• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 7, The Las Vegas Raidas @ The Los Angeles Rams, Sofi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA, Sunday, 10/20/2024, 1:05 PM PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically, the Rams returning from a BYE Week often looks rusty and out of sync. We all are usually scratching our heads trying to figure out what McShitFerBrains did for two weeks besides little-to-nothing. The players may get healthier and some may not. This season, it doesn't look like many of the players we lost in the first five weeks of the season will be returning.

Hopefully we will finally get another win in a division that is shit this year and we are only a game back from the NFC West leaders. But, ya never know with this year's roster and of course the same crazy play-calling from McShitferBrains and Stafford's erratic throwing may end-up with another loss. We won't mention our sieve defense with its two "All-Stars" at the ILB position.

I will not be on the thread for this game as I have to work. We shall see how things play out.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,204.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready.

Sunday needs to get here, The Rams are so banged up and without their top 2 receivers.....I am pretty confident we can win this one. Even after the Adams trade today.....SMH.

I was confident of a win over the Panthers before Dalton was announced as the starter (then I became a little nervous since Dalton plays well vs the Raiders) so my confidence doesn't mean shit really.

But, I'll be here chatting it up all during the game.....like I was in the Broncos thread.....and that didn't go well at all so we shall see.

PS: Both our teams should be in tankathon mode but as a diehard sports fan I just can't get with that.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atleast they wont have to worry about Adams torching them. Got traded to the Jets for a 3rd

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready.

Sunday needs to get here, The Rams are so banged up and without their top 2 receivers.....I am pretty confident we can win this one. Even after the Adams trade today.....SMH.

I was confident of a win over the Panthers before Dalton was announced as the starter (then I became a little nervous since Dalton plays well vs the Raiders) so my confidence doesn't mean shit really.

But, I'll be here chatting it up all during the game.....like I was in the Broncos thread.....and that didn't go well at all so we shall see.

PS: Both our teams should be in tankathon mode but as a diehard sports fan I just can't get with that.
but like who do you tank for? qb doesn't fix our problems we need bodies.