• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells reports done..finds Bradys a cheater

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My issue hmmmm the fact your team cheats and when they and obviously you don't get your way you throw tantrums and call people names..... such a hard ass you are.
I don't think my ass is all that hard.

I'll check with my wife.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why did he do it ?
Good question that we all would like to know? Assuming he cheated. Go back and read my other post. I admit something was going on. But have only heard TB liked the game balls at 12.5. No one has proved anything different. Still doesn't matter because balls that were above 12.5 2nd half AFCCG and the SB he had no issues.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is some good reading...

He said that on the day of the AFC Championship Game, he entered the bathroom, dropped the ball bags to his left, and used the urinal to his right.

That bathroom, however, does not contain a urinal.

—Page 59, Investigative Report Concerning Footballs Used During the AFC Championship on Jan. 18, 2015.

I am embarrassed to admit, at this stage of my life, that I have not read all of the Great Books. Not even most of them. I have read “Moby Dick,” I am pretty sure, and “The Sun Also Rises” (that’s the one with the bulls, right?), but I confess I have not read “The Sound and the Fury,” “Wuthering Heights,” “The Iliad” and loads of other essential literature I was assigned but somehow found a way to blow off.

I have, however, read Sammy Hagar’s autobiography. It’s surprisingly good.

As of Wednesday afternoon, I have also read all 139 pages plus appendices (OK: I skimmed the appendices) of attorney Ted Wells’s exhaustive investigation into whether or not any member of the New England Patriots organization intentionally deflated footballs before the AFC Championship Game this past season.

This, too, is a surprisingly good book

Deflategate: Taking the Air Out of the Patriotsssssss - WSJ

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anabolic steroids have been illegal in the US since way before that. That the NFL wasn't testing for them doesn't mean that they weren't in fact, illegal.

Illegal = cheating

Look it up smart guy. Or should someone do it for you??

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question that we all would like to know? Assuming he cheated. Go back and read my other post. I admit something was going on. But have only heard TB liked the game balls at 12.5. No one has proved anything different. Still doesn't matter because balls that were above 12.5 2nd half AFCCG and the SB he had no issues.

wonder why tom would have long phone calls with the ball boys and wouldn't turn over his texts ? if if if if if

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<looks around>

Don't see any piles here.

Could you please elaborate so I can investigate. This discrepancy really bothers me.

What he is saying is when your head pokes out of your ass for a breath of fresh air, it will all make sense to you!!!

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know when you are watching a good exciting game and you are drinking beer and you are drinking it faster than you realize and then by halftime you are hammered and have to take a nap? That was me and this thread. Just woke up a few minutes ago.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder why tom would have long phone calls with the ball boys and wouldn't turn over his texts ? if if if if if

Because he is ashamed he had hired help to handle his balls.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that prove? If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle big deal. Do you really think that they weren't discussing what was going on with the investigation? Wouldn't you even if you were innocent?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh Ass My Off!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6xsmile.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows that it's easier to throw and catch a softer ball in the cold...that's where the advantage was. Especially for a QB who has small hands... Wasn't the SB in Zona where it's warm and it would be unnecessary? We've been over all of this when it happened and every pats fan was in denial called everyone riiiitards for even discussing this...who are the riiiitards now? It just keeps happening over and over and over....NFL needs to put a stop to this.