• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Denver Broncos

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about game ticket when a vaccine is found?? I'll buy my own ticket out there to tailgate with all of you.
Seriously, when this shit has run it's course we should find a way to celebrate together. Mile high or Gillette.
I'd just love to get out and talk and enjoy football with real guys who are real fans.

I drove 50 miles today to watch my grandson's Plymouth State University Div. III WR practice today.

He's the inside receiver with the black tee shirt and green shorts

Sure sounds good. Drinks are on Mingo.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellamy and Tolliver have been added to the game roster today. So all of our moves plus.

Locke- Active Roster
Bellamy, Tolliver, D.Williams and Rypien all 4 were added to the game roster and will revert back to the PS after the game.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nfl starting to have a baseball feel.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage by Vic’s team. Unprepared.
The halfback #36 in front of the punter is releasing down field as the Bucs player goes right by him to block the punt.

feels like a goose egg today

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well stick with Rypien at this point for Thursday, Driskel just doesn’t have it.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closer to Trevor....

Now, how can they lose to the Jets?

They are traveling East on a short week. It's more than possible.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren’t very good right now.

Jets are bad.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a QB for this game we do not.
That is debatable. Darnald threw 3 TDs but 2 were for the Colts.

I remember the last time we went to the Jets thinking we were going to get healthy and got run out of the building.

Thursday may be really ugly football.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is debatable. Darnald threw 3 TDs but 2 were for the Colts.

I remember the last time we went to the Jets thinking we were going to get healthy and got run out of the building.

Thursday may be really ugly football.
Oh it's going to be real ugly. That's a fact. Really hoping at this point Denver loses. If they do, imo they will have the inside track to Trevor.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Lawrence might be the greatest QB to every play the or he might not be. There have been several projects that were supposed to be those type of players but just never were and some where:
Ryan Leaf - Not
Peyton Manning - Was
Trent Richardson - Not
Saquon Barkley - Was
Julius Pepper - Was
Robert Griffin III - Not
Andrew Luck - Was
Cam Newton - Not

I am sure I missed many on my list, but

Let's say Denver ends up at the #1 overall and drafts Trevor, what do you do with Lock? Trade him like Arizona did with Rosen? Keep him? If we roll with Trevor, 2021 will be another building year. If he is all that he is supposed to be then it will be worth it. If he ends up being the next bust then many will label it another wasted year.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not shocking that we are 0-3. We’ve lost to three pretty good teams, maybe not the top tier, but three teams that might make the playoffs. And with Luck, Von, Bouye, Sutton, Lindsay etc out it isn’t all that surprising.

But what bothered me yesterday was what appeared to be the lack of any fire or emotion. During the game, I described it as a boring game. LGM made the comment that we don’t have our emotional leaders and that is true. But doesn’t someone need to show some leadership and fill in that void?

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Lawrence might be the greatest QB to every play the or he might not be. There have been several projects that were supposed to be those type of players but just never were and some where:
Ryan Leaf - Not
Peyton Manning - Was
Trent Richardson - Not
Saquon Barkley - Was
Julius Pepper - Was
Robert Griffin III - Not
Andrew Luck - Was
Cam Newton - Not

I am sure I missed many on my list, but

Let's say Denver ends up at the #1 overall and drafts Trevor, what do you do with Lock? Trade him like Arizona did with Rosen? Keep him? If we roll with Trevor, 2021 will be another building year. If he is all that he is supposed to be then it will be worth it. If he ends up being the next bust then many will label it another wasted year.
Trevor Lawrence is about as close to a guarantee as you are ever going to have. There have been THREE according to most experts.

Elway
Luck
Lawrence

Personally, I think Luck was a bit of hype. Didn't come close to what he was actually hyped to be, but then again was not a bust. Most consider him a successful draft pick.

Lawrence imo has everything you want and that is the attitude. That is the quality shared among all of these greats.

Look at Mahomes. He is determined and humble enough to commit himself to improving. Russell Wilson the same thing.

Lawrence shares that with them along with the physical gifts.

Look, I like Lock ok. I think he too has a pretty good attitude. Btw, this attitude is the exact opposite of Cutler and his poopy pants demeanor. If that makes it more clear.

The fantasy I have (yes it's a fantasy cause it isn't going to happen...probably) is they get that first pick. As much as I like Lock, no way do they pass up Lawrence. NO WAY. Not with Mahomes in the division.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious, what do you mean by that?
lol, I had to think for a bit.

Just how the rosters change more now, and players can be "called up" from the practice squad for a game then sent back down on Monday. Seems like it happens more than usual this year.