• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5, Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks, 10/07/2018, 1:25 PM PDT

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Seahawks fans still considered bandwagon fans if they suck?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a bad spot on Gurley's second run and they never reviewed it
Yeah I rewound that like 10 times to see if any part of him touched but it just wasn't there...........it was a first. And IMO if we punt, we prolly lose so great call going fer it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Goff needs to do a little better job holding on to the ball.

He also needs to do better leading his WRs and not get them killed

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hats off to Rus and his boys... being an NC State homer, i can never be too upset with them. But on the flip side we came out with a win but the concern still remains on defense. There are too many plays where Safeties and corners are making tackles.. This has to got to be the worst set of LB's in the NFL; there is no excuse for so much shitty tackling and lack of coverage skills. WE really screwed the pooch with this DC and this defense in general...a simple 4-3 concept would have worked with the personnel we had. Quinn, Brockers, Suh, Donald ..Barron, scrub2, scrub3, and the secondary would have been a better fit. Instead of all this stupid Bell talk, it would be (IMHO) in this teams best interest to find a solid LB to help this unit because the schedule will get more difficult and we cannot depend on that unit to carry us.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hats off to Rus and his boys... being an NC State homer, i can never be too upset with them. But on the flip side we came out with a win but the concern still remains on defense. There are too many plays where Safeties and corners are making tackles.. This has to got to be the worst set of LB's in the NFL; there is no excuse for so much shitty tackling and lack of coverage skills. WE really screwed the pooch with this DC and this defense in general...a simple 4-3 concept would have worked with the personnel we had. Quinn, Brockers, Suh, Donald ..Barron, scrub2, scrub3, and the secondary would have been a better fit. Instead of all this stupid Bell talk, it would be (IMHO) in this teams best interest to find a solid LB to help this unit because the schedule will get more difficult and we cannot depend on that unit to carry us.

Russ Wilson is still a beast

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see what happens when i get mad and start vacuuming the house... we win.

but we seriously need to work on our defense if we wanna advance during the playoffs...31 points to brian S is kind of sad

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see what happens when i get mad and start vacuuming the house... we win.

but we seriously need to work on our defense if we wanna advance during the playoffs...31 points to brian S is kind of sad
I'm going to send you a new vacuum cleaner. :D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good-to-great teams find a way to win and we entered that category today with this win.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the high and lowlights, I see that Gurley and Woods on the offense simply refuse to lose. Gurley is unafraid to hit the hole with explosive power and he just runs until stopped. Woods gets open all the time and he too runs until stopped. Some of those YACs were magnificent and jaw-dropping. Sammy who?

The O-line gets major kudos for their work keeping Goff relatively untouched despite giving-up two sacks. I think Austin Blythe has taken Jamon Brown's spot at LG, maybe for good as Brown's suspension has been fulfilled. Blythe is playing very well as is the whole O-line. The influence of Whitworth is clearly evident as Havenstein is playing excellent football these days. Sullivan is a yeoman that simply has provided the anchor that was missing all those years. Saffold has become the perennial all-pro. Period.

Our D has some problems outside of the D-Line. The two LBs that do most of the tackling are Ebukam and Littleton. Barron did little today. Everyone else is a nonfactor and often are out of position leaving huge gaping areas of real estate. Thus we have that huge hole right behind the D-line that Phillips is going to have to fix or we are going to get beat by the run the rest of the way.

Lastly, and certainly not the least, Jared Goff is a big bodied QB now and he is making some serious decisions in the pocket as well as on the run. He got that crucial fourth down nearly on his own. At 6-4, 230lbs, Goff has quietly become a beast and I really enjoyed watching him make some really quick decisions back there. He is everything that Snead envisioned and McVay is getting every ounce of potential out of this guy these days.

It is indeed an immense and satisfying pleasure to watch this team battle each week and IT IS A DAMN GOOD FEELING BEING A LIFELONG RAMS FAN!!!!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys. It was a great game to be at, but I will slam your fan base a little.
Very few Ram fans in attendance. The way your team is playing, there should have been 4 times as many Ram jerseys at the game.
Weird, but Az fans seldom attend as well. SF does represent.
Not trying to rub salt on your win. Merely posting my observation.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty nasty hit on Cooks! No Flag? WTF??....

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Refs never even tried to review it either, like wth

I will say it seemed like Seattle was getting some home cooking. So the 12th man is the crowd and 13th man the refs :suds: