• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome NHL General refugees

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another quality poster has signed up??

Sweet! Welcome man! :)

...but, dude....the avatar is.......um.......kinda.. :confused:

yeah i know...
i really have no defense for it. i just thought it was funny

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better late than never to declare on something like this lol

Dupster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All is well here, but I've been really busy the past couple of months. Vacation to Calgary and Kelowna around Easter, BIG shuffles at work, we moved work buildings, I also moved my home. Been a bit nutbar, which is why I haven't really been looking for this board for a while. Hehe.

All is good now, though. Will be even better when I'm in Vancouver on Thursday, at the Iron Maiden concert. UP THE IRONS !!

Northeast_Blue15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks for coming over guys. Make yourselves at home. Be sure to read the rules thread - there aren't many. E$PN will show up as **** - in case you're wondering. We don't want them getting their panties in a wad for something that is said here on SportsHoopla.

Ah, no ESPN mods over here to shut you up. What a fresh breath of air. Hopefully there's some good hockey talk going on over here. All of the regulars from the early 2000's on the Blues board all but vanished and I feel like I'm constantly talking to myself over there. HA HA...so hey all.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, no ESPN mods over here to shut you up. What a fresh breath of air. Hopefully there's some good hockey talk going on over here. All of the regulars from the early 2000's on the Blues board all but vanished and I feel like I'm constantly talking to myself over there. HA HA...so hey all.

Welcome. Also, this is one board where you won't have to worry about good hockey talk going on. ;-)

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Welcome. Good to see somebody from a team with low numbers on here! Central division makes it even sweeter!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome again NEB.

Yeah...daretobe and postmaster led all of us out of the toilet (espeen) to this place and it's been pretty damn nice!

Look around and enjoy you stay man! :)

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Ooooo, lookie here... we got a rare specimen Blues' fan. They are a rare creature indeed. Notice their blue body with the yellow and white stripes. Now, they are found all over the bloomin' country, but are largely found in Mirrouri and Illinois."

irwin_zoom.jpg

Yay - a Blues' fan! Nice to see our biodiversity growing. Welcome, welcome.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO My daughter said "look a unicorn!" I said "Um.... Hey look! This guy over here has a picture of a talking hockey puck!":D

hahaha yeah uh sorry if that was something you didn't exactly want her to see.
the first time i saw it i basically just sat there staring at my screan think what. the. fuck. :confused:

CatScrap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have joined the ranks of a true hockey forum :) my life is complete....