• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well...

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is a mess ... I think if healthy we might be able to ..I know this when we were doing screens earlier in the year they were going about 50% of the time for reasonably decent (10yards)(to very little gain 50% of the time ) gains that would of been fixed with time IMO to way better odds with the right play calls and finding the right people to utilize ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again no one will want to hear this but a lot of this is on Elway. This o line that was put together is absolute garbage. Yes Clady was injured but he hasn't played a full year in a while so that had to be expected. This team which goes on the players and coaches lacks so much focus. How can you drop balls like that Thomas and Davis? Injuries no excuse as well and the Broncos should be embarrassed with this performance. Imagine if that was Manning at QB. Mack would have had 10 sacks.

To me how can you blame Elway for injuries? I mean yes Clady getting hurt had a high probability but we are talking right now having our 3rd string LT and 3rd string RT on the field. You can't expect that to happen. Throw in he tried very hard to get a deal done for a very good LT but Cleveland was asking for the moon in that deal. I don't blame him for walking away from that trade. Also there is only so much money to go around. Do you sacrifice one of the pieces on our amazing defense? I guess there is an argument that we should never have paid DT and maybe that money goes to the OL but that is the closest I think you can come. Also hard to expect that DT would be having the struggles he is this year. The guy has put up top-3 numbers pretty much the past 3 years. The Broncos took a chance on him with a big contract and so far we haven't seen the pay off for it.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me how can you blame Elway for injuries? I mean yes Clady getting hurt had a high probability but we are talking right now having our 3rd string LT and 3rd string RT on the field. You can't expect that to happen. Throw in he tried very hard to get a deal done for a very good LT but Cleveland was asking for the moon in that deal. I don't blame him for walking away from that trade. Also there is only so much money to go around. Do you sacrifice one of the pieces on our amazing defense? I guess there is an argument that we should never have paid DT and maybe that money goes to the OL but that is the closest I think you can come. Also hard to expect that DT would be having the struggles he is this year. The guy has put up top-3 numbers pretty much the past 3 years. The Broncos took a chance on him with a big contract and so far we haven't seen the pay off for it.
I never trusted Clady to be healthy so why should Elway have? I never said anything about trading for Joe Thomas. I was against it if you read other posts earlier around the trade deadline. Fine injuries happen but the o line was put together by Elway. He drafted these guys. Mathis has been a joke. Harris is garbage. I don't want to hear the injury excuse because the Pats o line is banged up and they looked fine against Houston and are back on top of the AFC. I'm so sick of people defending Elway like he is some God, sick of hearing about injuries. Quit with the excuses and Elway put this team together. A lot of it is on him. Period. How is Ball working out for the Broncos? Is Latimore ever going to do anything? Thomas has the catch the ball and I'd care less about his numbers. Just catch the damn ball. It's his job so do it. Paradis is awful as well. If you honestly think Elway has no blame for any of this then I have been giving you way to much credit on what you know about the Broncos. Have a great day. Peace.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Thomas for that price which I posted on other threads wasn't worth it. I made that clear weeks ago. Yes it may have helped but it doesn't fix the 4 other turds on the o line.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers o line is banged up and lost Bell but I'm sure they will beat the Broncos. Hopefully I'm wrong but we shall see. Injuries the excuses of homers. Seattle's o line is garbage and they are playing better then the Broncos at this time. I don't know who is worse Broncos fans or pats fans when it comes to the injury excuse. I have shit to do carry on people.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never trusted Clady to be healthy so why should Elway have? I never said anything about trading for Joe Thomas. I was against it if you read other posts earlier around the trade deadline. Fine injuries happen but the o line was put together by Elway. He drafted these guys. Mathis has been a joke. Harris is garbage. I don't want to hear the injury excuse because the Pats o line is banged up and they looked fine against Houston and are back on top of the AFC. I'm so sick of people defending Elway like he is some God, sick of hearing about injuries. Quit with the excuses and Elway put this team together. A lot of it is on him. Period. How is Ball working out for the Broncos? Is Latimore ever going to do anything? Thomas has the catch the ball and I'd care less about his numbers. Just catch the damn ball. It's his job so do it. Paradis is awful as well. If you honestly think Elway has no blame for any of this then I have been giving you way to much credit on what you know about the Broncos. Have a great day. Peace.

So NE has one good game and all of a sudden "Wow see their OL is banged up and can do well." Did you not watch them the last 3 weeks? No QB was hit more in the past 3 weeks than Tom Brady. They are a terrible OL and could be just like us the very reason they do not win the Super Bowl.

And wow please calm down I'm not claiming Elway is some god. You seem so focused on all the mistakes he has made (just for a quick heads up every GM in the NFL has made mistakes in forming their roster). Let's see he has helped build a defense that has ridiculous depth that is playing at a level not seen in a very long time. Let's see he has been one of if not the best at finding UDFA Rookies that come in and not only make the roster but produce at a ridiculous level. While yes I will agree draft wise he has had some very bad picks like that of Ball, Schofield, and many others. He has also drafted Miller, Jackson, Wolfe, Trevathan, Roby, and many others producing on this roster. Not everything is perfect but hey no team is perfect right now.

Super Bowl contenders right now

NE--Terrible OL, defense that is prone to give up some plays
Cincy--Injured QB, can be a streaky team on both sides of the ball
Pittsburgh--Terrible pass defense (Bottom-10)
KC--Limited offense

In the NFC
Carolina--WR position might be one of the worst in the league
AZ--Again streaky team...things start going bad they seem to snowball some
Green Bay--Offense is barely hanging on and defense struggles without turnovers
Seattle--Defense is lacking depth of past years and OL can be terrible against good pass rushes
Minnesota--Average at best QB, injuries piling up

Of those 9 teams plus then us most likely you see your Super Bowl Champion. I"m sorry that I am not going all doom and gloom after a loss. I realize that our shortcomings on the OL could easily spell our doom. In fact I would say 95% chance we don't win the Super Bowl and the OL is a huge part of that. Now I can look at Elway and say "Well why didn't you produce a better OL?" Or I can realize that he does have some Cap Restrictions that don't allow him to go out and just bring in all the big name players. This isn't Madden. Every team is going to have a position group that is lacking that you can point to and say that is why they lost.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers o line is banged up and lost Bell but I'm sure they will beat the Broncos. Hopefully I'm wrong but we shall see. Injuries the excuses of homers. Seattle's o line is garbage and they are playing better then the Broncos at this time. I don't know who is worse Broncos fans or pats fans when it comes to the injury excuse. I have shit to do carry on people.

People who have a different view than you deserve a bit more respect than you are giving right now. I know many on here are upset after the loss and deservingly so but please don't be a jerk just because some of us choose not to be completely doom and gloom after a loss. Just because we focus on the good doesn't mean we don't know the bad of this team.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don`t you all wish we would of stolen La`ell Collins when they had the chance??? Have to assume he would of been a major help to that line. WAAAA! :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don`t you all wish we would of stolen La`ell Collins when they had the chance??? Have to assume he would of been a major help to that line. WAAAA! :)

That definitely would have been nice. The guy was a huge Cowboys fan though so pretty much if the Cowboys wanted him he was going there. We and really no other team stood a chance to get his services.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That definitely would have been nice. The guy was a huge Cowboys fan though so pretty much if the Cowboys wanted him he was going there. We and really no other team stood a chance to get his services.
If we would of drafted him in 4th ( he said that was as low as he would go) he would of signed with Denver. Once he bailed after 4th, Cowboys had him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we would of drafted him in 4th ( he said that was as low as he would go) he would of signed with Denver. Once he bailed after 4th, Cowboys had him.

The way it sounds to me every team in the NFL had an agreement that this kid was going undrafted. The NFL was already dealing with Deflategate, AP abusing his child, Hardy and Rice hitting women...They didn't need the bad press of then drafting somebody possibly who had committed murder. So while yes I would have loved to have seen us be that team that took the chance I think the NFL had already made up their minds that this is what was going to happen with this kid. They just couldn't risk it.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way it sounds to me every team in the NFL had an agreement that this kid was going undrafted. The NFL was already dealing with Deflategate, AP abusing his child, Hardy and Rice hitting women...They didn't need the bad press of then drafting somebody possibly who had committed murder. So while yes I would have loved to have seen us be that team that took the chance I think the NFL had already made up their minds that this is what was going to happen with this kid. They just couldn't risk it.
Tha`ts true. Everyone was nervous about his case. I know....because of the state of the line now, I wish Denver would of gone against the majority and signed his ass. I`am just scared is all. :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Denver looks really hard at "athletes" on both sides of ball in upcoming draft to shore up the O-line. Been hearing more people talk about how undeveloped ( technique wise/ college schemes) these O-linmen are coming out that you can actually look D line and teach these guys just as easy as you can the O-linemen coming out. Because of the transition and lack of technique, it`s not really that big of diff for these guys to convert to the other side. They say look at the D linemen that show good balance, athleticism etc. Seattle,and others, have done that and so far have had decent,if not good results.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think after the third sack Kubiak would try and figure something out. That's bad coaching