• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5: San Francisco

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we run a predictable offense with Garrett?? I don't know if it is Dak or Mcarth's system that is the main problem. I don't like the dumb 3rd down calls and the side passes to the back that gets stopped everytime. I was not a Moore fan, but his offense was more dynamic then this one. Something has to change if this continues at the Chargers.
I was not one to blame Moore other than to say we didn't have the mental or physical talent to run his offense here. I said I think his offense takes off in LAC and feel that way even more now. But, honestly, all he needs to do is put up similar numbers while ours plummet to prove he wasn't the issue. Today's NFL is a thinking man's league and MM is not that

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't make things up," Kittle said. "We stand on the shoulders of the 49ers before us. It's something I've seen my whole career, and finally, I just wanted to channel it."

Gotta say...wish this guy played here.
Football traits can't be assumed when the money is what it is.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't make things up," Kittle said. "We stand on the shoulders of the 49ers before us. It's something I've seen my whole career, and finally, I just wanted to channel it."

Kittle beats the shit out of us everytime we play them

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love Parsons but his comments regarding this were really stupid.