsense. Next, you are going to tell me your name is Immanuel Kant with your use of maxims and absolutes.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were you this confident in the wild card round over the previous 2 seasons when the bengals were twice quickly ousted by a less-than-impressive texans team who failed to win any further playoff games after sweeping your team aside?
Look, i think everyone is in agreement that the Bengals are the better team. Vegas has Cincy favored by 7 points for a reason. However, to act like the Chargers are a 'B' league team is naive. If the Chargers play one of their better games and the Bengals play one of their poorer games, the Chargers CAN and WILL win that game.

I know I wasn't confident. Those losses to Houston were not unexpected at all. In 2011 the Bengals lost to every playoff team they played (0-7). In 2012 they were 2-2 vs playoff teams, with one of the wins at defenseless Washington and the other vs the Ravens in week 17 where they rested their starters. They still looked not ready for the playoff game vs Houston, and though they kept it close they lost again to no Bengals fan's surprise. Now though, in 2013 they are 4-0 vs playoff teams and 3-0 vs division winners. Dalton has improved from awful to erratic, and the defense has been good enough to overcome his bad games. He threw 4 picks vs the Ravens last week, yet they won 34-17. This is a maturing team that plays with swagger and confidence. They are aggressive, and don't back off after making mistakes. I fully expect them to beat the Chargers, and then go to Foxboro and give a good account of themselves vs the Pats. No disrespect meant to the Chargers or their fans, the Bengals are just the better team and very tough at home.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stringing a series of data in the past as you did to predict, as a maxim, the present is pure nonsense. Next, you are going to tell me your name is Immanuel Kant with your use of maxims and absolutes.

The Bengals being undefeated at home is not credible evidence to you? Their offensive prowess and the Chargers abysmal defense isn't either? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wheeee!

Ok, buddy. Sure. Sure thing. None of that matters. It's all irrelevant. Whatever you say.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals being undefeated at home is not credible evidence to you? Their offensive prowess and the Chargers abysmal defense isn't either? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wheeee!

Ok, buddy. Sure. Sure thing. None of that matters. It's all irrelevant. Whatever you say.

Have you ever been suspended from this site? Just curious.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never said that, you should read more carefully, I said that I have a problem with your use of absolutes and maxims (indisputable and absolute; unchanging) which is completely contrary to what history has shown us in Football. This is not math class, thank you very much. I don't necessarily even object to the Chargers being blown out as that is entirely possible, but when you say it as an absolute, it is only then that it is objectionable. And that is probably why most of the posters have jumped on you for this.

Edit: And good grief, Denver beating Jax 100-0 wouldn't even be a maxim that Denver is better than Jax (albeit, highly suggestive).

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that, you should read more carefully, I said that I have a problem with your use of absolutes and maxims (indisputable and absolute; unchanging) which is completely contrary to what history has shown us in Football. This is not math class, thank you very much. I don't necessarily even object to the Chargers being blown out as that is entirely possible, but when you say it as an absolute, it is only then that it is objectionable. And that is probably why most of the posters have jumped on you for this.

Edit: And good grief, Denver beating Jax 100-0 wouldn't even be a maxim that Denver is better than Jax (albeit, highly suggestive).

Ok, I give SD a 5% chance. Happy?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Kramer is calling his shot before the game is played. There are too many clowns who only spout off after their team has won.

Statistically, this game does have a dominating Bengals win written all over it. But it is the NFL. Any given Sunday.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Kramer is calling his shot before the game is played. There are too many clowns who only spout off after their team has won.

Statistically, this game does have a dominating Bengals win written all over it. But it is the NFL. Any given Sunday.

I think the Bengals win in convincing fashion against SD and then go to Foxboro and lose by 6-9 points in a game that comes down to the final 5 minutes. Not sure why people got so upset. All I presented was facts to back up the argument.