• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well...

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to give the Raiders credit for doing their part, but I will not understand our side's refusal to make adjustments in the 2nd half. If we've learned anything from this game I hope that it's time to let Brock open up the playbook. That offense was over the top conservative in the first half and unable to open it up when it needed to. 12-0 looks great but trade in just one of those FGs for a TD on a more aggressive play call and you have a different outcome.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to give the Raiders credit for doing their part, but I will not understand our side's refusal to make adjustments in the 2nd half. If we've learned anything from this game I hope that it's time to let Brock open up the playbook. That offense was over the top conservative in the first half and unable to open it up when it needed to. 12-0 looks great but trade in just one of those FGs for a TD on a more aggressive play call and you have a different outcome.

Once again no one will want to hear this but a lot of this is on Elway. This o line that was put together is absolute garbage. Yes Clady was injured but he hasn't played a full year in a while so that had to be expected. This team which goes on the players and coaches lacks so much focus. How can you drop balls like that Thomas and Davis? Injuries no excuse as well and the Broncos should be embarrassed with this performance. Imagine if that was Manning at QB. Mack would have had 10 sacks.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close to impossible to overcome three- zero turnovers.

To show real improvement we have to start getting touchdowns. The run game was pretty non existent today.

And why no TE help for Schofield?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question about it the O-line is bad. But with the 2nd half Mack had it is not on Elway that they didn't put a TE in to help out on that side. That's the coaching. And it's not on Elway that DT and VD dropped some easy passes at critical moments.

Defense was great, but shafted by the offense and the ST blunder. This team is not a contender until Kubiak lets the offense get to the graduate level of the playbook. That offense was more vanilla than Ben and Jerry's. Which is okay as long as you're ahead. But the team was unable to open it up when it needed to. They need to start working that now so they're not doing it for the first time when the playoffs begin.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL is garbage
Best players are soft at $$$ time over and over (I find it interesting we go soft once Manning hits sideline)
Kubes O is past its prime boring (Leaving prison break solo on Mack is pure genius bravo)
Might have gone from #1 seed to #3 seed just like that.
Pitts going to kill us

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question about it the O-line is bad. But with the 2nd half Mack had it is not on Elway that they didn't put a TE in to help out on that side. That's the coaching. And it's not on Elway that DT and VD dropped some easy passes at critical moments.

Defense was great, but shafted by the offense and the ST blunder. This team is not a contender until Kubiak lets the offense get to the graduate level of the playbook. That offense was more vanilla than Ben and Jerry's. Which is okay as long as you're ahead. But the team was unable to open it up when it needed to. They need to start working that now so they're not doing it for the first time when the playoffs begin.

I agree it was vanilla but the o line can't do the simple things right. Should have had a tight end chip or something but when I see the famous J.D.R. 3 man and 2 man rush even get pressure that's bad. Agreed coaching was pathetic. Can't win playoff games or the Raiders I guess in the long run with an o line like this.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O line is where it all starts and this defense all year has been in terrible situations. It would be nice as well if these soft wr's could actually catch a damn ball.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That line has got to be the priority this off season, no doubt. But even with some fresh blood we can expect issues next year because of new faces and maybe rookies adjusting to league speed.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O line is where it all starts and this defense all year has been in terrible situations. It would be nice as well if these soft wr's could actually catch a damn ball.

Or hold onto it after they do catch it.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I will say is Denver better address O line in draft and FA. They were pathetic in this game. Send Schofield packing please. Had chance at home vs a team that only had 127 yards total offense,great opportunity to set themselves up for home field lead and they lay a huge egg in 2nd half. D played great. Sad,sad offensive effort all around but O line gets the most blame for this embarrassing loss. Stupid,stupid,stupid.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I will say is Denver better address O line in draft and FA. They were pathetic in this game. Send Schofield packing please. Had chance at home vs a team that only had 127 yards total offense,great opportunity to set themselves up for home field lead and they lay a huge egg in 2nd half. D played great. Sad,sad offensive effort all around but O line gets the most blame for this embarrassing loss. Stupid,stupid,stupid.
That's on Elway as well. I know he is a God considered by some but he put this joke of an o line together but dead on with your post.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the OL takes much of the blame -

But how about Mannys fumbled punt? - led to TD

How about DTs drop in first half that should have been a TD?

What about DT's fumble?

What about V Davis' drop on 4th down that was 20+ yard gain?

Lots of blame to go around. I will also mention, the the Fox haters, I don't think that staff loses today. They didn't ever seem to lose games they were supposed to win. Now the big ones? - that was a different story! ;)

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told DC during the game that I'm sure this loss is all Manning's fault! :trash:

Perfect my friend just ironic we play SOFTBALL after his return. Figures we'd lose to da Raiders thanks Kubes.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What about DT's fumble?

Lots of blame to go around. I will also mention, the the Fox haters, I don't think that staff loses today. They didn't ever seem to lose games they were supposed to win. Now the big ones? - that was a different story! ;)
I mentioned those earlier in post. Agreed.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What about DT's fumble?

I wanted change from Fox but, wanted a hire that was a step up not a step back one which I felt Kubes was/is.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Manning starts in Pit

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect my friend just ironic we play SOFTBALL after his return. Figures we'd lose to da Raiders thanks Kubes.
I changed clothes after the first half. I think that had at least as much impact on the loss as Manning had being on the sideline- donchathink?