• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well...

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Manning starts in Pit
No, I don't. But hopefully the staff can make some changes over the next 6 days that they obviously couldn't come up with during the game. ;)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a terrible 2nd half no doubt and there's plenty of blame to go around including the coaching in particular 2nd half adjustments. Should of had Oz roll more away from pressure and rb help in pass pro( you would think that would of been case since they hardly ran ball anyway). Can you imagine what Seattle or Carolina will do to that offense if Raiders can dominate them like they did? I shudder to think. We might want to curb our enthusiasm on a SB win this year and hope they fix some things and concentrate on 2017. Oh well, 10-3 is nothing to hold lightly and maybe if Denver does get there,their opponent will come down with major flu bug. :)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I stopped considering this team a SB contender after the Chiefs game. Even after the Pats win I wasn't convinced though still very excited. I also think anything can happen once the playoffs begin, but ultimately have a hard time believing this is our year. As good as our defense is, we have no offense to speak of. We have receivers who let the ball bounce off the numbers and an O-line that is just garbage. I can still see this team making the playoffs with a 12-4 record but won't be surprised if they have limited success once they're there.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being there in person this was the most pathetic I've ever seen an Offense play I can ever recall. The #1 reason we lost is right here, 4 trips into the Redzone, 4 FG's. We've struggled inside the 20 and especially inside the 10 all year regardless of who's at QB and the fact that we literally can't score a TD to save our life finally came back to bite us in the ass.

Also as bad as the DT fumble, the Sanders fumble, and the dropped Vernon Davis 4th down pass was the absolute worst thing today was that Michael Schofield and Ryan Harris are fucking garbage. And the sad part is we have to put up with them because we don't have anyone better. These 2 rejects shouldn't even have jobs in the NFL and yet they are starting for us because everyone else we have is worse.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being there in person this was the most pathetic I've ever seen an Offense play I can ever recall. The #1 reason we lost is right here, 4 trips into the Redzone, 4 FG's. We've struggled inside the 20 and especially inside the 10 all year regardless of who's at QB and the fact that we literally can't score a TD to save our life finally came back to bite us in the ass.

Also as bad as the DT fumble, the Sanders fumble, and the dropped Vernon Davis 4th down pass was the absolute worst thing today was that Michael Schofield and Ryan Harris are fucking garbage. And the sad part is we have to put up with them because we don't have anyone better. These 2 rejects shouldn't even have jobs in the NFL and yet they are starting for us because everyone else we have is worse.

The redzone offense would be better if they had an o line that can block so they could just pound the ball in or PA to work the tight ends. I really agree with the fucking garbage point. Thomas I'm so glad you got your money.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The field position was crucial, and when you backed up like that the OL is exposed even more

Schofield and Colquitt, again, were dreadful

McManus' miss was huge

Sanders' muff was huge

Vernon Davis' drop was huge

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the positive side -

Amari Cooper, 0 catches

Amazing

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the most frustrating games I've ever watched! All the dropped passes, WOW. The Davis one was a killer. And Osweiler missing that wide open TD which was a very short pass. So many wasted opportunities! Also the fumbles, and the miserable job by the offensive line. BRUTAL to watch! I'm not giving up on the team's chances in the playoffs because the defense is GREAT, but it's hard to win in the playoffs with a bad OL. I hope they can improve.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the most frustrating games I've ever watched! All the dropped passes, WOW. The Davis one was a killer. And Osweiler missing that wide open TD which was a very short pass. So many wasted opportunities! Also the fumbles, and the miserable job by the offensive line. BRUTAL to watch! I'm not giving up on the team's chances in the playoffs because the defense is GREAT, but it's hard to win in the playoffs with a bad OL. I hope they can improve.
Who are you and what have you done to ATF ! That was too accurate and mature.;)

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as McManus has been this year, when he stepped in to tie it from 49 yards I just had a bad feeling. Feeling was quickly justified.

OMG DT. The TD drop, and then the 3rd down play that his him right between the 8's. Come on dude!

When Davis dropped the 4th down pass over the middle that sealed it for me. We had every chance to win this, but just flat out choked all over the place. Whatever is said, or whatever happens this week though, I still think Osweiler deserves to start again without a doubt. The fumble in the end zone was on him not getting rid of the ball, but that really has been his only major flaw in the four games he's started in my opinion. Holding the ball too long on his 5 step drops. Outside of that, I think the kid has looked pretty damn solid.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing this offense has done in the last 2 weeks has given us any reason to believe they will be able to pull their weight next week against the Steelers. That team is hot right now and in 2 consecutive weeks our offense has been shut out in the second half. I've seen teams respond in situations like this but I think it's fair to question the offense's ability to respond at this point.

I'm not over reacting nor am I being overly negative following a loss. I just think we are staring 10-4 in the face. Our defense is lights out good but our offense is one of the worst in the league. The defense can't do it all. And the offensive line isn't getting magically better any time soon.

On another note our receivers may just be on pace to set a record for dropped passes. It cost the team big in the game yesterday and will be a big part of their undoing going forward. We are wasting a great defense here.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Manning starts in Pit

I hope not. I don't think things improve with Manning. He won't make the O-line better, receivers actually catch balls and he will make the running game worse. I am also not sold that he will come in and not throw 2-3 interceptions.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not over reacting nor am I being overly negative following a loss. I just think we are staring 10-4 in the face. Our defense is lights out good but our offense is one of the worst in the league. The defense can't do it all. And the offensive line isn't getting magically better any time soon.

None of this should be too surprising. We knew after the first several weeks the offense was mediocre at best. We don't have the personnel to run Kubiak's scheme. Osweiler is going to have growing pains while he learns. What few ZBS linemen we had went out early.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Manning Yes I would .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of all the things that really piss me off is the fricken Raiders now have a 2 game lead on head to Head Match ups ..god we could be tied this morning with advantage on our side ....

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this should be too surprising. We knew after the first several weeks the offense was mediocre at best. We don't have the personnel to run Kubiak's scheme. Osweiler is going to have growing pains while he learns. What few ZBS linemen we had went out early.

That is why we should run 2013 O ..yep I said it again .

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to give the Raiders credit for doing their part, but I will not understand our side's refusal to make adjustments in the 2nd half. If we've learned anything from this game I hope that it's time to let Brock open up the playbook. That offense was over the top conservative in the first half and unable to open it up when it needed to. 12-0 looks great but trade in just one of those FGs for a TD on a more aggressive play call and you have a different outcome.
It's just one of those sloppy games..bad play calling, lousy special teams play, etc. I thought Osweiler did very well in spite of all that. I think the Broncos will be set up well in the playoffs, especially now that the Bengals are without the services of Dalton (not that you want to win by having another team's star go down, but that's the breaks in the NFL).

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on why you changed your clothes - don't you think?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so many ways to help a Young OL that is falling on his on feet .. roll outs and snap count ... hell the play calling and rolling outa person to chip..

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was in the woods. Glad I missed this debacle. We should've pulled the trigger on Joe Thomas. Elway got too cute