• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"We're not the hunted no more..."

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are good at home. If trolling is saying your best win on the road is at Detroit then you are a pretty sensitive homer.

It’s a long season. So far so good for us. Long way to go

hVXFz6.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are good at home. If trolling is saying your best win on the road is at Detroit then you are a pretty sensitive homer.

It’s a long season. So far so good for us. Long way to go

Coming to a random team's board to talk shit is trolling, yes. Tacking onto the biggest trolls statement with another attempt at a knock on the Bears certainly falls into that category.

If thinking we'll win vs the 6th seed in the playoffs and lose in the divisional round to LA or NO makes me a homer. Then you're a pretty sensitive troll.

Which of the .500 or worse teams that we've played would have been a good road win in your eyes? lol. It's like going up to a veteran relief pitcher in baseball and asking "why haven't you thrown a complete game yet?"... "Uh... when was I supposed to?"

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talking shit on team boards is trolling.......main boards fair game........

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears are doing much better this season than most of us had expected, and it is exciting to see where this team can go in the future. But I am cautiously optimistic when talking playoffs. Hopefully they can stay healthy and continue to play well.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming to a random team's board to talk shit is trolling, yes. Tacking onto the biggest trolls statement with another attempt at a knock on the Bears certainly falls into that category.

If thinking we'll win vs the 6th seed in the playoffs and lose in the divisional round to LA or NO makes me a homer. Then you're a pretty sensitive troll.

Which of the .500 or worse teams that we've played would have been a good road win in your eyes? lol. It's like going up to a veteran relief pitcher in baseball and asking "why haven't you thrown a complete game yet?"... "Uh... when was I supposed to?"

At first I thought this thread was in the main football forum. It happens.

You’re still a pretty sensitive homer tho

What I said was not wrong. Detroit is your best road win.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SJ76

2018 NFL Standings | ESPN

The Bears are one of 4 teams in the NFC and 8 teams in the NFL who are over .500 on the road this season.

:D

Yes they would be over .500 if Brock Osweiler hadn’t thrown for almost 400 yards. True. And the road wins against AZ and Buffalo were impressive

Sorry man I like the Bears. I’ve been on here before laughing at Genius. Meant no harm I’m just laughing at your homer ass now

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought this thread was in the main football forum. It happens.

You’re still a pretty sensitive homer tho

What I said was not wrong. Detroit is your best road win.

Yeah, saying we're behind NO and LA still at this point - when that is exactly where we are in the standings. What a total whack job I must be. lol

Detroit is our best road win - yet it's a meaningless statement and a poor attempt at a jab.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they would be over .500 if Brock Osweiler hadn’t thrown for almost 400 yards. True. And the road wins against AZ and Buffalo were impressive

Sorry man I like the Bears. I’ve been on here before laughing at Genius. Meant no harm I’m just laughing at your homer ass now

Yes, I was rather forthright in us not having a big road win. Thanks for re-iterating something we agree on? Weird...

How many teams with winning records has LA beaten on the road this season again? Seattle, Denver, San Fran, Oakland and that double digit loss in New Orleans. Real proven road warriors you've got down there.

Perhaps you could also enlighten me as to one statement I've made in this thread which has been insanely off-base pertaining to the Bears in a "homer' fashion as well. Or else... I think you might just be name calling in place of actually having a talking point. Which sounds like a troll to me... no? Hmm.

I have no interest in trolls who come here to shit talk the Bears and then name call when we simply defend our team on our own board. Now you continue to be combative and antagonizing. You are acting in a classless fashion. So, forgive me if I didn't welcome you with open arms.

Winning on the road is tough in the NFL. Evident by the entire league's struggles. Especially without your best player in Mack - who we had only sparingly in the 2nd half vs GB and barely at all vs MIA. Regardless, we did blow double digit leads in those games and I'll own that. Especially in our game with Miami... that was easily our worst performance of the season.

We're 3-2 on the road and that's damn good. The Bears are one of the best 8 road teams in the NFL right now by record. Miami was easily our worst performance of the season. That game and the GB game were a long time ago now. Young teams shall have bumps in the road.

Your implication that the Bears are not a good road team holds no water.

Last edited:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SJ76

Maybe you're misunderstanding where I'm coming from... What is the standpoint you think that I'm arguing from with the Bears?

We're not as good as your team right now. Ideally, that's a year away in our development. We've been a work in progress all season. I think we're probably the 3rd best team in the NFC right now and if we get to you guys or NO in the Divisional Round to lose... that's a great success for 2018 and I'd be happy.

I'm not saying we've been great on the road. I'm saying that we've faired better than 3/4 of the league and bashing what we've done this year over that is silly. You seem to think that I'm arguing from the standpoint of "Super Bowl bitchezzzz! Fuck everyone!"

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan of meaningless stats too :L

Wins and losses are all that matter.

DVOA :L

C'mon Rex.......For someone that's saying stats don't matter and the w/l column is all that matters,hey guess what,our w/l record gets us the NFCN crown and gets us to the playoffs......And according to you that's all that matters........So tell me,why are you here.....?

Last edited:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Rex.......For someone that's saying stats don't matter and thew/l column is all that matters,hey guess what,our w/l record gets us the NFCN crown and gets us to the playoffs......And according to you that's all that matters........So tell me,why are you here.....?

I came to help you guys temper your enthusiasm? :noidea:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came to help you guys temper your enthusiasm? :noidea:

Why would you care about us......?

I'm enjoying this season cause:
1. At the beginning of the season I predicted the Bears getting a wc berth......With the offensive players we signed in fa to go with Trubisky and using our no.1 draft pick in Roquan Smith added to our decent def from last year,I really believed we could make the playoffs.......And this was BEFORE we traded for Mack.... .

2. With the way this season has gone,it's very well looking like I was wrong.....Its not a wc were gonna get,but the NFCNorth crown.....

3. We just beat the Vikes last weekend who is a decent,not great,but a decent team. .....

We have every right to be excited.....

Now I'm not gonna say were gone win the SB,but I will say that we can/Will win our first playoff game.......That win will put us vs the Rams or Saints......And I'm not believing we can beat either of them,but hey,you heard the old saying "any given Sunday"

Ps......fyi,anyone that goes team board is trolling or just here to say congrats.........so youtrying to temper our enthusiasm is failure......

Good luck to your Pats this coming playoffs,I'd like the chance to play you guys in the SB.:suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SJ76

Maybe you're misunderstanding where I'm coming from... What is the standpoint you think that I'm arguing from with the Bears?

We're not as good as your team right now. Ideally, that's a year away in our development. We've been a work in progress all season. I think we're probably the 3rd best team in the NFC right now and if we get to you guys or NO in the Divisional Round to lose... that's a great success for 2018 and I'd be happy.

I'm not saying we've been great on the road. I'm saying that we've faired better than 3/4 of the league and bashing what we've done this year over that is silly. You seem to think that I'm arguing from the standpoint of "Super Bowl bitchezzzz! Fuck everyone!"

All I said was Detroit is your best road win. :llama:

And that you were a bit sensitive after your many responses — due to you pimping your road record like a homer.

Now let me finish reading your novel.