• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well played ESPN:

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your intelligence level, I'll just change your diper and toss a warm baby bottle into your mouth for the night. THAT ought to satisfy you.:laugh3:

For your intelligence level (whatever the fuck that means), I invite you to do the gene pool a favor and either cut your own balls off or jump off of the nearest bridge.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is in a constant state of rustle.

He's doing the Rustle as we speak....

Do+the+rustle+_19547e5d6946c190014ebf393ca7f4c0.gif

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what can i say......

its tough having to beat down these SECer's all the time

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey dumbass make sure you get it right......

you specifically said aggie & UNL not auburn & UNL

Original post:

Auburn beat a Pac12 team to start the season and just beat A&M.

Nebraska doesn't have a win that even comes close to A&M.

There is your difference. Not that complicated if you aren't BIASED and looking for a reason to bitch.

This forum is getting low quality in a great big hurry.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm still a bit confused as to why you are using us to do that...i mean what you are saying makes sense as far as where the teams are ranked (LSU @ 13, UCLA @ 12), but HOLY SHIT have you seen our defense? i can't speak to Auburn cause I haven't really watched them play, but we have looked pretty bad in a few of our games that we won, not even considering that horrible second half against UCLA :L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm still a bit confused as to why you are using us to do that...i mean what you are saying makes sense, but HOLY SHIT have you seen our defense? i can't speak to Auburn cause I haven't really watched them play, but we have looked pretty bad in a few of our games that we won, not even considering that horrible second half against UCLA :L

Auburn has a bad defense as well.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn has a bad defense as well.

like i said, i don't know much about auburn, i was just trying to come up with a reason for them to be ranked higher. the "eye test" would be one NU has failed badly at times so far.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
their 5 best OOC wins

vtech
ucf
wash st.
tcu
Indiana

and im dead serious......as far as i can tell those are the only quality wins for them so far

Lol...Since you are "dead serious", what are the Big 10's big wins

Cal (x2)
Iowa St.
Notre Dame(1 win, 2 losses)
and
Syracuse(x2)

Lol at your only big wins being against mostly the same shitty teams. We still have 3-4 quality OOC games yet to go, how many left for the B1G?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... you're saying the Media is so biased because we have so many good teams? i like it. I wonder how we got all this biased media on our side how did it all begin...:scratch::noidea: Yall win some nattys and stfu!

Arkansas, Miss State (last year) and Florida and South Carolina (this year) were never top 10 caliber teams. Georgia was good before injuries, LSU/Auburn/A&M are top 15, Alabama is a legit top 10.

Are you honestly saying the SEC hasn't been overrated this season?

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is funny is that ESPN is run by white progressives but their cash cow is a bunch of down home country folk from the South, which white progressives are supposed to despise

or it just fits into the Progressives Plantation mentality

the SEC is Alabama

then a bunch of good average and bad teams

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-so far this season, team SEC has had 8 different teams (over half the conference) ranked at #11 or higher at some point in the season

-go back to this point last season and that number rise's to 9, go to the beginning of last season and that number rises to 10. so basically what we are seeing is that 10/14 sec teams were ranking 11th or higher at some point in this season or last season.

-what makes this number so insane is that of the 4 remaining SEC teams that dont have a top 11 ranking within the past year & a half, 3 of them have still made the rankings anyway. that means just one sec team hasnt been ranked within this season & last season

-in this season alone 6 sec teams (nearly half of the sec) have been at #6 or higher in the AP, go back to last season and that number rises to 7 sec teams (half the sec) have had a top 6 ranking, (5 of which were in the the top 3!!!!)

those are some pretty insane numbers and there is simply no way that a conference is that elite. those stats are clear as day that theres a pretty big bias in the polls going on here.

when the middle of the pack b10 beats on each other, they dont get ranked, when the sec does they same, the cycle in & out of the top 25.

when its the top b10 teams beating up on each other, they cycle in & out of the top 18-25, when the sec does the same they cycle in & out of the top 11

no way the conference is that elite? why don't you see the players that get recruited to this conference and try again.

look at the beatdowns mississippi state and alabama put on michigan and michigan state to see why the SEC teams are ranked higher than comparable big 10 teams. even last year when the SEC didn't have a great bowl season, they went 6-3 and handled the big 10 2-1 on new year's day.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas, Miss State (last year) and Florida and South Carolina (this year) were never top 10 caliber teams. Georgia was good before injuries, LSU/Auburn/A&M are top 15, Alabama is a legit top 10.

Are you honestly saying the SEC hasn't been overrated this season?

mississippi state was 7-0. sure they hadn't beaten anyone. but guess what? neither has/had louisville, ohio state, baylor, or texas tech this season and they are/were there. arkansas was preseason top 10 in 2012, and fell out of the top 26 after a week or 2 and has yet to return.

florida and south carolina maybe weren't top 10 teams, but based on their seasons last year and how well they recruit, it wasn't that unreasonable to have them up near the top 10 fringe early in the season. both teams are ranked about where they probably should be right now. south carolina may be a top 10-15 team, but without their starting QB, they definitely drop back towards #20.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus the sec's sure love defending this and saying theres no bias.....

but please explain this.

auburn is sitting at 6-1 with their only loss coming to the current #13 LSU

nebraska is sitting at 5-1 with their only lose coming to the current #12 UCLA

auburn is ranked #11, nebraska is ranked #24.......WTF is wrong with this picture here??????

if nebraska had the exact same resume, only they along with ucla were in the sec, there is no way in hell they would be as low as 24. considering that they were a preseason #18, right now they would have jumped to somewhere in the 13-15 spot.

sec teams get that benefit of the doubt that other teams dont. if they go undefeated playing a bunch of average to bad teams and lose to one really good fellow sec team, they ALWAYS jump pretty high up in the rankings.

and it turns into a game of musical chairs because a fellow b10 team beating #24 isnt that big of a deal, and wont do much for their sos, however if nebraska moves just 10 spots up due to in large part to an sec bias, then those b10 teams who manage to beat UNL the b10 team that knocks off UNL gets included in the top 25 as well. all these teams feed off each other wether their respective rankings are warranted or not when there's EIGHT FUCKING TEAMS from the same conference who have been in the top 11 just halfway though the season

John, please stop using (5-1) Nebraska to prop up the B-one-G. They lost by 20 points against the only competitive team they've faced. The team they lost to isn't even undefeated.

Every 2 loss team in the SEC would have those 5 wins and probably the majority of the SEC's 3 loss teams.

None of the computers used in the BCS formula even have Nebraska ranked.

Stick to using Michigan and other B-one-G teams to prop up the conference. I want no part of the stupidity.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John, please stop using (5-1) Nebraska to prop up the B-one-G. They lost by 20 points against the only competitive team they've faced. The team they lost to isn't even undefeated.

Every 2 loss team in the SEC would have those 5 wins and probably the majority of the SEC's 3 loss teams.

None of the computers used in the BCS formula even have Nebraska ranked.

Stick to using Michigan and other B-one-G teams to prop up the conference. I want no part of the stupidity.

well said. nebraska lost big at home against ucla. auburn lost by a smaller margin on the road against lsu. and auburn has beaten a top 20 team on the road. their win over ole miss is arguably better than anything nebraska has on their resume.