• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4- Denver @ Las Vegas

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get the 0-3 Raiders this week. Seems like a tough game here.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early odds are Vegas being a 1.5 point favorite.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who doesn’t love a chance to drop the Raiders to 0-4?

But there are no easy games. And we can be assured the Raiders are going to give us their best game of the season. This offense is going to need to put together a complete game. I honestly think all they need is 20 points to win this game but getting that point total is starting to look more and more ambitious if the first three games are an indication.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the toughest game yet. Raiders are like cornered animals. They have weapons. Our pass rush needs to be on point. Our offense cannot sputter

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the toughest game yet. Raiders are like cornered animals. They have weapons. Our pass rush needs to be on point. Our offense cannot sputter
Isn't this another way of saying that Josh McDaniel is better qualified to be a zookeeper?

Yeah, I hate to play an 0-3 rival, but it's not like the Broncos have been a well-oiled machine headed to an overconfident fall.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting McDaniels’ Raiders to 0-4…

Just one step closer to McEgo going 0-17 this year.
I hope Raider fans aren't waiting for the players to gather around and win one for Josh. lol

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to put Raiders and Joshy out of their misery.
It’s time to peg their misery index! :)
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home field advantage doesn't exist for the Raiders in Vegas. Expecting to see the stands full of orange.

Raiders will be a desperate and dangerous team. The Broncos can win this game if the defense and special teams continue to do what they've been doing AND the offense gets rolling.....finally. I think we need 21 points or more to win this on the road. This should be a very physical game. Raiders have beaten the Broncos the last four meetings. Time to change that trend.

Go Broncos!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a TV shot of him near the end of the game sitting on the bench in easy and smiling conversation with a teammate. I took from that he will be fine.

I dunno man. I was smiling after I had a concussion once. Told all my friends the Broncos beat the Chiefs on the last play of the game and I kicked the game winning FG.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno man. I was smiling after I had a concussion once. Told all my friends the Broncos beat the Chiefs on the last play of the game and I kicked the game winning FG.
You sure it wasn’t the mushrooms you ate beforehand?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the kind of post a guy writes after staring off into space for an hour or two. ;)

In Jones' case it is not so much his easy manner, but the fact the Broncos left him on the bench in full uniform without medical attention that contributed to my observation.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the kind of post a guy writes after staring off into space for an hour or two. ;)

In Jones' case it is not so much his easy manner, but the fact the Broncos left him on the bench in full uniform without medical attention that contributed to my observation.

Well Mike Leach did put Adam James in a dark shed after he suffered his concussion.

Settle down. I wasn't disagreeing. ;) Was just having some fun.
I got full medical attention. Mine was also 20 years ago when they didn't take this stuff as serious. Heck, I suffered a concussion one year taking a hit to the head and was afraid to tell my coach. I was seeing blurry so stayed in the game. Back then you were told you were injured or you were hurt... If you were hurt you could play! We never even discussed concussions back then... Unless of course, you got knocked unconscious like I did when I actually received proper medical attention.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Mike Leach did put Adam James in a dark shed after he suffered his concussion.

Settle down. I wasn't disagreeing. ;) Was just having some fun.
I got full medical attention. Mine was also 20 years ago when they didn't take this stuff as serious. Heck, I suffered a concussion one year taking a hit to the head and was afraid to tell my coach. I was seeing blurry so stayed in the game. Back then you were told you were injured or you were hurt... If you were hurt you could play! We never even discussed concussions back then... Unless of course, you got knocked unconscious like I did when I actually received proper medical attention.
Settle down - that's rich. ;) lol

In my day of playing football - the coaches gave approval for guys who played so hard they "got their bell rung." In the film room the team cheered for us if we wobbled and stayed in to play.

I'm glad you're ok and you have always been ok in my book.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle down - that's rich. ;) lol

In my day of playing football - the coaches gave approval for guys who played so hard they "got their bell rung." In the film room the team cheered for us if we wobbled and stayed in to play.

I'm glad you're ok and you have always been ok in my book.

Reminds me of the greeks. Back in the day if you won a match you got your head chopped off and it was considered an honor.

I had one too many concussions playing sports. I even had one in basketball. But I don't think I turned out too crazy. ;)