• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We're certainly not at full strength Sunday

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson
Lynch
Robinson

All listed as doubtful and in NFL-speak, doubtful = won't play. I think all three are more precautionary and having them ready for the following week........at least I hope that's the case.

OTOH, there are a few Vikings out as well. And we may have a Kyle Long sighting as well.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's week 17, no one is at full strength. Not even close.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, wasn't really whining, just pointing it out. We've actually been quite healthy overall this year, and even more so when you take into account the previous 5 years where we led the NFL in total injuries and time lost to such. Can't really complain.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, wasn't really whining, just pointing it out. We've actually been quite healthy overall this year, and even more so when you take into account the previous 5 years where we led the NFL in total injuries and time lost to such. Can't really complain.

This is the time of year when roster depth and coaching usually shine. If any of the playoff teams have relatively healthy rosters (as in opening day rosters) then I would say that they have a bit of a head start on the field.

However, it's the playoffs and the one and done nature of it makes it quite a nerve wracking crap shoot.

Rest assured, my nerves are wracked :laugh3:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I don't think LSD was crying "no fair!"... Just pointing out that a few guys we'd hoped to be back are not even practicing.

Losing the threat of Allen Robinson on the outside, in particular - that's going to hurt against a good D like Minnesota.