• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2: Big Game against Big D

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that we're all pretty excited after the showing our boys in red put up last week against JKV and I'm really looking forward to this game for a number of reasons.

DST looked great last week against a shoddy Jaguars offense so I'm very curious to see how they do against a more established offensive team in the Cowboys. Last week the defensive front was able to put a ton of pressure on the Jaguars QB and I'm thinking if we are able to do that again we should come away with the win. Secondary also looked very good last week but JKV was without Blackmon and lets face it, they don't have much with regards to receivers or QB. Flowers and Smith will have their hands full as will our LBs in covering Whitten.

Offensively, we will need to put up points. We did so against the Jags and their defense is about the only thing they have going for them. Dallas's D isn't exactly strong but I'm counting on our run game to take over early. Also hoping that Bowe takes Carr to school in this one.

All in all, going to be a great game!!!! Let's make it 2 and 0!!!

Go Chiefs!:yahoo:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shannon sharpe actually picked kc

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game gives me a chance to watch my two favorite teams at the same time: Kansas City and who ever is playing the Cowboys.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the chiefs

ChiefsNuggetsSox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game, and have to say that was some great football by our boys! Sutton running the defense was the best thing that could happen to us. Tyson Jackson, and Dontari Poe are really pushing that pocket closed this year. Very well done today by our boys.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would've been kicking themselves if they'd lost after not converting all those chances inside the 50.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really glad we just pulled out the W today. Going to be rather interesting to see how good this D really is throughout the season.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on the Win today fellas, hope you guys can hold up an actually win the Afc this year. Bitter loss for me as a Cowboys fan, but I hope you guys have a great season.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on the Win today fellas, hope you guys can hold up an actually win the Afc this year. Bitter loss for me as a Cowboys fan, but I hope you guys have a great season.

Cowboys fan with class. thanx...

as for the Chiefs the offense still worries me a bit. defensively i feel like we can hang with almost anybody. we'll see as the season moves on...