• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

West Division Projections

Kings of The West

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Marcus, consider this fair warning: if you trot out any disruptive/racist/violent douchebaggery, you WILL be banned. If you behave, you're welcome to stay.

Don't be Nolan.

I have no idea who Marcus is. People on the NFL board were calling me some guy named Mackdown. I have never said anything offensive or broken any rules. I simply state my opinion and move on. One of my threads on the NFL board was deleted because it was an article about Alex Smith seperating himself as the starter. What is going on??

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have no idea who Marcus is. People on the NFL board were calling me some guy named Mackdown. I have never said anything offensive or broken any rules. I simply state my opinion and move on. One of my threads on the NFL board was deleted because it was an article about Alex Smith seperating himself as the starter. What is going on??

Hey King...welcome to SportsHoopla.

Were you a regular at ESPN? Both those guys were well known posters there.

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Kings of The West

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey King...welcome to SportsHoopla.

Were you a regular at ESPN? Both those guys were well known posters there.

I have never posted at the ESPN board. I googled sprots forums and this was one of the top ones.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never posted at the ESPN board. I googled sprots forums and this was one of the top ones.

We think so! :thumb:

Welcome! You reminded me of another poster but I suppose that's not you, sorry about that.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Cool. Welcome aboard.

A lot of us came from the ESPN message boards, which has been pretty much overrun by trolls lately. So some us can be a little jumpy, to start.

Kings of The West

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cool. Welcome aboard.

A lot of us came from the ESPN message boards, which has been pretty much overrun by trolls lately. So some us can be a little jumpy, to start.

No prob. Thanks for the welcoming. I wish the guys over on the NFL side felt the same way. You can check out every one of my posts. I have said nothing offensive at all just typical sports talk. I cant respond to a thread without being called a troll. Call me a noob, but I dont even know what a troll is.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pythagorean method projects:

Dbacks 88.43
Giants 84.77

Baseball Prospectus Simulation:

Giants 88.7
Dbacks 85.8

Pythagorean method projects:

Dbacks 92.29
Giants 84.03

Baseball Prospectus Simulation:

Dbacks 90.9
Giants 85.5

So.......as we surmised, it is Baseball Prospectus's complex methodology that is converging to what a simple pythag method yields.