• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Goff

which qb do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Snisher threw this guy under the bus remains a pathetic mystery. I say he was a victim of a very bad coaching group especially on offense. So, yep, we should pick up some picks we gave away to get either Goff or Wentz. Some seconds or maybe thirds this year and next.

Looks like Keenum will eventually assume the No. 2 spot once we give Goff or Wentz a couple of weeks to get acclimated before they receive their version of Bulgerization. We are moving Mannion to the no. 3 spot and he may eventually be our QB if the future if we can ever get rid of these buffoons that do little but promise people pipe dreams and then trash their careers.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mannion turns out to be the guy, we screwed ourselves. Royally. Let's hope Goff or Wentz is the man.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mannion turns out to be the guy, we screwed ourselves. Royally. Let's hope Goff or Wentz is the man.

Well, considering they never even gave the guy a chance before mortgaging the farm for the #1 overall, we may never find out unless he goes somewhere else and proves them wrong.

I just don't understand picking a QB in the 3rd, never seeing what he can do after you praised the pick when you made it, and then deciding you have to go get one of the 2 QB's coming out this year.

Last years QB class was deep. Where would Goff and Wentz had gone if they came out last year? Late 2nd-early 3rd would be my guess. So, essentially, where they took Mannion.

Yet they mortgaged the teams future for one of these guys. Brilliant!

Btw, I will be glad to eat crow if the QB they take does succeed because I would rather the Rams make the right decision and be successful than for me to be right.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams need to be real careful right now. I would error on the side of an accurate passer (Goff). I know Wentz is tough and fast but he likes to scramble. I just think if the Rams go for Wentz we might end up with the number two playing before the seasons end anyway. Draft Goff or better yet Draft Lynch build a Monster O-Line and go to the playoffs next season. Guaranteed

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams need to be real careful right now. I would error on the side of an accurate passer (Goff). I know Wentz is tough and fast but he likes to scramble. I just think if the Rams go for Wentz we might end up with the number two playing before the seasons end anyway. Draft Goff or better yet Draft Lynch build a Monster O-Line and go to the playoffs next season. Guaranteed

We know Lynch is off the board at this point. It's Goff (according to most rumors) or possibly Wentz. Rams should deal Foles to the highest bidder, stick with Keenum as the bridge to Goff being ready (if needed) or as the vet backup otherwise. Keep Mannion to develop and hopefully install as the backup next year. If he ends up excelling, he could be solid trade bait in the future if he ends up more than a backup. That won't make up for all of the picks lost to trade up, but could recoup one or two more.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins was a 3rd rounder I believe. RG3 was the #2 overall pick. Look how that worked.

I'll say it again, Mannion will be more "game ready" than either Wentz or Goff come August/Sept.

And yes Connor Cook looks like the better prospect than what Cousins was coming out of college - same college too. I would have gladly taken Cook in the 2nd round and kept all those picks. If Gruden ends up being right and Cook is the best QB in this draft.. :L

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are the RAMS! ..QB destroyers!.. We do nothing to help protect a young qb. Poor o-line, no receiving threats, and terrible play calling! It all boils down to getting carried off on a stretcher. :crutch:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pity the young sap coming to this team and starting right away!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Robinson doesn't develop this year, then Goff shouldn't play this year. No need to ruin him.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh........this is so bad.....the kid needs to play, but i dont want to see him killed. Why can't we do something like make sure he gets a few snaps or series every game

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just watching the "experts" on ESPN talking about the QB's at the top of this draft. They mentioned how neither of these guys would've even been first rounders last year and they're probably right...So disappointing, and for what we gave up, this better work out!!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just watching the "experts" on ESPN talking about the QB's at the top of this draft. They mentioned how neither of these guys would've even been first rounders last year and they're probably right...So disappointing, and for what we gave up, this better work out!!!

Depends on which experts. On NFL network, one guy says he has Goff/Wentz a sizeable amount below Winston and Mariota, then the next guy says Winston was at the top, but Goff/Wentz were right there with Mariota, etc. Everyone has a slightly different take.

Regardless, it doesn't matter. The trade is done, I just hope they make the right pick out of the two.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this probably sounds like blue has lost his mind and maybe I have, lord knows I am a Rams fan but it is what it is now with the trade up fro 15 to 1. Take the long term guy Wentz, play Keenum to start the season, get Mannion and Wentz reps (game time) during the year and next year it is also a poor QB draft year, trade one of them for the picks back + a few. Foles needs to go no matter what for whatever. By giving both Mannion and Wentz some game experience you get change of pace, hedge your bet for the future QB and give the Rams a chip or two to deal to other hungry teams. At the same time Keenum will be getting reps and looks for maybe a #2, #3 or #4 from another team if you want. 2017 draft could be huge. I know this is out of the box and probably never a thought by anyone but having two or three QBs worth something as a game managers, the Rams will discover who they want long term and recoup picks and maybe even get more. Does it sound stupid and no I'm not on drugs, at least not the illegal ones?:scratch: Make it a healthy thing between the 3 QBs with each knowing a pay check at the end either in Los Angeles or elsewhere is a good focus for them to work together.:nod:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has best of Gruden's QB camp on right now. Summary of QBs comin out

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is stupid! Why not just come out and say the pick? Are they not telling thinking that there is still some team dumb enough to trade up?(like we were) :pound:

Supposedly Philly already knows who they're selecting, so if that's true, then Snisher must have had some sort of contact with them. OR Cleveland, they're trading partner must have had some sort of contact with them. Anyhow, how else would they know who we are selecting? You know dam well that there is no team that is going to trade up now. We hold all of the cards, just announce the dam pick!