• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: New York Jets at Denver Broncos

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Romo as a Bronco. Lost respect for him as a person when he beat up his teammate so bad that he had to have plastic surgery to fix his face. (Roland Williams)

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Romo as a Bronco. Lost respect for him as a person when he beat up his teammate so bad that he had to have plastic surgery to fix his face. (Roland Williams)
Yeah he fucked that guy up. It was the end of his career. I imagine it was steroid rage.

I always try to separate a person's personal life from professional. It was fun watching Alzado as a Bronco even now when you know what he was doing I still liked him as a Bronco even though I was only 8 at the time!! !LOL

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he fucked that guy up. It was the end of his career. I imagine it was steroid rage.

I always try to separate a person's personal life from professional. It was fun watching Alzado as a Bronco even now when you know what he was doing I still liked him as a Bronco even though I was only 8 at the time!! !LOL

Romo was a lot of fun to have on the Broncos as a player that is for sure... Besides the 15 yard penalties that it seemed we saw a good amount of.... But his intensity and physicality was fun to watch.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I feel confident in a Broncos win, but fear I am over confident.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are getting killer. Would be nice if we could get out of one game healthy.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense now has 3 more injuries players (Hamler, Glasgow, and Risner), but too many FGs. We are going to win against the Jets, but doesn’t feel like things are pointing up. I hope that the game plan was vanilla, and now we will start to show new wrinkles.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have faced the 3 worst teams in the NFL and are 3-0. That's the good news. The bad news is they haven't looked dominant on Offense against any of them and are once again struggling to score TD's and settling for too many FG's. However the best news is the Defense looks great and Teddy is excellent at taking care of the football. Can't be mad at 3-0 but they still have a lot to prove, the Ravens game will tell a lot about where this team is.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have a tattered Craig Morton jersey.
An IJ sighting! Hope you’re well, jaw!

Post a picture of that sucker. I still remember Elway putting CM out to pasture.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have faced the 3 worst teams in the NFL and are 3-0. That's the good news. The bad news is they haven't looked dominant on Offense against any of them and are once again struggling to score TD's and settling for too many FG's. However the best news is the Defense looks great and Teddy is excellent at taking care of the football. Can't be mad at 3-0 but they still have a lot to prove, the Ravens game will tell a lot about where this team is.
I agree that the Broncos seem to be kicking too many FGs and 3rd down efficiency is nothing to brag about.

The Broncos are, however, excelling in one measure of offensive dominance and that would be a league leading time of possession of the football. Also worthy of mention is that - outside of the KO return TD - and the last second TD gimme - the Bronco defense has given up a total of 13 points in 3 games. Time of possession has a lot to do with that.