• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5: San Francisco

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of all this game is 1 of 17, but...no question, a rivalry game.
any Dallas fan thinking playoff tie breaker needs to have their head examined.

Looking forward to this week of football.

Go Pokes

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game will be a great gauge of where we are as a team!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like we struggle when we go West. The 49ers have had our number. I think its going to be a great game. I think Purdy will be running for his life. Watch out for Mccaffreys back up. He grew up down the street from me. I think we change the narrative this time though. I like the Cowboys 27-20.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Pokes
PDay out front leading the charge with the thread start. I'm calling guaranteed victory. Cowboys 19-17

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Pokes
I disagree. This is a huge game. It is against a likely playoff opponent if we are lucky enough to have a playoff run. It is against a team that bullied the crap out of us two years ago in the playoffs and in no small part started to make us remake our team to be more physical. They still pushed us around last year on both sides of the ball and we need to see if we have moved past that. They play a ton of zone on defense and Dak struggles with zone. They also get to the QB without blitzing and that is another thing Dak struggles with. We have seen over and over how when a team sits in a zone with only sending 4 he makes mistakes, gets confused and struggles to find the open man. They have also as much as any team I recall found a way to seal off our LBs over and over. Will our DL allow them to do that again? Will we have a ton of missed tackles again? Purdy has yet to lose a game he has played completely and we only scored 12 points against them last year and 17 points the year before. We need to just step and throw all night and take what they give us. I think Dak will have to be near 70% completion % if we win. Lastly they have one of the best run defenses in the league and our offense has shown that when it can't run the ball at all it struggles. This is not just 1 of 17. This is a barometer of the progress we have made the last few years. Not so much as to whether we win or lose, but if we can take a punch to the face and keep punching back. If we can get to the QB we have as good of a chance as them. I give them the edge but not by much. If we can get to the QB all night and also stop the run we will win as long as we don't turn the ball over.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized. So far every team we have played this year has a 1-3 record right now.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized. So far every team we have played this year has a 1-3 record right now.
Yep I am sure the "expert haters" on ESPN are going to make a point to mention. The experts think Cowboys have no chance in this game. Cowboys need to attack that defense with more deep shots and hope for the best.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hell of a weekend for all my teams. Dallas, Oklahoma, and the Phillies. I hope to go 3-0!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ii think the key to this game is it got to be a clean game by Cowboys. They need to force turnovers and the offense can't turn it over. The Cowboys also must limit the penalties

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ii think the key to this game is it got to be a clean game by Cowboys. They need to force turnovers and the offense can't turn it over. The Cowboys also must limit the penalties
You hit the nail with the penalties. That's on you coaches. Get that fixed and we should beat them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we got a shot. Best thing about this team seems motivation throughout the roster.

it's not the cards or skins so their ears should be pinned back.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I am sure the "expert haters" on ESPN are going to make a point to mention. The experts think Cowboys have no chance in this game.
I will be polite and give those xperts the Rowan & Martin fickle finger of fate award. Pday knows exactly what I mean and y’all should too just by thinking about it for a second.;)
Cowboys need to attack that defense with more deep shots and hope for the best.
Coach Dungy was on 105.3 yesterday talking about the Cowboys offense. He is super smart breaking down what McCarthy and the Texas Coast offense. Short story Dak has to make the short throws that dink and dunk for yardage until the safeties are forced down to help with that then go for the deep ball like the Old SF offense used to with Montana. They also have to be effective in the red zone with TD not FG’s. Defense has to stop the run game period. If Dallas does that they win if not it might be a long night.

Go Boys

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the biggest story of the week IMO

Obviously good news. The Niners front is a load to deal with. This OL is better than the OL they had in the playoffs last season. Cowboys have a chance at an upset in this one. Mcgovern got bullied in the last game. They are not going to bully LG Smith who is a force to deal with. Smith is a powerful individual.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Gregory to the Niners. If our OL is in tact, it doesn't worry me a bit

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he will have a bunch of penalties that cost his team the game again
Just read Gregory won't play till next week. Kind of sucks. Gregory is usually good for 3 or 4 penalties