• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8, Los Angeles Rams @ Houston Texans, NRG Stadium, Sunday, 10/31/21, 10:00 AM PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans need help on D and O. Send D. Long and DeSean Jackson to the Texans for Brandin Cooks. LOL!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After giving a game ball to E. Jones, McVay also got a game ball of his own. Aaron Donald gave the coach one after he secured his 50th career win, just the fourth Rams coach ever to reach 50 wins. If we can just get past the stupid shit, we have a damn good coach and organization. I Think!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching tape, E. Jones had a great game. The O-line was fabulous all game long especially Brian Allen, Havenstein, and Joe Noteboom subbing for Whitworth.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the skinny on the two outstanding injuries of this game is that Van Jefferson didn't come back so he could rest his knee that he hurt on that 68-yard bomb that Stafford threw. Atwell's injury was more severe and it was to his shoulder. This guy is an injury risk because he is so small. McVay is going to regret that decision of the draft selection debacle in the days, months, and maybe the years to come if he isn't shown the door like so many other small, fast, midget WR/PR we have had to endure.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the skinny on the two outstanding injuries of this game is that Van Jefferson didn't come back so he could rest his knee that he hurt on that 68-yard bomb that Stafford threw. Atwell's injury was more severe and it was to his shoulder. This guy is an injury risk because he is so small. McVay is going to regret that decision of the draft selection debacle in the days, months, and maybe the years to come if he isn't shown the door like so many other small, fast, midget WR/PR we have had to endure.

Just like taking Everett as his first ever draft pick, under-utilizing him and how he is gone.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ALR, Everett just got fined by the league for throwing a football at one of the Saints players in that contest. Another fallen ex-Rams player.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After giving a game ball to E. Jones, McVay also got a game ball of his own. Aaron Donald gave the coach one after he secured his 50th career win, just the fourth Rams coach ever to reach 50 wins. If we can just get past the stupid shit, we have a damn good coach and organization. I Think!
Love this team

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones looked great in his first game as a starter.

Which begs the question: Why didn’t they start him sooner? It’s not like Reeder and Young were lighting it up at the position.

Some of McVay’s decisions make no sense.

You give them credit for drafting the guy, but the decision not to start him sooner is baffling.

Same could be said about Garrett who looked good in preseason. Now, their rotation is being productive, by why not have Garrett part of that rotation?
More on Morris, than McVay

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones looked great in his first game as a starter.

Which begs the question: Why didn’t they start him sooner? It’s not like Reeder and Young were lighting it up at the position.

Some of McVay’s decisions make no sense.

You give them credit for drafting the guy, but the decision not to start him sooner is baffling.

Same could be said about Garrett who looked good in preseason. Now, their rotation is being productive, by why not have Garrett part of that rotation?

Mcvay can literally not win with you. Young didn’t play because he’s a rookie. Maybe he wasn’t ready. Lots of rookies benefit from sitting and watching. Plus Young needs to earn PT over Young who started last year. THAT and money is exactly why Young got traded. You bench Young and you have a disgruntled player on the sideline.

Just last week you were fussing about why they got rid of Kenny Young and how thin we are at LB. :L

And what did I say?? Wait and watch. Be patient

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcvay can literally not win with you. Young didn’t play because he’s a rookie. Maybe he wasn’t ready. Lots of rookies benefit from sitting and watching. Plus Young needs to earn PT over Young who started last year. THAT and money is exactly why Young got traded. You bench Young and you have a disgruntled player on the sideline.

Just last week you were fussing about why they got rid of Kenny Young and how thin we are at LB. :L

If some people want to be pessimistic, it is not my problem. Meanwhile the Rams have the best record in football and the best conference record at 5-1. McVay won 50 games in 4 and half seasons including a Super Bowl appearance all brfore the sge of 36. Decade and half of losing football until McVay, of course McVay immediately wins his first season and doesn’t look back, winning season every year. Even with Goff, who is 0-15 without McVay.

I said before the season started that we would be contenders and Stafford would be a vast improvement and i was optimistic. The fruits of good decision making are starting to pay off. McVay is not perfect but he has more than earned making little mistakes.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What was that nonsense you wrote?

I was complaining about the trade because they got next to nothing for him. Just like Brockers and a slew of other players they trade for nothing.

And I’ve been wanting Jones to play from the start. The best way rookies learn is through PT.

Just like I don’t understand wasting a 2nd round pick on a small WR and not play him at all. You can’t manage to put him in for some screen plays or jet sweeps a few plays a game? How much is there to learn to run those plays?

Of course, now he is hurt which again begs the question, why draft this guy so high.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that nonsense you wrote?

I was complaining about the trade because they got next to nothing for him. Just like Brockers and a slew of other players they trade for nothing.

And I’ve been wanting Jones to play from the start. The best way rookies learn is through PT.

Just like I don’t understand wasting a 2nd round pick on a small WR and not play him at all. You can’t manage to put him in for some screen plays or jet sweeps a few plays a game? How much is there to learn to run those plays?

Of course, now he is hurt which again begs the question, why draft this guy so high.

Non sense like you bitching about trading Kenny young last week. You has Alzheimer’s??

In comes Ernest Young. And here comes Von Miller. So yeah STFU sit back and watch what they’re doing maybe??