• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well it looks like John Groce is headed to Illinois.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it's a BIG school. More money, tougher competition and better conference prestige. I think rational Bobcat fans will understand and wish him luck, if he goes.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh... he should stay where he is at and look next year... His team next year should be better than this year from what I hear ... then he can drive his value up even more!

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh... he should stay where he is at and look next year... His team next year should be better than this year from what I hear ... then he can drive his value up even more!

Yea the whole starting 5 is returning. I thought he'd at least stay another year.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it's a BIG school. More money, tougher competition and better conference prestige. I think rational Bobcat fans will understand and wish him luck, if he goes.

:nonod: :mad2:

:evil:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a good recruiter. Illinois is a place where great recruiters can win. It is a nice fit for him, and he'd be pretty foolish to turn them down unless Ohio is going to give him a dramatic salary increase.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negged.^^^

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good recruiter. Illinois is a place where great recruiters can win. It is a nice fit for him, and he'd be pretty foolish to turn them down unless Ohio is going to give him a dramatic salary increase.

Why would you want to go to a school with an AD who doesnt seem very competent and Board of Trustee members who are gonna be on your case before you even get there. He can get just as good of an offer after next season, probably better, since he has everyone coming back.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you want to go to a school with an AD who doesnt seem very competent and Board of Trustee members who are gonna be on your case before you even get there. He can get just as good of an offer after next season, probably better, since he has everyone coming back.

Because it is Illinois. They dominate Chicago media coverage, and if the right guy came in, they could get recruit after recruit. They'd be getting guys like Evan Turner, Derrick Rose, Anthony Davis, Sherron Collins, Luke Harangody, E'Twaun Moore, John Scheyer, (and the list goes on and on). The potential at that school is limitless.