• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3, Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 09/26/21, 1:30 PM PDT

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Marshall had 100 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving in many games. He’s a HOF.
Good point, and he got those types of games with a few HOF'ers with the GSOT, & some Pro Bowlers along his side too Well, this years Rams team, I'll call it the Mc Vay 2.0, has a few HOF'ers & some Pro Bowlers too.

Make no mistake, Marshall was the work horse of the GSOT, so he saw a ton of opportunity.

The bottom line, Faulk's Career average per carry was 4.3 yards, and his Career average per catch was 9.0 yards.

So Cam's in the conversation with a Career average per carry was 4.3 yards, and his Career average per catch was 11.2 yards.

Akers is a long ways away from a Pro Bowl, and may never see the HOF except as a tourist, but he was likely our best opotion at RB this year in the McVay 2.0, just as Marshall was to the GSOT.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what their plan is for Atwell, it was a wasted pick.

If you can’t get your 2nd round pick on the field, then you didn’t need him and should’ve addressed other positions.

And, Allen may be playing well now, but I am still waiting to see if the wheels fall off at some point and he remembers he is Brian Allen and not somebody wearing an Allen jersey.
When your deep threat is 34 you need a plan B!

:lol:

I'm good with it, and if you're a betting man, Atwell will get his as father time is undefeated!

We need the deep threat all season, which could be as many as 21 games, let us all hope we at least get to 20!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atwell needs to add some beef and I am quite certain it is one of the reasons the McRams are not throwing him into the fire too quickly. That frail 150lb body of his is just waiting for a major injury at the Pro Level and that would be a complete disaster. He played as a punt returner when the scenario was not dangerous like receiving the punt near the goal line. Then Cupp took over and that will be the plan going forward.

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, and he got those types of games with a few HOF'ers with the GSOT, & some Pro Bowlers along his side too Well, this years Rams team, I'll call it the Mc Vay 2.0, has a few HOF'ers & some Pro Bowlers too.

Make no mistake, Marshall was the work horse of the GSOT, so he saw a ton of opportunity.

The bottom line, Faulk's Career average per carry was 4.3 yards, and his Career average per catch was 9.0 yards.

So Cam's in the conversation with a Career average per carry was 4.3 yards, and his Career average per catch was 11.2 yards.

Akers is a long ways away from a Pro Bowl, and may never see the HOF except as a tourist, but he was likely our best opotion at RB this year in the McVay 2.0, just as Marshall was to the GSOT.

Key word there for #28 was workhorse. He was the man

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Allen has really come-on and his getting-better play has made this O-line like the one in 2018. Badass.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the interior of our O-line, Edwards, Allen, and Corbett, took care of Vea and Suh pretty much most of the game. Was very surprising but I enjoyed the dominance especially during pass rushing. Edwards, Allen, and Corbett held their own during run plays as well.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the interior of our O-line, Edwards, Allen, and Corbett, took care of Vea and Suh pretty much most of the game. Was very surprising but I enjoyed the dominance especially during pass rushing. Edwards, Allen, and Corbett held their own during run plays as well.
That is the best DT duo in football, and our oline dominated them

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about now?

Well I certainly didn’t go stupid high on this team after 3 weeks and I’m not going to go stupid low on them after 4. Stafford I like and the bitching in here needs to stop. That’s the point

Team wasn’t ready to play. Stafford had a decent game, but missed some throws. He didn’t fumble twice in the first half.

Rams as a whole got outplayed outcoached and were not ready to play at a high level.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Oline played well and didn’t give up a sack. I thought Ramsey and the Dline played pretty well. David Long and our ILBs got exposed.

AZ defense played well especially their secondary. Kyler Murray played great. AZ #3 and 4 WRs are way better than our #3 and 4 CBs. Taylor Rapp needs to make plays down the field as well

That about cover it?

The Cards were also extremely overdue. Had lost 8 in a row to the Rams?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I certainly didn’t go stupid high on this team after 3 weeks and I’m not going to go stupid low on them after 4. Stafford I like and the bitching in here needs to stop. That’s the point

Team wasn’t ready to play. Stafford had a decent game, but missed some throws. He didn’t fumble twice in the first half.

Rams as a whole got outplayed outcoached and were not ready to play at a high level.
You can call it 'bitching' about giving up 2 first rounders, however I'll call it 'questioning', so let's keep that part clear.

And while that part is huge, there is more to the 'questioning' of the trade that gets me going.

I still question the trade for the commitments the Rams organization made 16 months prior with Goff, and then a 180 & all in giving up the farm to get there with Stafford.

Okay, is this Brady reincarnate?

Is this Peyton, Montana, Elway, Farve? Marino, Aikman, Brees, Young, hell even A. Rodgers?

Is this someone who has won a Super Bowl? No?

Someone who has won a Championship?

Come on, at least of playoff game? No?

So we gave up our 4 year starting & 1st Rd Overall QB, plus 2 future first rounders, and took on a $20M+ Cap hit when that QB we gave up won 3 out of 5 post season games, and went to the Super Bowl in 4 seasons, and this guy we traded for is 0-3 in 12 seasons for the post season???

So this Super Bowl QB we gave up is for a guy who had an 11-5 record with Calvin Johnson, and a top 10 ranked Defense, and still found a way to lose at home to the 8-8 Cowboys?

Who lost in their next game, to a team....

Who lost in their next game, to a team...

That lost in the Super Bowl? Really????????

I said all that to underscore the 'commitment' to a QB who has a career record of 8-67 going into this season vs teams with a winning record by seasons end in Matt Stafford, after going all in 16 months prior with their 'commitment' to Goff.

I like Stafford, I do, but this is not about you, or me going stupid crazy one way, or the other.

It's about the Rams organization going stupid crazy over, and over again!

I hope they got it right this time, I do!

But if history has shown us anything, it tells us not to hold our collective breaths!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call it 'bitching' about giving up 2 first rounders, however I'll call it 'questioning', so let's keep that part clear.

And while that part is huge, there is more to the 'questioning' of the trade that gets me going.

I still question the trade for the commitments the Rams organization made 16 months prior with Goff, and then a 180 & all in giving up the farm to get there with Stafford.

Okay, is this Brady reincarnate?

Is this Peyton, Montana, Elway, Farve? Marino, Aikman, Brees, Young, hell even A. Rodgers?

Is this someone who has won a Super Bowl? No?

Someone who has won a Championship?

Come on, at least of playoff game? No?

So we gave up our 4 year starting & 1st Rd Overall QB, plus 2 future first rounders, and took on a $20M+ Cap hit when that QB we gave up won 3 out of 5 post season games, and went to the Super Bowl in 4 seasons, and this guy we traded for is 0-3 in 12 seasons for the post season???

So this Super Bowl QB we gave up is for a guy who had an 11-5 record with Calvin Johnson, and a top 10 ranked Defense, and still found a way to lose at home to the 8-8 Cowboys?

Who lost in their next game, to a team....

Who lost in their next game...

To a team that lost in the Super Bowl?????????

I said all that to underscore the 'commitment' to a QB who has a career record of 8-67 going into this season vs teams with a winning record by seasons end in Matt Stafford, after going all in 16 months prior with their 'commitment' to Goff.

I like Stafford, I do, but this is not about you, or me going stupid crazy one way, or the other.

It's about the Rams organization going stupid crazy over, and over again!

I hope they got it right this time, I do!

But if history has shown us anything, it tells us to hold our collective breaths!

Too long post bruh you has like 8 questions there. Yes stoping bitching

Those are late 1st round picks not early 1st rounders. Seahawks and Patriots have made a mock of the late first round picks. They are about as sure as 2nd and early 3rd round picks.

Ramsey and Stafford were top 5 picks. Those are way more “sure thing”.

You saying Jalen wasn’t worth those picks? That was stupid?

Stafford wasn’t worth those picks?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vitamike lol

My answer here is simple.

You wanted to keep Goff didn’t you..? You loved him!! Because you went to that draft party!!

Hahahaha ;)

You keep leaving out the fact that football is a team game. What’s up with Goff and Stafford’s records now?

Goff is garbage man. He’s always been garbage Gurley and those WRs just hid it better in an offense where we did run it more it seems.

That’s something Mcvay better figure out. Run Pass balance needs to be balanced

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too long post bruh you has like 8 questions there. Yes stoping bitching

Those are late 1st round picks not early 1st rounders. Seahawks and Patriots have made a mock of the late first round picks. They are about as sure as 2nd and early 3rd round picks.

Ramsey and Stafford were top 5 picks. Those are way more “sure thing”.

You saying Jalen wasn’t worth those picks? That was stupid?

Stafford wasn’t worth those picks?
Too many off topic questions in your post that don't make sense.

Either read the post, or don't post about it.

But if you want the cliff notes........

There are legit questions about Stafford, but more so questions with McSnead's committment towards our last QB, and our current QB.

As far as winning a Chip, I'm not convinced either could get it done, and all we did was lose a ton of draft capital & a ton of cap space.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vitamike lol

My answer here is simple.

You wanted to keep Goff didn’t you..? You loved him!! Because you went to that draft party!!

Hahahaha ;)

You keep leaving out the fact that football is a team game. What’s up with Goff and Stafford’s records now?

Goff is garbage man. He’s always been garbage Gurley and those WRs just hid it better in an offense where we did run it more it seems.

That’s something Mcvay better figure out. Run Pass balance needs to be balanced
Your answer is just wrong.

I never wanted Goff or Wentz.

I wanted to stick with Foles, and not trade away all that draft capital we used to move up.

And trade up or not, I was going to that draft party because it was the first Rams event in LA in 20 years!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your answer is just wrong.

I never wanted Goff or Wentz.

I wanted to stick with Foles, and not trade away all that draft capital we used to move up.

And trade up or not, I was going to that draft party because it was the first Rams event in LA in 20 years!
Even worse, Dak was taken that year in round 4 and is better than both those guys.