• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well if jason ried can post his theory here is mine

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is my theory on the Rg3 trade

snyder , well mike and my puppet bruce my forced trade for donovan mcnabb failed and now we have rex grossman and that jonh beck guy

shanny i thought donavan would be good , if only he took coaching and wore that stupid wrist band

snyder, well ladies we are again stuck with a top 6 pick and no qb . i want a sexy pick lets trade up to get RGme .
allen yes lets do it , gork
snyder shut up puppet and keep sucking

shanny well i like tannehill . then we can build the LOS around him

snyder , yeah right bitch , and you said you would have drafted beck when he came out , i want mesus

shanny , well he is a talented athlete but he is very raw and it will take some years to get him to function as a pro qb , plus we have a very bad o/line

allen , we have 36 mil in cap space to fix the o/line and we can give the rams 3 1st's and a second on not be hurt

snyder speaking of raw mike its seems bruces lips are a little raw

allen , wait.

snyder shut up and keep sucking puppet

shanny well , i can work with 3sus but still tannehill is a good qb and i have a contract

snyder , listen bitch either you make the deal for my new toy or i will release those sex tapes of you and haslett

allen , thats a low blow dan

snyder shut up puppet and keep sucking

shanny , ok ok you got me over a barrel dan i will make the trade and i will have my son coach him up

snyder , you better mike . and next time you cut one of my toys like albert i will bring out the elway sex tapes you perverted bitch

allen so its agreed then ?

snyder , yes puppet now send in my future bitch puppet aj smith and get vinnie on the line just in case

shanny , yeah puppet now come over here and keep sucking GM

so you see guys i believe all 3 guys wanted Rg3 :suds:

all it takes is a little research :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Reid is reporting what sources inside Redskin Park told him. So far no one inside Redskin Park is denying his report in any way.

What are your sources?

this is a joke dude not meant to be serious