• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome NHL General refugees

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn this place really did blow up

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the female over on the NCAA boards that all of the older guys fall all over themselves over. That's right!!!

I know who you are but have never actually talked to you, at least not directly.

haha i don't think anybody falls over themself for me..accusing me of being a guy seems to be the most re-occurring theme

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha i don't think anybody falls over themself for me..accusing me of being a guy seems to be the most re-occurring theme

LOL. That used to happen on the NFL General board all the time. I guess message boards do have some universals. : )

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Boss, you can't be having your title be "Junior Member." That's just wrong. It should be "Senior Citizen" or at the very least "Yard Guardian."

Darkstone. Maybe I can be a senior mod !

Squatchito

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I seem to remember liking your posts. : ) Welcome.

Just out of curiosity, did you get an invite or did you find it somehow?

I will admit my treachery. . . I googled Bossman.

Jesus, it seems even worse when typing it. Very stalkerish.

That said, I can understand the concern. I found it easily. Sorry if it causes some dismay.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit my treachery. . . I googled Bossman.

Jesus, it seems even worse when typing it. Very stalkerish.

That said, I can understand the concern. I found it easily. Sorry if it causes some dismay.

I don't see why the trolls would follow us, honestly. What motivation would they have for doing so? Besides, I think these boards would be much better regulated than the other boards, and we would be able to better control the trolls, if not eliminate them entirely, if they chose to follow us.

smo5039

talkin puck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah, with poster mods, there is wayyyy more control. I couldn't be happier here. Now all we need is a Crosby vs Ovechkin thread and things would just be tits

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, with poster mods, there is wayyyy more control. I couldn't be happier here. Now all we need is a Crosby vs Ovechkin thread and things would just be tits

Can we make it about the two players' respective skills in the art of tatting? I believe I have sufficient material to fuel that debate.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...if I search for just "bossman", the site doesn't come up...but when I search "bossmanpc", it's like the 6th item on the list.

boss, change your name (lol), and we will have to clean up the posts...

i'm not serious....oh well.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why the trolls would follow us, honestly. What motivation would they have for doing so? Besides, I think these boards would be much better regulated than the other boards, and we would be able to better control the trolls, if not eliminate them entirely, if they chose to follow us.
True, but for hybrid trolls (ones that sometimes are trollish, and sometimes not...), we should at least give them a chance to fit in without bringing down the iron fist immediately. I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but for hybrid trolls (ones that sometimes are trollish, and sometimes not...), we should at least give them a chance to fit in without bringing down the iron fist immediately. I guess.

Essentially just see how they react to the troll-free environment to find out if they were made into trolls by other trolls. I'm for that.

Last edited by a moderator: