• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells reports done..finds Bradys a cheater

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey asshole, they are not cheats.

did you fucking read the report.

The words :posssible" were used.

Stinking fucktard.

Please stop this immediately. Do it again and you're gone from the NFL board. If this isn't fun for you, leave the thread quietly.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that an attempt at being funny or are you just deflecting?

Neither, I have a great interest in the glorious legacy of the Cardinals' franchise. You gotta problem wit dat?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 100% accurate. An over or under inflated ball will lose it's trajectory characteristics based on the shape of (in this case a football). Weren't bradys' stats better in the 2nd half of the AFCCG game?
Aren't you going by a pretty small sample size? If you are a football fan you'd know that it's easier to throw a football in the cold and catching it is way easier. Harder to fumble too. Why try to dumb yourself down to protect Brady? Why would he have ordered this if it wasn't an advantage? Why would BB have used spygate if it wasn't an advantage? You guys really need to use some logic...for once.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hilarious part about this whole steroids deflection argument is that you Pats fans are dense enough to think that the Steelers were the only team using steroids in the 70's... :crazy:
Not at all.

the Steelers simply supplied the rest of the league.

Everyone knows that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're is NO doubt Brady knew ... BUT ... Brady is great QB whether the ball's are deflated or over-inflated... It's a shame if he has to carry that with him, because his legacy I"m sure means a lot too him... And he didn't need any advantage anyway, the guy is a great QB regardless... I"m sure the deflated ball's probably benefited them throughout the season a bit fumble wise ... That's the only real advantage I see from it... It's not like throwing a deflated football is easier too throw ... I can see how it would be easier to catch though especially in bad weather...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I Cheat
That he is me
You've got to see that's how I dream to be
I dream I move, I dream I groove
Like Shady
If I could Be Like Brady
Again I try
Just need to fly
For just one day if I could
Be that way
I dream I move
I dream I groove
Like Shady
If I could Be Like Brady

- The anthem of @Rock Strongo and every Pats fan everywhere.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I Cheat
That he is me
You've got to see that's how I dream to be
I dream I move, I dream I groove
Like Shady
If I could Be Like Brady
Again I try
Just need to fly
For just one day if I could
Be that way
I dream I move
I dream I groove
Like Shady
If I could Be Like Brady

- The anthem of @Rock Strongo and every Pats fan everywhere.

Dont quit your day job lol

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a minute and look at the facts.

The numbers are all there now, there's no denying it. Despite being inflated to 13PSI before the game Colt game balls measured about 12.4 at half time, a loss of .6 PSI. (that's about 21%) In fact 3 of the 4 Colt game balls tested at halftime by Prioleau were below league standards. Loss of PSI in the Patriots balls (measuring at 12.5 before the game) is consistent with this.

This happens with no other QB but one: Tom Brady

13 PSI down to 12.4 PSI is a loss of 21% ??????

Oh my :L

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they didnt do anything against the rules unlike the patriots who seam to enjoy breaking all of the rules just to get ahead ...

Steroids were not banned in the NFL until 1987, and the league did not start handing out sanctions for positive steroid tests until 1989. so nothing wrong with those first 4 sb's by the steelers and nothing wrong with their last 2 .. sorry but the steelers cant control the refs and on the other hand seattle should have played better so the refs wouldn't have mattered so there ya go no tainted sb's by the steelers

That's not the point. Maybe that's real reason they were so good, legal or not.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither, I have a great interest in the glorious legacy of the Cardinals' franchise. You gotta problem wit dat?
None at all. Maybe you should start a thread about it. It's not relevant here.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you going by a pretty small sample size? If you are a football fan you'd know that it's easier to throw a football in the cold and catching it is way easier. Harder to fumble too. Why try to dumb yourself down to protect Brady? Why would he have ordered this if it wasn't advantage? Why would BB have used spygate if it wasn't an advantage? You guys really need to use some logic...for once.
First no one has proved Brady ordered anyone to deflate balls below 12.5 psi. But don't let facts get in the way of your bias. At what point does an underinflated ball become harder to throw? If a ball is flat can you throw it as far as a ball say between 12.5-13 psi?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing that shocked me was how fast billy cheat put tom under the bus .