• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We're in trouble

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the way we're playing today against St. Louis(currently down 19-7 and just got sacked on 4th down) was a 1 week issue I wouldn't be too concerned but this is a re-occurring problem.

For the past 3 weeks the Defense has gotten absolutely 0 pressure and the Offense can't seem to finish a drive to save their life. Hell even the Raiders were dominating us before Anderson went off on them late in the 2nd, if they weren't such a shitty team they may have actually finished what they started. The Offense has had more false start penalties this year then I've seen in a long time, and not just on the road either.

Now it could be just a road issue since we just finished a 3 game road trip but with the way we're playing I don't put much faith into us getting the #1 seed at this point.

Plus JT, Ball, and Sanders all left the game early with injury issues, Ball didn't matter other than a drop but we weren't lighting up the Rams before JT and Sanders left so we can't point to that as an excuse.

Right now we're playing bad football and that continue if we have any shot as taking home the Lombardi trophy this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of pressure is just mind boggling. Talib hasnt played well at all lately. The o line is a huge problem on pass protection and penalties. Does anyone on defense make plays of late? Now with the injuries to Sanders and J. Thomas hopefully not for long is a problem. Ill say it again J.D.R. Im just not a huge fan of. I expect domination by this defense. Manning 6 interceptions in the last 3 games cant happen at all. He has to be accountable as well as much as many of you wont blame Manning at all. With at S.D. and at K.C. there is doubt as of now this team winning the division or even making the playoffs in which that sounds insane but who knows? Miami is playing good ball as well. Just saying.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't worry about the Chargers too much if i were you guys. Imo they're a bit overrated. The injuries do suck but in the long run you guy's'll be ok. In a 16 game schedule you're allowed one stinker...

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...!?,.....bronks-n-hawks aren't playing like they were a year ago...that's fer sure.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is that was an out of conference loss, so it shouldn't matter a lot when it comes to tiebreakers.

The bad news is just about everything else. The offensive line isn't getting the job done, Manning looks human back there, the run game is non-existent, the pass rush disappears for long stretches, and the only consistent performer in the secondary is Chris Harris, Jr.

The game plan was a disaster yesterday, especially on defense. Did the Broncos blitz a single time? I know you've got good pass rushers in the front four, but no matter how good those guys are they won't get there every time, especially if you don't mix up the pressures! Bring the heat! Get after the quarterback!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The visions of Shaun Hill cool, calm, collected, and killing it from the pocket are going to haunt me all week.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that drives me crazy with our D is......they NEVER chip the wrs or tes at line of scrimmage. What? Even Gronk said in interview that it is effective and works to impede him and throw off the timing between him and Brady. I just don`t understand why Del Rio doesn`t implement that. Stupid is what it is. Oh, and please, don`t say were not built that way anyone:gaah:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that drives me crazy with our D is......they NEVER chip the wrs or tes at line of scrimmage. What? Even Gronk said in interview that it is effective and works to impede him and throw off the timing between him and Brady. I just don`t understand why Del Rio doesn`t implement that. Stupid is what it is. Oh, and please, don`t say were not built that way anyone:gaah:

You are dead on.