• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

West Coast swing continues on to Seattle: Rangers @ Mariners 5/8-10

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our pitcher with the lowest ERA did pitch. He pitched today.
Lol thought this would be your take and of course it has merit but to go this long is a good thing and. Or 100% expected

Still JDG an and Nate E are considered top 2.

But regardless to take 2 from their 3 best is impressive

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be hard to not let Dunning not start. He is getting stretched out
I think Heaney would have to look pitiful until deGrom gets back for that to happen. Not saying it shouldn't happen, but I doubt it will unless Heaney makes it easy for Bochy.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol thought this would be your take and of course it has merit but to go this long is a good thing and. Or 100% expected

Still JDG an and Nate E are considered top 2.

But regardless to take 2 from their 3 best is impressive
It is early yet, but it is not out of the question that if Dunning is left in the rotation, he could finish the season with better numbers than Eovaldi.

One great thing about Dunning doing so well is that when ST started, I was convinced that Glenn Otto was better than Dane. I am still not convinced that isn't the case. Ragans might be better than both of them if he is ever used right again.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see our young guys like Heim, Jung, Duran, Taveras and now Smith has picked up the pace contributing. To me that is really an amazing thing and not something that happens very often. Than you add what Semien, who has been great, Garcia and Lowe bring to the table it has been a good mix.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is early yet, but it is not out of the question that if Dunning is left in the rotation, he could finish the season with better numbers than Eovaldi.

One great thing about Dunning doing so well is that when ST started, I was convinced that Glenn Otto was better than Dane. I am still not convinced that isn't the case. Ragans might be better than both of them if he is ever used right again.
I find it really hard to believe that either one of them would do better than what Dunning is doing right now.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it really hard to believe that either one of them would do better than what Dunning is doing right now.
That is very understandable for right now. I meant more, had all three of them been healthy and in the rotation all year, I could see them all being good and Dunning finishing slightly behind them. Maybe not, but it wouldn't have surprised me.

Since last season ended, I have been a firm believer in all three of them being able to improve this year. To me, Otto showed that at the end of last year. Dunning most likely would have shown a greater improvement last year if not for his injured hip. I thought Ragans needed more time in the minors until he showed up at camp with an improved fastball.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point Dane is more composed and willing to throw his best pitches. More so than the other two. He can definitely start and do well.
They picked up the pitchers for depth and evidently you need it due to DeGrom being fragile

So I think Otol is to the pen but rather have Ragans as AAA depth with Bradford

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dunning keeps this up there is no way they can put him back in the pen.
He's got some early 2022 Martin Perez dominance going on right now.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dunning keeps this up there is no way they can put him back in the pen.
He's got some early 2022 Martin Perez dominance going on right now.
I know the Rangers probably won’t do it. When DeGrom gets back, I would put Heany in the pen and put Dunning in his spot in the rotation.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ephland We have heard one more suggestion for the Ranger banner

@saddles wants Dunning up there instead of Jacob DeGrom

Hope this is not asking too much. Thx

Ps. It looks like @Nightcrawler might not be opposed either

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point Dane is more composed and willing to throw his best pitches. More so than the other two. He can definitely start and do well.
They picked up the pitchers for depth and evidently you need it due to DeGrom being fragile

So I think Otol is to the pen but rather have Ragans as AAA depth with Bradford
Of course he is. Otto has been hurt and was easily passed in those areas.

Ragans has been completely misused so he is easily passed as well.

Didn't you feel the same way about Dane 4 months ago?