• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz May Be Traded, Cut By Colts Now: Reports

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he was playing hero ball and got carried away again? I suspect this is like the place you take your kills and a lot of people killed all these things.

:pound:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be very surprised if Wentz were cut. This doesn't make any sense to me with Indy's QB/draft/cap situation
well if they trade him. Not only do they have no dead money, but they save cap money.
Trade him to the skins & go pick up Jimmy G until they can find a good Qb in the draft.
with that running game & Defense. Jimmy G will get them invited to the dance at least. Kinda like Tanny in Tenn.
Thought it was silly to give up those picks for wentz, but hey. That is already done cant be changed.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said last year the Colts shouldn't let Wentz get to the 75% playing time making the pick a 1st. Now if they trade or cut him they have no QB and no 1st.

Maybe some team is stupid enough to trade a first, but I highly doubt it, in fact if any team is even considering trading for him I think the most they offer is a 3rd.

Where's Minnesota when you need to rob someone?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said last year the Colts shouldn't let Wentz get to the 75% playing time making the pick a 1st. Now if they trade or cut him they have no QB and no 1st.

Maybe some team is stupid enough to trade a first, but I highly doubt it, in fact if any team is even considering trading for him I think the most they offer is a 3rd.

Where's Minnesota when you need to rob someone?
Maybe the Colts should get Bradfords agent hooked up together with Wentz. That agent is the GOAT at getting 1sts out of teams!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if they trade him. Not only do they have no dead money, but they save cap money.
Trade him to the skins & go pick up Jimmy G until they can find a good Qb in the draft.
with that running game & Defense. Jimmy G will get them invited to the dance at least. Kinda like Tanny in Tenn.
Thought it was silly to give up those picks for wentz, but hey. That is already done cant be changed.
I was thinking this but instead of trading for JimmyG, they sign Jameis Winston as a FA.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking this but instead of trading for JimmyG, they sign Jameis Winston as a FA.
I guess that depends on if you think Winstons has learned & gotten better since his TB days, being with Brees & Payton. otherwise it would be just a different version of Wentz. Although my understanding is a lot of players were on Winstons side so he seems at least to have the locker room more than Wentz typically.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that depends on if you think Winstons has learned & gotten better since his TB days, being with Brees & Payton. otherwise it would be just a different version of Wentz. Although my understanding is a lot of players were on Winstons side so he seems at least to have the locker room more than Wentz typically.
I think he has more upside than Wentz and has learned from Payton. His lasik surgery helps too. Honestly, after what Ballard said following the season, I can't see Wentz being welcome back in Indy in any way.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor fella. I’m glad for him he got off before all this happened. He was in too deep.
I think even PE1 would have finally seen the light on Wentz after the way things ended in Philly and that Jags game at the end of the season for the Colts. Of course, he was in serious denial so who really knows.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor fella. I’m glad for him he got off before all this happened. He was in too deep.
it is probably for the best for his health he left right as the bottom was falling out

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think even PE1 would have finally seen the light on Wentz after the way things ended in Philly and that Jags game at the end of the season for the Colts. Of course, he was in serious denial so who really knows.
I don't know about that, he dug those stilettos in deep. His ankles would have broke before he gave in.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure why you assume he would want to keep being in the spotlight and working. My guess is he would go back to North Dakota and shoot ducks or whatever the hell people do out there. He is going to have several dozen million no matter what.

DrGgAqMU4AE3FqV.jpg

He’s thrown way more ducks than that…..

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only see him involved in a trade to the Texans for Watson. I can't see any other team trading for him. The Steelers and Buccaneers don't have a QB for 2022 and I don't see them trading for him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only see him involved in a trade to the Texans for Watson. I can't see any other team trading for him. The Steelers and Buccaneers don't have a QB for 2022 and I don't see them trading for him.

This makes sense as both teams are dumping something they dont want, but what's the price?

Wentz and what to Houston for Watson.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is probably for the best for his health he left right as the bottom was falling out

Yup. And I’m glad him and the eagles fans got their SB. I have lots of good friends in Philly and they are die hard eagles fans. I know the feeling of relief they had after winning. I was happy for them even if it meant my Pats lost.

Plus, look at all the GREAT mileage we will have forever from the eagles fans celebrating that win! I mean when the guy running into the pole next to the subway is like the 5th dumbest thing eagles fans did after that win you know there’s a lot of gold out there! Haha.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that, he dug those stilettos in deep. His ankles would have broke before he gave in.

I tend to agree. Plus if you add in all the negative stuff he said about Dak when comparing him to Wentz the poor fella may not have made it.

I’ve gotta say that I’m proud of our boy @Iggloo for being able to move past all his nonsense too. Although, not sure he’d still be alive if the eagles hadn’t traded Wentz. He talked a LOT of shit but not having to defend Wentz because he got traded allowed him room to eat almost all of it.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. And I’m glad him and the eagles fans got their SB. I have lots of good friends in Philly and they are die hard eagles fans. I know the feeling of relief they had after winning. I was happy for them even if it meant my Pats lost.

Plus, look at all the GREAT mileage we will have forever from the eagles fans celebrating that win! I mean when the guy running into the pole next to the subway is like the 5th dumbest thing eagles fans did after that win you know there’s a lot of gold out there! Haha.
it made your top 5? :laugh3: