• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells reports done..finds Bradys a cheater

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo... What Brady did was wrong and he'll get some punishment for it but honestly this crap happens all the time.

Enough players get suspended multiple games for PEDS every year that teams just consider it the cost of doing business. There's always some team or player or organization trying to get an edge and getting caught or not getting caught. It's too competitive a league and the stakes are too high in this sport to not go all out.

I said somewhere else it's a lot like WALL STREET where these people make millions and millions and still push the envelope for more. It's the game they play.
But you guys said that you're always innocent? Never did anything wrong or illegal? Change of heart? Wow...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tom brady is victim according to his dad !!!!lmao

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

BFD

Sorry, the first 4 of those tainted Steeler trophies are dead from years of rampant abuse of steroids and the 5th one was a gift from corrupt and/or incompetent game officials. That leaves you sucking hind teat again cuz 4>1.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, the first 4 of those tainted Steeler trophies are dead from years of rampant abuse of steroids and the 5th one was a gift from corrupt and/or incompetent game officials. That leaves you sucking hind teat again cuz 4>1.
But The all the Pat's SB's are valid. :L

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're willing to do the same for all the Steelers roided championships?
prove it .. and also show me where and when it became illegal per the nfl to use roids .. ie when were they outlawed .. your just pissed cause the pats were insignificant back then .. it was all mind over matter with the pats back then the league didnt mind cause the pats didnt matter .. and now you cheated to get another sb .. man up bitches and just admidt that your team is a bunch of cheaters

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you guys said that you're always innocent? Never did anything wrong or illegal? Change of heart? Wow...

I think the Wells report was well done. I think they acknowledged the effect the environment had on ball pressure but felt that that alone couldn't explain the deflation. I think they found enough evidence to at least point the direction at the likely suspects.

As the saying goes, pay the $2.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a 243 page report...over possible under-inflated balls.

Good Gawd man.

I'm sorry, but this is the biggest boon-doggle in NFL history.

It all has to do with Belicheck, and everybody's hate for him. It's a chance to jump on and geet heem. That's all it is.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prove it .. and also show me where and when it became illegal per the nfl to use roids .. ie when were they outlawed .. your just pissed cause the pats were insignificant back then .. it was all mind ovewr matter with the pats back then the league didnt mind cause the pats didnt matter .. and now you cheated to get another sb .. man up bitches and just admidt that your team is a bunch of cheaters

So the Steelers were able to roid themselves up and win championships but because it was before these substances were officially banned it's all ok? The question still remains whether they could have won without them?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm NOT a fan, and dont care for him, or the Patriots. No hate, just indifference.

But I cant believe this 'deflate-gate' stuff. Every single quarterback likes their footballs precisely as they like them...Going back to high school, they all do it.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Steelers were able to roid themselves up and win championships but because it was before these substances were officially banned it's all ok? The question still remains whether they could have won without them?
they didnt do anything against the rules unlike the patriots who seam to enjoy breaking all of the rules just to get ahead ...

Steroids were not banned in the NFL until 1987, and the league did not start handing out sanctions for positive steroid tests until 1989. so nothing wrong with those first 4 sb's by the steelers and nothing wrong with their last 2 .. sorry but the steelers cant control the refs and on the other hand seattle should have played better so the refs wouldn't have mattered so there ya go no tainted sb's by the steelers

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha ha ha wrong 6>4 steelers win they didnt do anything wrong unlike the cheating patriots .. lets see the pats are batting 50% winning average if they make it to the sb they are 4 and 4 unlike the steelers who are 6 and 2 looks like the steelers have the better average pffft suck and egg cheater

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prove it .. and also show me where and when it became illegal per the nfl to use roids .. ie when were they outlawed .. your just pissed cause the pats were insignificant back then .. it was all mind over matter with the pats back then the league didnt mind cause the pats didnt matter .. and now you cheated to get another sb .. man up bitches and just admidt that your team is a bunch of cheaters
When were steroids legal anywhere beside being prescribed by a doc? Just asking because I think that answers your question?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling this time the commish comes down hard. Expect Brady to get suspend for a good while. Could even be for the season. Think about it, he pressure the equipment guy to deflate balls after they were checked, then lied about it, then refuse to cooperate by not letting the NFL to check his texts on his phone. Then Kraft has the balls to claim the Pats were wronged in this investigation.
I get the feeling Goodell his going to come down with the Hammer big time. He's got to be feed up with the way the Pats have handled this. Also I'm sure Goodell is sensitive to all the talk about Kraft owning his balls. Goodell has let this play out in a manner that no one could claim was hurried or unfair to the Pats.

Expect Goodell to put Kraft in his place. Looking forward to what happens.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When were steroids legal anywhere beside being prescribed by a doc? Just asking because I think that answers your question?
they werent illegal for use in the 70's so show me where they were illegal back then .. so that seams to answer you question .. no foul by the steelers in the 70's

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's funny a fuckin pats fan telling someone the difference between legal and illegal

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they werent illegal for use in the 70's so show me where they were illegal back then .. so that seams to answer you question .. no foul by the steelers in the 70's
Are you telling me you could walk into any store in the 70s and by your favorite type of roid? :L

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who the bigger crybabies are, bitch boy Brady or the fans of him and his cheating