• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome NHL General refugees

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well....

I tried.

e13c1caf389d317a3fec012ad47f5c0d638ed287

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was thinking that if a teams fanbase gets to a certain number, then in turn, that fanbase can vote if they want a team board or not. Add them as needed and wanted.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that if a teams fanbase gets to a certain number, then in turn, that fanbase can vote if they want a team board or not. Add them as needed and wanted.

Apparently, this idea worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was gonna recruit some Wing posters, but the only ones i was going to suggest were already not given a vote of confidence before I got here.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to get some other Sabres posters over here, but they only want to post on a team board, and I didn't want to be the guy that had to get one made just to make them happy.

Oh.......... :)

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

who were you thinking?

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about someone invite AzDuckFan70 from the swamp? If he has already been invited forgive me I did not read this entire thread.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
who were you thinking?

I kinda liked chatting with Freak. He was confrontational on the main board, but not really against any here. ( i don't think so anyway) And Schlegs too, he always had some good stuff!
I could see them turning down invites without a team board though. There's probably been more invited than i know of anyway:)

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda liked chatting with Freak. He was confrontational on the main board, but not really against any here. ( i don't think so anyway) And Schlegs too, he always had some good stuff!
I could see them turning down invites without a team board though. There's probably been more invited than i know of anyway:)

I think freak would be fine now.
I doubt schlegs would come over. I believe I tried already.
As long as you make it clear that he needs to chill here from what he did on the main board, I am fine with it.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about someone invite AzDuckFan70 from the swamp? If he has already been invited forgive me I did not read this entire thread.

I sent you both the inquiry at the same time.
I have not seen him post at all recently.
If anyone happens to see him, remind him to check his message center.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you are talking about foreverawingsfreak (the one with the three jerseys in the avatar) he was always fine by me. He would stop in on the Sharks team board when we played and even would join in on our game threads. No fighting or insults at all. I would have no problem having him over here.