• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome NHL General refugees

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what happend? I didn't really think about it untill you mentioned it that I hadn't seen him!

I saw him in the swamp, and said isn't there a better place to talk hockey, and he said he hadn't been on these boards for a while, but he liked the Flyers board there.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott: "i was busy during the finals. i just started posting the other day. i told someone before that i will mostly be posting on the flyers board since i seem to just want to talk about the flyers most of the time anyway and i do not want to turn the other board into a flyers board. i will check it out from time to time though."

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that was my point about team boards, you get people who only want to talk about their team instead of getting involved with the sport as a whole.

I love the Sabres, but I enjoy talking to people who are fans of every team*, and hearing their opinions.

*Well, except Dallas and Philly :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya and I'm with ya man. I'd much rather be amoung all of you guys talking shit about everything except just one team, but like he was saying....he likes talking Flyers mostly, but would pop in from time to time.

That's where, in my opinion, the division boards would come in. Nobody would get all jacked up seeing 10 Flyers threads on the division board.

Try that shit here and all hell would break loose and folks would split real quick like.

Shit.....I would leave too!

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but most likely you would end up having similar threads on the Flyers board as the main board.

Then you would have some posters posting the same thing twice on both boards. I don't have a problem with people posting Flyer threads, I can choose to ignore them and move on to another one that I am interested in.

I just think the lack of people makes team boards a waste right now.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough on all points, but I know I can fill out a Flyer's board in 96 hours.

...and I dont mean trolls or punk ass kids.

What about them?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about them?

They should stop thinking only about themselves and their team and start talking about other things that happen in the NHL with people from other teams.

U-N-I-T-Y.

Or are they thinking someone will tase them? :D

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought, do it.

Take over an NBA board like the 76ers, and make it the Flyers board on a trial basis to see how it goes.

I'll just make sure to post over there from time to time just to get some face time with the other posters who won't venture too far from home.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should stop thinking only about themselves and their team and start talking about other things that happen in the NHL with people from other teams.

U-N-I-T-Y.

Or are they thinking someone will tase them? :D

Conform or be cast out eh? Geddy Lee would be disappointed bro.

...and we like pain or couldn't you tell by now?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought, do it.

Take over an NBA board like the 76ers, and make it the Flyers board on a trial basis to see how it goes.

I'll just make sure to post over there from time to time just to get some face time with the other posters who won't venture too far from home.

Try a third thought.